A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

No life is worth a $2 beer, the kid shouldn't have stole the beer, but the clerk didn't need to kill a fleeing thief. It's cold blooded murder.
Says the guys who murder babies in or out of the womb, just for body parts of those babies. Your morals just dont add up.

I'm pro-life. That applies to everyone. If that is your position then you can't defend what went on here. Or you have no place in calling out others.

No one has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense.
I'm pro-life.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Uhm, sure you are.

I like this part of the story the best:

Afterward, he returned to the store and told a witness, "I think I shot him." He did not call the police, and neither did any other customer inside the store, WMC reported.

Harris was shot at least three times and was left to bleed out, Fowler said. His body was found two days later in a yard near the store with gunshots in the back of his thigh, Weirich said.
Not a smart move on the store owner's part.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

He was part of the neighborhood watch.
So he was minding his business.

Bullshit. He was told to let real police respond, and he didn't, only because he had a loaded gun.

So why did Traygone after reaching home go back to confront Zimmerman?

Did he? I doubt anyone alive knows what transpired between the two, only Zimmerman whose testimony would be less than credible.

Zimmerman was/is a wannabe cop, most wash out before their background check is completed, some are terminated before completing probation, and some go south 'cause we didn't see how biased they were, or on the job they burn out.

There was an eye witness that said that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and beating him. Another witness right after the killing saw Zimmerman and said "it looks like he got his butt beat."

2 Witnesses Say Zimmerman Was Beaten

These stupid Moon Bats still thinks that was a case of that shithead Martin being a 'mababydintdunutin', even after the jury found Zimmerman acted in self defense. Just shows what idiots they are.

Afterward, he returned to the store and told a witness, "I think I shot him." He did not call the police, and neither did any other customer inside the store, WMC reported.

Harris was shot at least three times and was left to bleed out, Fowler said. His body was found two days later in a yard near the store with gunshots in the back of his thigh, Weirich said.
If he was shot 3 times in the thigh, then it wasn't murder, he just winged the kid, who instead of trying to get to a hospital, decided to turn himself into a victim and bleed for the common good of the Demonrat Party. It is the ends justify the means. See if it was me, I would of put just 1 shot between the shoulder blades, making the death quick and painless. Muslims, they like to torture their criminals before they kill them. I have no sympathy to the kid who never should of stolen the beer(he was under age also). Actions have consequences, you do something bad, something bad could happen back.

Not a smart move on the store owner's part.

Even dumber move on the part of the Neggra thief.

If he was shot 3 times in the thigh, then it wasn't murder, he just winged the kid, who instead of trying to get to a hospital, decided to turn himself into a victim and bleed for the common good of the Demonrat Party. It is the ends justify the means. See if it was me, I would of put just 1 shot between the shoulder blades, making the death quick and painless. Muslims, they like to torture their criminals before they kill them. I have no sympathy to the kid who never should of stolen the beer(he was under age also). Actions have consequences, you do something bad, something bad could happen back.

My carry weapon is a .45. All I would have needed was one shot. But then again I am not Muslim.

I hope those of you who think it’s okay to murder someone who’s running away and not threatening anyone don’t call yourselves Christians.

If you do, stop it.
I dont think it is very Christian of a teen who is under age to drink beer, steals a beer. Is that very Christian of him? Also is it Christian of an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, shoots and kills a young girl who didnt rob anyone but dies in her fathers arms? Boy you guys are such fucking hypocrites.

Who’s “you guys”?

My point has zero to do with the faith or lack of faith by either the thief or the clerk.

It has to do with the people who support the murder of a person who is running away and not posing a threat to anyone.

What the clerk did was wrong. It was murder. It’s not debatable.

Moon Bats are sympathetic to the Neggra thief because they think all Neggras should get free stuff. You know, reparations. Several of the Moon Bat candidates are running on a platform to give away free stuff and to have reparations.

In their America a Neggra should be able to go into any store and just take whatever they want. You know, because their ancestors were slaves and everything.

There is one hell of a difference between the two cases.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense and was acquitted by a jury. The clerk did not act in self defense and had no other legal justification for the shooting. He was appropriately convicted by a jury.

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

He was a wanna be.

True enough.
But he didnt break the law.

Moon Bats are sympathetic to the Neggra thief because they think all Neggras should get free stuff. You know, reparations. Several of the Moon Bat candidates are running on a platform to give away free stuff and to have reparations.

In their America a Neggra should be able to go into any store and just take whatever they want. You know, because their ancestors were slaves and everything.
There will never be any reparations...especially when Hispanics become the majority ethnic group here. Things will get very interesting...

