A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

He was part of the neighborhood watch.
So he was minding his business.

Bullshit. He was told to let real police respond, and he didn't, only because he had a loaded gun.

So why did Traygone after reaching home go back to confront Zimmerman?

Did he? I doubt anyone alive knows what transpired between the two, only Zimmerman whose testimony would be less than credible.

Zimmerman was/is a wannabe cop, most wash out before their background check is completed, some are terminated before completing probation, and some go south 'cause we didn't see how biased they were, or on the job they burn out.
Trayvon Martin was a Gay Basher?
And not surprisingly, this pathetic plot seems to boil down to that favorite old-fashioned hetero hazing sport known as gay bashing. According to Ms. Jeantel, Trayvon Martin thought Zimmerman was Gay, so dear little Tray felt quite free to beat the unholy crap out of this guileless guy.

Normal US citizens hate you liberals with a passion because you fuckers are always trying to defend the crooks and dont give a rats ass about law abiding citizens. Just another example how you are a worthless fucking moron who has no clue what is going on around you.

What do you know about normal citizens, there is nothing normal about you.

For the record I'm a liberal Democrat, retired law enforcement and will not defend donald trump, the crook you idolize. I've helped put more crooks in prison, who were less crooked than trump.
Well I do know, that men with tits is not normal.
I do know that XX chromosomes are female and XY chromosomes are male.
I do know that when you go into a store and steal, there could be problems when you try to take that item ouside.
I do know that life begins at conception and that a baby in or out of the womb, should be given the same right as a criminal who robs a convenient store.
I do know that idiots like you, will do whatever you must to get your political party back in power.

I hope those of you who think it’s okay to murder someone who’s running away and not threatening anyone don’t call yourselves Christians.

If you do, stop it.
I dont think it is very Christian of a teen who is under age to drink beer, steals a beer. Is that very Christian of him? Also is it Christian of an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, shoots and kills a young girl who didnt rob anyone but dies in her fathers arms? Boy you guys are such fucking hypocrites.

Who’s “you guys”?

My point has zero to do with the faith or lack of faith by either the thief or the clerk.

It has to do with the people who support the murder of a person who is running away and not posing a threat to anyone.

What the clerk did was wrong. It was murder. It’s not debatable.
It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.

If he had only stolen millions from the taxpayers he would be living on his yacht.

I hope those of you who think it’s okay to murder someone who’s running away and not threatening anyone don’t call yourselves Christians.

If you do, stop it.
I dont think it is very Christian of a teen who is under age to drink beer, steals a beer. Is that very Christian of him? Also is it Christian of an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, shoots and kills a young girl who didnt rob anyone but dies in her fathers arms? Boy you guys are such fucking hypocrites.

Who’s “you guys”?

My point has zero to do with the faith or lack of faith by either the thief or the clerk.

It has to do with the people who support the murder of a person who is running away and not posing a threat to anyone.

It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.
I know people who think just that way. They post memes about not snitching on shoplifters on FB and everything. Totally immoral individuals who should be deported to the commie shitholes of their choice.

Timmy Geithner said that there were bankers that had broken our financial laws but it would have been bad for economy to prosecute them.

I should be upset at someone stealing a beer when people were allowed to steal millions?

If you do, stop it.

Who’s “you guys”?

I might change my mind about not allowing muslims to come here. If we had more like him in every major city we might not have such a huge crime problem.

As has been ponted out this case was about much more than just some kid stealing a beer. It is representative of the huge problem we have with a minority that only composes 2.5 percent of the total pop. but committ over half of all violent crimes in America.

No life is worth a $2 beer, the kid shouldn't have stole the beer, but the clerk didn't need to kill a fleeing thief. It's cold blooded murder.
How was the clerk supposed to know that the $2 beer was all he took?

The kid was running away and was no threat. The kid was stupid and in the wrong. The store clerk taking a gun and killing the kid was stupid and wrong.

If you do, stop it.

Who’s “you guys”?

