A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

if so, why would you protect rapists and murderers?

Yea give me a link proving that, furthermore, ANYONE that breaks the law needs to be punished. Are you telling me you would gun down a 17yr old over a 2 dollar beer.

Are you telling us that a Neggra should be allowed to get away with thievery? Because had the shithead not been shot he would have got away with it.

You want the Neggras to be able to go into any store and take whatever they want?

Come on Flash put down the comic book, where in the fuck did I state anyone should get away with breaking the law.

The facts are that I read is that had he not been shot he would have been sitting at home enjoying his ill gotten gain.

I would never shoot anybody in the back over petty theft. However, some other people would, especially a store owner that probably had to deal with that kind of thievery quite often.

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

Petty theft and violent behavior have no correlation, I'll betcha.

Yea give me a link proving that, furthermore, ANYONE that breaks the law needs to be punished. Are you telling me you would gun down a 17yr old over a 2 dollar beer.
In Chicago, Baltimore and NYC a black teen could be killed just for looking the wrong way at someone, are you telling me that a black person would gun another black person down?

Zimmerman was protecting the neighborhood from an imaginary boogeyman.
Zimmermans neighborhood had been getting a spike in apartment break ins and robberys.

I had no idea that boogeymen could do that.

Yep.
And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.

He did live there. I'm sure they all looked alike to Zimmerman.

YOur race baiting makes your case look weak.

I'm not the one simply making things up. Trayvon lived there with his dad.

Because his mother could no longer control him.....

Zimmermans neighborhood had been getting a spike in apartment break ins and robberys.

I had no idea that boogeymen could do that.

Yep.
And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.

Irrelevant to the statement that he didn't live there. Thousands of kids get sent to live with one parent or the other for behavioral issues all the time.

How many times has Zimmerman been arrested since then?

Yep.

Irrelevant to the statement that he didn't live there. Thousands of kids get sent to live with one parent or the other for behavioral issues all the time.

Completely understandable though, that Zimmerman was not familiar with him.

Yep.

How many times would George the White Latino been arrested if the liberal "News" agencies didnt lie about him or Trayvon that day, didnt smoke pot thus had to get some skittles to satisfy his hunger to beat up a gay guy? ZERO, George would still be a law abiding citizen who votes Democrat and participates in the Neighborhood watch program.

Yep.

So you admit his mother couldnt control the criminally minded Traygone and sent him off to his father for discipline.
Just another broken black family without a two parent household.
Thanks democrats.

So we are past the lie that he did not live there.

How many times would George the White Latino been arrested if the liberal "News" agencies didnt lie about him or Trayvon that day, didnt smoke pot thus had to get some skittles to satisfy his hunger to beat up a gay guy? ZERO, George would still be a law abiding citizen who votes Democrat and participates in the Neighborhood watch program.

There were no lies that got him arrested. Continually threatening people will do that.

In the cases of both late teen criminals they initiated the series of events that led to their own demise
We know liberals advocate and emotionally need better outcomes for criminals engaging in criminality but better outcomes don’t always happen and this includes illegal entry into the USA

I agree with the verdict. Stealing a $2 bottle of liquor isn't a capital offense, regardless of age or race.

NOt sure.

1. How long had he been there?

2. Was he legally there? Or was he still legally residing somewhere else and just "visiting" many days in a row, at his dad's?

3. How many days do you have to be visiting, until you are considered living there? If I, for example, stayed over at a girlfriends house, 3 nights in a row, but still had my own place, would I be "living there"?

Dumb idiot didn't think out his robbery too well, did he? Darwinism at work.

He did not think he was comitting robbery....he thought he was entitled to free stuff anytime he wanted it. The public schools indoctrinate them into feeling entitled.

Stupid comment ^^^.

Home schooled or unschooled, but I repeat myself.
Sooo should the CEO of the Chicken Factory in Mississippi should be executed for hiring undocumented workers with the intent to steal from the Social Security and Medicare coffers? Does s/he qualify in your mind as a "shit fuck criminal"?
So now we are going off topic again, because I pointed out your hypocrisy.

