A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

I hope those of you who think it’s okay to murder someone who’s running away and not threatening anyone don’t call yourselves Christians.

If you do, stop it.
I dont think it is very Christian of a teen who is under age to drink beer, steals a beer. Is that very Christian of him? Also is it Christian of an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, shoots and kills a young girl who didnt rob anyone but dies in her fathers arms? Boy you guys are such fucking hypocrites.

Who’s “you guys”?

My point has zero to do with the faith or lack of faith by either the thief or the clerk.

It has to do with the people who support the murder of a person who is running away and not posing a threat to anyone.

What the clerk did was wrong. It was murder. It’s not debatable.

It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.

Sooo should the CEO of the Chicken Factory in Mississippi should be executed for hiring undocumented workers with the intent to steal from the Social Security and Medicare coffers? Does s/he qualify in your mind as a "shit fuck criminal"?
So now we are going off topic again, because I pointed out your hypocrisy.

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

He was part of the neighborhood watch.
So he was minding his business.

He was a wanna be.

True enough.
But he didnt break the law.

He didn't but he is the very reason many say they carry a gun.

Zimmerman is the reason people carry guns?

I hope those of you who think it’s okay to murder someone who’s running away and not threatening anyone don’t call yourselves Christians.

If you do, stop it.
I dont think it is very Christian of a teen who is under age to drink beer, steals a beer. Is that very Christian of him? Also is it Christian of an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, shoots and kills a young girl who didnt rob anyone but dies in her fathers arms? Boy you guys are such fucking hypocrites.

Who’s “you guys”?

My point has zero to do with the faith or lack of faith by either the thief or the clerk.

It has to do with the people who support the murder of a person who is running away and not posing a threat to anyone.

It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.

Sooo the CEO of the Chicken Factory in Mississippi should be executed for hiring undocumented workers with the intent to steal from the Social Security and Medicare coffers. Does s/he qualify in your mind as a "shit fuck criminal"?

Execute the employer and the illegal immigrants. I'm good with that. Maybe they can take the estate of the business owner and help me pay for my identity theft that happened in 2015 and am still paying for.

No life is worth a $2 beer, the kid shouldn't have stole the beer, but the clerk didn't need to kill a fleeing thief. It's cold blooded murder.
How was the clerk supposed to know that the $2 beer was all he took?

The kid was running away and was no threat. The kid was stupid and in the wrong. The store clerk taking a gun and killing the kid was stupid and wrong.
The girl in San Fransicko was walking with her dad, and was shot dead by an illegal who was deported 5 times, yet was set free again with no charges of murder. If the illegal gets to go free, the Muslim should be able to go free. Equal justice.

I believe in the death penalty and Kate Steinle's murderer deserved at the very least life however one stupid unrelated decision doesn't mean we give up on justice. I understand the frustration however you are dealing with two separate incidents and are no where similar other than two people that should be alive today are dead.
So when the kid from Washington DC that spilled the beans on the corruption of the DNC to rig the system for Hillary, there is still nothing found about the killer of that kid? So one stupid decision, leads to many stupid decisions, when does equal justice apply?

You can condemn it all you want. People who rob a 7-11 have no problem with you condemning that.
My comment was not meant to give everyone permission to condemn theft. Most people do anyway.
The point is you can condemn a kid who steals a $2 beer as well as Wall Street types who get away with
robbery because they are too big to prosecute.

All theft is bad. Some are worse than others.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

He was a wanna be.

True enough.

For some, yes. Creepy guys that follow others around and won't mind their own business can't be trusted.

No life is worth a $2 beer, the kid shouldn't have stole the beer, but the clerk didn't need to kill a fleeing thief. It's cold blooded murder.

Dumb idiot didn't think out his robbery too well, did he? Darwinism at work.

He did not think he was comitting robbery....he thought he was entitled to free stuff anytime he wanted it. The public schools indoctrinate them into feeling entitled.

Stupid comment ^^^.

Home schooled or unschooled, but I repeat myself.

If you do, stop it.

Who’s “you guys”?

Sooo should the CEO of the Chicken Factory in Mississippi should be executed for hiring undocumented workers with the intent to steal from the Social Security and Medicare coffers? Does s/he qualify in your mind as a "shit fuck criminal"?

Very much on topic, just too abstract for your tiny little brain.

He was a wanna be.

True enough.

So a law abiding Democrat Voter who legally carried a concealed carry permit who defended himself against a dope smoking thug, is the reason why people carry guns? Is it the Democrat Voter that makes you want to defend yourself?

If the clerk is Muslim, the kid should have just let him catch him. At least then, he might still be alive. Sharia law says to cut off a hand of a theif, not kill him/her.

Kid should have learned about Muslim culture in class, maybe he would have thought twice?

He did not think he was comitting robbery....he thought he was entitled to free stuff anytime he wanted it. The public schools indoctrinate them into feeling entitled.

Stupid comment ^^^.

Who’s “you guys”?

Boy, I am using 1/10th my brain just to discuss this with you. Believe me it is hard not to go full superior intellect on your dumb ass.

You can condemn it all you want. People who rob a 7-11 have no problem with you condemning that.
My comment was not meant to give everyone permission to condemn theft. Most people do anyway.
The point is you can condemn a kid who steals a $2 beer as well as Wall Street types who get away with
robbery because they are too big to prosecute.

All theft is bad. Some are worse than others.

We do not prosecute much of the worse.

He was a wanna be.

True enough.

For some, yes. Creepy guys that follow others around and won't mind their own business can't be trusted.

He was minding his business as a community watch member.
I carry for people like Traygone that will attack you for no good reason.

Stupid comment ^^^.

Who’s “you guys”?

Boy, I am using 1/10th my brain just to discuss this with you. Believe me it is hard not to go full superior intellect on your dumb ass.

Petty larceny and fraud are both crimes of thievery. That makes clear the nexus of my comment even a dumb ass like you must be able to comprehend.

Zimmerman was protecting the neighborhood from an imaginary boogeyman.
Zimmermans neighborhood had been getting a spike in apartment break ins and robberys.

I had no idea that boogeymen could do that.

Yep.
And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.

He did live there. I'm sure they all looked alike to Zimmerman.

YOur race baiting makes your case look weak.

And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.
He did live there. I'm sure they all looked alike to Zimmerman.
Trayvon was not a permanent resident there. He was staying with his father because of some crap he got into.

What he was doing that got Zimmermans attention was that he was walking around in the rain snooping into apartment, i.e. appearing to be casing them. And since Trayvon had been caught before with stolen goods he was likely marking out some heists.

Zimmerman did the world a huge favor.

Forum List

Back