I might change my mind about not allowing muslims to come here. If we had more like him in every major city we might not have such a huge crime problem.

As has been ponted out this case was about much more than just some kid stealing a beer. It is representative of the huge problem we have with a minority that only composes 2.5 percent of the total pop. but committ over half of all violent crimes in America.

Nowhere does it state he was a Muslim.

No life is worth a $2 beer, the kid shouldn't have stole the beer, but the clerk didn't need to kill a fleeing thief. It's cold blooded murder.

The kid was running away and was no threat. The kid was stupid and in the wrong. The store clerk taking a gun and killing the kid was stupid and wrong.
The girl in San Fransicko was walking with her dad, and was shot dead by an illegal who was deported 5 times, yet was set free again with no charges of murder. If the illegal gets to go free, the Muslim should be able to go free. Equal justice.

If you do, stop it.

Who’s “you guys”?

If you insist on coming and posting the least you can do is to try and keep up.

Who’s “you guys”?

I have kept up. I've pointed out numerous times that people have jumped to a conclusion not in evidence. Is everyone name Joe a Christian? Everyone named John a Catholic?

The muslim was just following his cultural inclinations and the democrats should not complain since they insisted muslims be allowed to come here.

Moon Bats are sympathetic to the Neggra thief because they think all Neggras should get free stuff. You know, reparations. Several of the Moon Bat candidates are running on a platform to give away free stuff and to have reparations.

In their America a Neggra should be able to go into any store and just take whatever they want. You know, because their ancestors were slaves and everything.
There will never be any reparations...especially when Hispanics become the majority ethnic group here. Things will get very interesting...

It will be a terrific fight to see which group the Moon Bat Party promises the most freebies to, won't it?

[

Look at the the guy. If Hollywood was casting the part of a Muslim this guy would get the role hands down.

I'll bet money on it.

$

Moon Bats are sympathetic to the Neggra thief because they think all Neggras should get free stuff. You know, reparations. Several of the Moon Bat candidates are running on a platform to give away free stuff and to have reparations.

In their America a Neggra should be able to go into any store and just take whatever they want. You know, because their ancestors were slaves and everything.
There will never be any reparations...especially when Hispanics become the majority ethnic group here. Things will get very interesting...

It will be a terrific fight to see which group the Moon Bat Party promises the most freebies to, won't it?
They already tossed blacks off to the side for the homers and illegals, blacks are not unaware of this slight, that's one main reason why all of these multiple versions of Kangism are gaining such popularity with them. Just as white nationalists say whites are being replaced by Latinos...many of these Kangsters believe that is happening to them too.

Hey, I'm going to go steal something from a store. What could possibly go wrong?

Who’s “you guys”?

I have kept up. I've pointed out numerous times that people have jumped to a conclusion not in evidence. Is everyone name Joe a Christian? Everyone named John a Catholic?

Certainly not a amish fellow. You got to understand the media does not want it known he was a muslim since they bend over backwards to promote letting the come here.
STORECLERKCONVICTED_1565951527983_16148571_ver1.0_160_90.png

If you do, stop it.

Who’s “you guys”?

Sooo should the CEO of the Chicken Factory in Mississippi should be executed for hiring undocumented workers with the intent to steal from the Social Security and Medicare coffers? Does s/he qualify in your mind as a "shit fuck criminal"?

Certainly not a amish fellow. You got to understand the media does not want it known he was a muslim since they bend over backwards to promote letting the come here.
STORECLERKCONVICTED_1565951527983_16148571_ver1.0_160_90.png

Good point. If you have a beard, obviously you must be Amish.

The girl in San Fransicko was walking with her dad, and was shot dead by an illegal who was deported 5 times, yet was set free again with no charges of murder. If the illegal gets to go free, the Muslim should be able to go free. Equal justice.

I believe in the death penalty and Kate Steinle's murderer deserved at the very least life however one stupid unrelated decision doesn't mean we give up on justice. I understand the frustration however you are dealing with two separate incidents and are no where similar other than two people that should be alive today are dead.

Forum List

Back