A blast from the past. Aka I told ya so

• Banned
downloadfile.gif

Legal immigrants granted visas based on some mutually-beneficial purpose commit far less crime than inner-city thug trash. I agree.

Illegal immigrants and terrorists who are legally brought in by bullshit PC "lottery" drawings for no other purpose but political virtue signaling are much more likely to commit crime than the average U.S.-born citizen, excluding inner-city thug trash.

Your stats, although true, are complete horseshit in the message you are trying to convey.

It's pretty clear that the buttstains want terrorists to come here.

If people are speaking to each other, they might be planning a terrorist attack. If they are speaking to each other, and not streaming the conversation to an approved government listener, they should be arrested. Otherwise, it’s an open door for terrorism.

Personally, I'd limit immigration to people with skills that are demonstrated to be in short supply from US workers, and relatives of people already legally here. And other people can oppose "diversity" because they oppose diversity. The bill at issue was a bipartisan bill signed by a gop potus aimed directly at .... increasing diversity. However, to argue there's some connection between diversity and terrorism is a god damned racist lie.

So you support Illegals coming in and killing US born Citizens, because as long as US citizens kill others , it is no big deal?

"As long as US citizens kill others , it is no big deal." I've never heard a gun nut's beliefs put so directly.
Seems that in Chicago, you know where Rahm Emmanuel(the Obama aide) is now mayor, they are setting a record for deaths from black on black crime. Why do we need to import more people from places that want to do US harm when we cant even get a grip on our own problems? Because liberals want people to kill other people, liberals are miserable wretches and love death, even their own.

So you support Illegals coming in and killing US born Citizens, because as long as US citizens kill others , it is no big deal?

"As long as US citizens kill others , it is no big deal." I've never heard a gun nut's beliefs put so directly.
Seems that in Chicago, you know where Rahm Emmanuel(the Obama aide) is now mayor, they are setting a record for deaths from black on black crime. Why do we need to import more people from places that want to do US harm when we cant even get a grip on our own problems? Because liberals want people to kill other people, liberals are miserable wretches and love death, even their own.

Take your meds.

Forum List

Back