A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

The next time one of the thug' 'homies' thinks about stealing from a store they might think twice.
There is a growing number of small store owners in inner city shitholes who are on the verge of 'going postal'. If they don't stand up for themselves no one will. Forget the fucking cops. They aren't going to get involved.

Misdemeanor theft is not a death sentence.
Unjustified shooting

How about a GOOD public flogging (administered by the victim), and then some jail time and community service instead?

we've become a nation of savages.....too soft on savages....maybe we need to adapt justice accordingly?

You can't just let petty crime go unanswered. It's contagious.
The biggest problem with it is that everyone else not involved sees petty crime as just that, petty. But what about the victim? Just because it’s not a serious offense doesn’t mean being victimized by petty crime isn’t unfortunate enough to want to try and keep it from happening. By acting like petty crimes are no big deal we’re just empowering people to take their chances with it because taking what someone else has is easier than working for it. There’s a bigger societal problem that we’re concerned with here.
We have laws and punishments for petty crime.

How bout you get your ankles broken with a bat the next time you get caught speeding?
Summary execution for parking in the Walmart handicapped spaces.

No one knows what the thug said to the clerk.
If the thug said anything to suggest he had a gun then the shooting was justified. The thug could have walked out with the beer and then decide to come back in and murder the clerk.
Anyway the clerk will get time served and probation. 100% guarenteed.
I believe it has now been established that the thug did have some sort of weapon on him when he was put down.

The next time one of the thug' 'homies' thinks about stealing from a store they might think twice.
There is a growing number of small store owners in inner city shitholes who are on the verge of 'going postal'. If they don't stand up for themselves no one will. Forget the fucking cops. They aren't going to get involved.
I remember one time I was in a shady area of Tacoma, WA and stopped at the corner store to grab a gatorade. Went in and grabbed my drink, walked up to the counter...at the same time a group of about 5 black men came in and made their way to the beer aisle, I look over at the clerk to give him my money and he is cocking a pistol and holding it just under the register...tells me he is sorry but these same guys do beer runs here all the time and it's destroying his business over time...cops don't even take him seriously. Needless to say, I just bought my stuff and got out of there as fast as possible. Have no idea what happened once I left...but he was no doubt ready to shoot those men.

Imbecile. The thief did not make the murderer shoot him. :cuckoo:

Yeah?
And the guy protecting his business didnt make the shithead steal beer.

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero by callous creeps like you.

There is one hell of a difference between the two cases.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense and was acquitted by a jury. The clerk did not act in self defense and had no other legal justification for the shooting. He was appropriately convicted by a jury.

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

Zimmerman is a hispanic who was oozing machismo, and Trayvon used a gay slur against him. Trayvon's chubby gf testified that Mr. Martin referred to Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker". "Ass cracker" is clearing a homophobic slur, I can understand why Zimmerman was angry

Cracker is not a gay slur.

Yeah?

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero by callous creeps like you.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense and was acquitted by a jury. The clerk did not act in self defense and had no other legal justification for the shooting. He was appropriately convicted by a jury.

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

He was part of the neighborhood watch.
So he was minding his business.

Yeah?

Zimmerman is a hispanic who was oozing machismo, and Trayvon used a gay slur against him. Trayvon's chubby gf testified that Mr. Martin referred to Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker". "Ass cracker" is clearing a homophobic slur, I can understand why Zimmerman was angry

"ass cracker" is, however. And Trayvon specifically called Zimmerman not just an "ass cracker" but a creepy "ass cracker".

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

Bullshit. He was told to let real police respond, and he didn't, only because he had a loaded gun.

"ass cracker" is, however. And Trayvon specifically called Zimmerman not just an "ass cracker" but a creepy "ass cracker".
Gotta admit, never heard that one before.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.
Only a fucking moron would vote for the very people who allow illegal aliens to enter this country 5 times and kill an innocent girl. And what is worse, you deny that fact. I really do hate you worthless fucking liberals.

Creepy is the only word used that could be considered homophobic.

You have the last word.

Bullshit. He was told to let real police respond, and he didn't, only because he had a loaded gun.

So why did Traygone after reaching home go back to confront Zimmerman?

I would take it as homophobic if I was called an Ass-cracker, even without the "creepy" modifier.

I would take it as homophobic if I was called an Ass-cracker, even without the "creepy" modifier.

Do you even know what a cracker is?

You have the last word.

Trayvon thought that Zimmerman was some kind of a homosexual, and wouldn't be armed. It would be easy to bash this gay.

You have the last word.

Did he? I doubt anyone alive knows what transpired between the two, only Zimmerman whose testimony would be less than credible.

Zimmerman was/is a wannabe cop, most wash out before their background check is completed, some are terminated before completing probation, and some go south 'cause we didn't see how biased they were, or on the job they burn out.

Yeah?

Ridicoulous, engaging in self defense is not aggression dumbo.

IMO Zimmerman would never have followed Trayvon Martin if he had not been carrying a gun. Zimmerman would have followed dispatch directions and let trained law enforcement do their job.

Zimmerman committed second degree murder, and ought to be in prison for taking the life of that young man. Furthermore and IMO, if Zimmerman was black, and Trayvon was white the outcome would have been an indictment for 2nd degree murder and Zimmerman would be in prison for the full term in FL law.
Zimmerman the White Latino, was doing his civic Democrat duty by being a neighborhood watch citizen. Now if the dope smoking, gay hating, Travon Martin didnt go looking into peoples bedrooms in Georges neighborhood, scoping out who he could rob, then Trayvon never would of been approached, but you liberals sure do love your criminals and always try to defend their actions.

Zimmerman wasn't called a cracker. He was specifically called an "ass cracker".

You have the last word.

Did he? I doubt anyone alive knows what transpired between the two, only Zimmerman whose testimony would be less than credible.

Zimmerman was/is a wannabe cop, most wash out before their background check is completed, some are terminated before completing probation, and some go south 'cause we didn't see how biased they were, or on the job they burn out.

His mensa member girlfriend...

Zimmerman wasn't called a cracker. He was specifically called an "ass cracker".

A "creepy" ass cracker.
No different than a creepy fucken cracker. The demonstrative word is creepy,not ass or cracker.

Forum List

Back