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

He was a wanna be.

True enough.
But he didnt break the law.

He didn't but he is the very reason many say they carry a gun.

I remember a time when it was honorable to want to be a policeman.

Yes, no doubt Z inspired a lot of white folk to carry a weapon just in case they come across a wanna be gangsta

Why is it that liberals are so weak on self defense or think helping protect one's neighborhood is somehow not a good thing???

BTW the fellow that shot and killed a black thug at a grocery store after being knocked down by the thug is going on trial finally--they are selecting the jury today in Clearwater, Fl. --lots of white nationalists and kkk folks in Clearwater, not to mention confederates, Nazis and segregationists. It should be a hoot.

Last edited:
I speak from my knowledge of the penal code in CA. Fl's law - stand your ground - is not justice, it's an excuse for murder.

Second-degree murder is defined as an intentional killing that was not premeditated. In some states, second-degree murder also encompasses “depraved heart murder,” which is a killing caused by a reckless disregard for human life. Second-degree murder is often seen as a catch-all category for intentional or reckless killings that do not fall within a state’s definition of first-degree murder. For instance, in California second-degree murder is defined as all murders that do not constitute first-degree murder. Understanding the precise contours of second-degree murder therefore requires looking to the laws of your particular state.

Second-Degree Murder Law | Justia
1) Zimmerman was not standing.

2) Zimmerman was simply defending his life. It had zero to do with Stand you Ground laws.

3) Stand you Ground Laws simply protect people who shoot in fear of losing their lives. It is not murder when the criminal can simply NOT ATTACK YOU.

Zimmerman's behavior created the entire scenario, it's what happens when one is drunk, and when one is drunk on power - I've seen trained officers whose sense of power creates misjudgments and untoward behaviors.

I remember a time when it was honorable to want to be a policeman.

Yes, no doubt Z inspired a lot of white folk to carry a weapon just in case they come across a wanna be gangsta

Why is it that liberals are so weak on self defense or think helping protect one's neighborhood is somehow not a good thing???

Zimmerman was protecting the neighborhood from an imaginary boogeyman.

Bullshit. He was told to let real police respond, and he didn't, only because he had a loaded gun.

So why did Traygone after reaching home go back to confront Zimmerman?

Did he? I doubt anyone alive knows what transpired between the two, only Zimmerman whose testimony would be less than credible.

Zimmerman was/is a wannabe cop, most wash out before their background check is completed, some are terminated before completing probation, and some go south 'cause we didn't see how biased they were, or on the job they burn out.
Trayvon Martin was a Gay Basher?
And not surprisingly, this pathetic plot seems to boil down to that favorite old-fashioned hetero hazing sport known as gay bashing. According to Ms. Jeantel, Trayvon Martin thought Zimmerman was Gay, so dear little Tray felt quite free to beat the unholy crap out of this guileless guy.

Normal US citizens hate you liberals with a passion because you fuckers are always trying to defend the crooks and dont give a rats ass about law abiding citizens. Just another example how you are a worthless fucking moron who has no clue what is going on around you.

What do you know about normal citizens, there is nothing normal about you.

For the record I'm a liberal Democrat, retired law enforcement and will not defend donald trump, the crook you idolize. I've helped put more crooks in prison, who were less crooked than trump.

I hope those of you who think it’s okay to murder someone who’s running away and not threatening anyone don’t call yourselves Christians.

If you do, stop it.
I dont think it is very Christian of a teen who is under age to drink beer, steals a beer. Is that very Christian of him? Also is it Christian of an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, shoots and kills a young girl who didnt rob anyone but dies in her fathers arms? Boy you guys are such fucking hypocrites.

Who’s “you guys”?

My point has zero to do with the faith or lack of faith by either the thief or the clerk.

It has to do with the people who support the murder of a person who is running away and not posing a threat to anyone.

It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.

No life is worth a $2 beer, the kid shouldn't have stole the beer, but the clerk didn't need to kill a fleeing thief. It's cold blooded murder.

Dumb idiot didn't think out his robbery too well, did he? Darwinism at work.

He did not think he was comitting robbery....he thought he was entitled to free stuff anytime he wanted it. The public schools indoctrinate them into feeling entitled.

If you do, stop it.

Who’s “you guys”?

It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.
I know people who think just that way. They post memes about not snitching on shoplifters on FB and everything. Totally immoral individuals who should be deported to the commie shitholes of their choice.

Forum List

Back