Very much on topic, just too abstract for your tiny little brain.
Boy, I am using 1/10th my brain just to discuss this with you. Believe me it is hard not to go full superior intellect on your dumb ass.

Petty larceny and fraud are both crimes of thievery. That makes clear the nexus of my comment even a dumb ass like you must be able to comprehend.

If you are a worthless little dumbass petty larceny can have catastrophic consequences. Better not engage in it, huh?

I guess so, especially when so many guns are in the hands of so many kooks why seem to believe petty larceny is a capital crime.

He'd just moved there.
Like we've said from the beginning.

It is best to not piss people off by stealing their stuff.

Sometimes it is real bad to do that, especially if the guy you are stealing from is a pissed off Obama Muslim buddy.

He did not think he was comitting robbery....he thought he was entitled to free stuff anytime he wanted it. The public schools indoctrinate them into feeling entitled.

Stupid comment ^^^.

Home schooled or unschooled, but I repeat myself.
So now we are going off topic again, because I pointed out your hypocrisy.

Very much on topic, just too abstract for your tiny little brain.
Boy, I am using 1/10th my brain just to discuss this with you. Believe me it is hard not to go full superior intellect on your dumb ass.

Petty larceny and fraud are both crimes of thievery. That makes clear the nexus of my comment even a dumb ass like you must be able to comprehend.

If you are a worthless little dumbass petty larceny can have catastrophic consequences. Better not engage in it, huh?

I guess so, especially when so many guns are in the hands of so many kooks why seem to believe petty larceny is a capital crime.

The guy used the gun illegally and he got convicted of Second Degree murder.

It wasn't the gun's fault you stupid Moon Bat.

There were no lies that got him arrested. Continually threatening people will do that.
one more fucking lie from you, you asswipe and you can join the other liberal pissants on ignore.
The 7 Worst Examples of Fake News From the Mainstream Media
Here's the transcript of the audio NBC played:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
Here's the actual transcript:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
And then people wonder why I lose my temper, because I have to lower my IQ 100 points just to match an idiot like pkpoop.

It isn't a fear of jail lol. Jail isn't hard. Doing time is easy once you adjust to the loss of freedom.
A prison guard has no more knowledge of what goes through a criminals mind just before committing a crime than you do. I can ASSURE YOU that the punishment NEVER enters the equation.
And the 3 strikes law is beyond stupid.

This nations problem is people with the lock them up and throw away the key attitude. We need to REHABILITATE convicts not just house them.
Teach them a skill. Teach them time and stress management. Give them a purpose. And we MUST have reforms for background checks.
Right now I can build an entire house from nothing but as an excon I can't work the lumber yard at lowes or home Depot.

THAT is a huge factor for recividisom.

Simply housing them like animals does nothing but create real problems for when they are inevitably released.

And anyone who thinks this kid deserved what he got is a piece of human shit.

It isn't a fear of jail lol. Jail isn't hard. Doing time is easy once you adjust to the loss of freedom.
A prison guard has no more knowledge of what goes through a criminals mind just before committing a crime than you do. I can ASSURE YOU that the punishment NEVER enters the equation.
And the 3 strikes law is beyond stupid.

This nations problem is people with the lock them up and throw away the key attitude. We need to REHABILITATE convicts not just house them.
Teach them a skill. Teach them time and stress management. Give them a purpose. And we MUST have reforms for background checks.
Right now I can build an entire house from nothing but as an excon I can't work the lumber yard at lowes or home Depot.

THAT is a huge factor for recividisom.

Simply housing them like animals does nothing but create real problems for when they are inevitably released.

And anyone who thinks this kid deserved what he got is a piece of human shit.
Not one liberal has denied that the killing of an innocent girl was bad by an illegal who has been deported 5 times and is still walking free in the US. So a Muslim shoots a thug who stole from him in the leg, the thief doesnt go to the hospital and dies after 3 days. Not the clerks problem, it is the thief's problem who could avoided the whole mess by not being a thief. Just love it how the left adores their criminals, yet US citizens who die in their daddies arms, they dont give a fuck about.

Forum List

Back