A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Zimmerman was protecting the neighborhood from an imaginary boogeyman.
Zimmermans neighborhood had been getting a spike in apartment break ins and robberys.

I had no idea that boogeymen could do that.

Yep.
And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.

He did live there. I'm sure they all looked alike to Zimmerman.

No he didnt.
His mother out of desperation had just sent him to live with his father because she couldnt control him.
He'd been suspended multiple times and they found burglary tools and jewelry in his locker.

No life is worth a $2 beer, the kid shouldn't have stole the beer, but the clerk didn't need to kill a fleeing thief. It's cold blooded murder.

Dumb idiot didn't think out his robbery too well, did he? Darwinism at work.

He did not think he was comitting robbery....he thought he was entitled to free stuff anytime he wanted it. The public schools indoctrinate them into feeling entitled.

Stupid comment ^^^.

Home schooled or unschooled, but I repeat myself.
It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.

Sooo should the CEO of the Chicken Factory in Mississippi should be executed for hiring undocumented workers with the intent to steal from the Social Security and Medicare coffers? Does s/he qualify in your mind as a "shit fuck criminal"?
So now we are going off topic again, because I pointed out your hypocrisy.

Very much on topic, just too abstract for your tiny little brain.
Boy, I am using 1/10th my brain just to discuss this with you. Believe me it is hard not to go full superior intellect on your dumb ass.

Petty larceny and fraud are both crimes of thievery. That makes clear the nexus of my comment even a dumb ass like you must be able to comprehend.
Again you cant see the comparison I am trying to make about the hypocrisy of the left. If an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times can kill an innocent girl and not be charged with a murder, then a Muslim who shoots a underage thug for stealing a $2 beer, shouldn't be charged either. It is that simple? Or go back arrest that mother fucking illegal convict and execute the asswipe for murder, and I will have a change of heart on the boy who just happened to put himself into a compromising situation. You do know what compromising means right?

Zimmermans neighborhood had been getting a spike in apartment break ins and robberys.

Yep.
And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.

YOur race baiting makes your case look weak.

I'm not the one simply making things up. Trayvon lived there with his dad.

Yep.

YOur race baiting makes your case look weak.

I'm not the one simply making things up. Trayvon lived there with his dad.

No one who really believes they have the facts on their side, would say something like, "they all looked alike to him".

That is shit people say, when they CAN'T make their case, on the merits of their case.

Trayvon was not a permanent resident there. He was staying with his father because of some crap he got into.

Which means he lived there.

What he was doing that got Zimmermans attention was that he was walking around in the rain snooping into apartment, i.e. appearing to be casing them. And since Trayvon had been caught before with stolen goods he was likely marking out some heists.

Zimmerman did the world a huge favor.

He was simply walking home. One would think people would understand that after the many run ins with the law since then that Zimmerman is not trustworthy.

It's kinda sad because if he had been a run of the mill Hispanic that got in trouble as much as he has, many who defend him would be demanding "he go back where he came from".

Petty larceny and fraud are both crimes of thievery. That makes clear the nexus of my comment even a dumb ass like you must be able to comprehend.
Again you cant see the comparison I am trying to make about the hypocrisy of the left.
I think you unfairly expect reason from Woketards.

Aint gonna happen.

Woketards?

Idiot-Gram ^^^; variety, miserable failure to be clever.

Woke: "alert to injustice in society, especially racism"

tard: Used to form words conveying an attitude of contempt or doubt over the subject's intelligence.

Again you cant see the comparison I am trying to make about the hypocrisy of the left.
I think you unfairly expect reason from Woketards.

Aint gonna happen.

Woketards?

Idiot-Gram ^^^; variety, miserable failure to be clever.

Woke: "alert to injustice in society, especially racism"

tard: Used to form words conveying an attitude of contempt or doubt over the subject's intelligence.

Did you really have trouble figuring out his intent? Cause I'm having trouble believing that anyone needed those dictionary excerpts.

So, I would say that he succeeded and YOU failed.

No life is worth a $2 beer, the kid shouldn't have stole the beer, but the clerk didn't need to kill a fleeing thief. It's cold blooded murder.

Dumb idiot didn't think out his robbery too well, did he? Darwinism at work.

He did not think he was comitting robbery....he thought he was entitled to free stuff anytime he wanted it. The public schools indoctrinate them into feeling entitled.

Stupid comment ^^^.

Home schooled or unschooled, but I repeat myself.
It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.

Sooo should the CEO of the Chicken Factory in Mississippi should be executed for hiring undocumented workers with the intent to steal from the Social Security and Medicare coffers? Does s/he qualify in your mind as a "shit fuck criminal"?
So now we are going off topic again, because I pointed out your hypocrisy.

Very much on topic, just too abstract for your tiny little brain.
Boy, I am using 1/10th my brain just to discuss this with you. Believe me it is hard not to go full superior intellect on your dumb ass.

If you are a worthless little dumbass petty larceny can have catastrophic consequences. Better not engage in it, huh?

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.
Whereas killing a kid over a dime-bag or a pair of AirJordans is OK. I never grieve when thugs die regardless of their age.

Come on Shithead, why do you just make up crap.

Trayvon was not a permanent resident there. He was staying with his father because of some crap he got into.

What he was doing that got Zimmermans attention was that he was walking around in the rain snooping into apartment, i.e. appearing to be casing them. And since Trayvon had been caught before with stolen goods he was likely marking out some heists.

More than that he attacked Zimmerman. He even was talking to his fat ugly girlfriend about that "Cracker". Racial profiling. A hate crime. The jury found that Zimmerman was acting in self defense. Martin's racial hate crime got him into a lot a trouble, didn't it? Stupid little thug.

Of course in the idiot pussy White Guilt community and the filthy ass Neggra community it was a clear case of "mababydintdunutin".

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

if so, why would you protect rapists and murderers?

Yea give me a link proving that, furthermore, ANYONE that breaks the law needs to be punished. Are you telling me you would gun down a 17yr old over a 2 dollar beer.

More than that he attacked Zimmerman. He even was talking to his fat ugly girlfriend about that "Cracker". Racial profiling. A hate crime. The jury found that Zimmerman was acting in self defense. Martin's racial hate crime got him into a lot a trouble, didn't it? Stupid little thug.

Of course in the idiot pussy White Guilt community and the filthy ass Neggra community it was a clear case of "mababydintdunutin".

Remember when the media posted a picture of him, from when he was like 12 or some shit? LOL!!!

Remember when the media posted a picture of him, from when he was like 12 or some shit? LOL!!!

The little shithead was a thug. His thuggery got him wasted, didn't it? He attacked the wrong Hispanic Jew, didn't he?

The Skittles he was buying was not for candy. It was to mix with other shit to get a ghetto high.

darwin-awards.jpg

darwin-awards.jpg

Only a fucking moron would vote for the very people who allow illegal aliens to enter this country 5 times and kill an innocent girl. And what is worse, you deny that fact. I really do hate you worthless fucking liberals.

That's the best you got, it's amazing how those illegals are always working for conservatives and Republicans that claim to hate them so much.

Most petty larceny goes unpunished.

Occasionally the assholes get caught and are appropriately punished.

Very, very rarely the assholes get punished out of proportion to the crime.

You roll the dice and take your chances.

This little asshole pretty well got fucked, didn't he? Not very lucky, was he?

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

Yea give me a link proving that, furthermore, ANYONE that breaks the law needs to be punished. Are you telling me you would gun down a 17yr old over a 2 dollar beer.

Are you telling us that a Neggra should be allowed to get away with thievery? Because had the shithead not been shot he would have got away with it.

You want the Neggras to be able to go into any store and take whatever they want?

Are you telling us that a Neggra should be allowed to get away with thievery? Because had the shithead not been shot he would have got away with it.

You want the Neggras to be able to go into any store and take whatever they want?

Come on Flash put down the comic book, where in the fuck did I state anyone should get away with breaking the law.

Forum List

Back