🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bribe for Hillary Clinton in the amount of $18M

Someone may recall that video of Hillary being loaded into the car where she kinda fell backwards. There were regular police off to the side. If one looks closely her hands were behind her and there is a very quick flash of the shiny handcuff.
So how do you explain her walking around free? Amazing the crap you all come up with. Yall need to get back out into nature and become aware of natural consequences again. To much time sitting and disconnecting. Use that second amendment right buy a twelve Guage and get a hunting license. Hunting has some good lessons in reality. Hillary getting arrested would hit the news pretty quickly. If Hillary got arrested The Donald and the Mitch would be screaming from the mountain tops every one would know . Hilarious!
Easy to explain. No matter what you think of her, she is and always has been smart, very well connected and knows the system like the back of her hand. I figure we still owe those damn trumpers a thank you, for not letting her get into office. No telling the damage done by someone of low ethics that knows what they are doing. Getting rid of the dumb ass trump was relatively simple (knew what an asshhole he was and knew he would only last one term) and only allowing his damage for one term. Biden's problem now. She would have been much harder to get out if she had gotten in, dug in like a blood suck tick, mainlining on the lifeblood America.
It's interesting to me that you recognize Hillary's corruption yet you seem to not believe that Joe Biden and his family exhibit the same corrupt characteristics as the Clintons.
You are correct that I recognize her corrupted nature. Bill, not so much, though I would not have let him baby sit my daughter. Had a lot of years back to her first lady days in the public eye to observe. Joe is no more corrupt than any long term politician, probably less. Family thing? Does not get me exited, compared to the trump thugs, the Bush dynasty and others. Joe will be fine.
Really...you are ok with Bribes from China and pedophile family raping little girls?
Good luck proving that crap. You are apparently of the butt hurt trumper bunch. Why don't you go get a job and do something useful for somebody?
Well there is a giant trail proving the China bribes so proof isn't the issue there

And since there is video of Hunter raping little chinese girls and his neice (joe's grand daughter) proof also isn't an issue there.
Than why didn't Barr pop the indictments? He was your boy. What's the story? He intervened for trump even in personal lawsuits. Trump would have made him his new personal lawyer after losing the election if he had indicted Hunter. Go ahead. Thrill me.

Someone may recall that video of Hillary being loaded into the car where she kinda fell backwards. There were regular police off to the side. If one looks closely her hands were behind her and there is a very quick flash of the shiny handcuff.
So how do you explain her walking around free? Amazing the crap you all come up with. Yall need to get back out into nature and become aware of natural consequences again. To much time sitting and disconnecting. Use that second amendment right buy a twelve Guage and get a hunting license. Hunting has some good lessons in reality. Hillary getting arrested would hit the news pretty quickly. If Hillary got arrested The Donald and the Mitch would be screaming from the mountain tops every one would know . Hilarious!
Easy to explain. No matter what you think of her, she is and always has been smart, very well connected and knows the system like the back of her hand. I figure we still owe those damn trumpers a thank you, for not letting her get into office. No telling the damage done by someone of low ethics that knows what they are doing. Getting rid of the dumb ass trump was relatively simple (knew what an asshhole he was and knew he would only last one term) and only allowing his damage for one term. Biden's problem now. She would have been much harder to get out if she had gotten in, dug in like a blood suck tick, mainlining on the lifeblood America.
It's interesting to me that you recognize Hillary's corruption yet you seem to not believe that Joe Biden and his family exhibit the same corrupt characteristics as the Clintons.
You are correct that I recognize her corrupted nature. Bill, not so much, though I would not have let him baby sit my daughter. Had a lot of years back to her first lady days in the public eye to observe. Joe is no more corrupt than any long term politician, probably less. Family thing? Does not get me exited, compared to the trump thugs, the Bush dynasty and others. Joe will be fine.
Really...you are ok with Bribes from China and pedophile family raping little girls?
Both bull shit much like every mother trucking thing your side has to say these days. Nothing but unsubstantiated bull shit. You r horse shit propaganda is almost laughable .

Good luck proving that crap. You are apparently of the butt hurt trumper bunch. Why don't you go get a job and do something useful for somebody?
Well there is a giant trail proving the China bribes so proof isn't the issue there

And since there is video of Hunter raping little chinese girls and his neice (joe's grand daughter) proof also isn't an issue there.
Than why didn't Barr pop the indictments? He was your boy. What's the story? He intervened for trump even in personal lawsuits. Trump would have made him his new personal lawyer after losing the election if he had indicted Hunter. Go ahead. Thrill me.
You are mentslly ill if you think President Trump lost anything on Nov. 3, 2020.

He won almost every state, and when he delivers his State of the Union address in January, 2021, there are gonna be a lot of treason trials going on simultaneously before and after of assorted communists who have decided to take America using electronic equipment left over from 2 or 3 Banana Republics in the Americas. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of hundred DNC newsmedia icons who with malice aforethought committed acts of treason on tapes of all kinds from cozst to coast. And that's not all of those paid from Biden's ill-gotten gains he saved up from various scalpings he initiated against the American taxpayers for the last 46 years.

Feeling worried now? Just a tad bit nauseous for one of the lies you been tellin' for the last 25 years? Well, I could never deprive you of your sincere concerns, since sincerity is the least virtue you lack.

Joe Biden is not going to take his billions of extorted Benjamins to numbered accounts as he thinks right now. His royal ass is basically grass, and Commieluh's in a bit of trouble too along with her close communist ties.

Enjoy your New Year. I sure hope none of you here are found treasonous, nor should you worry if you are not entangled in the swamp arena of D. C. If you feel guilty enough, we'll allow you to stand in the corner for 30 seconds if you feel up to it.

Ta-ta, loser swampies. May you someday understand why it's not nice to participate in trying to destroy the Amendments those of us this side of prison doors enjoy. :muahaha:

Both bull shit much like every mother trucking thing your side has to say these days. Nothing but unsubstantiated bull shit. You r horse shit propaganda is almost laughable .
And you believed a Russian scam for 5 yrs. You should be embarrassed and ashamed to even post.

And you believed a Russian scam for 5 yrs. You should be embarrassed and ashamed to even post.
Cleaner in your veins really no where to go from there sorry I just go to sleep after hearing that crap.

Cleaner in your veins really no where to go from there sorry I just go to sleep after hearing that crap.
And you believed Trump was an agent of Putin......BAWWWHAHA...……………...The harm done to our country because of that bull shit...…….No wonder why you libturds slave to a boss in a shit job and life.

If I would have listened to you libs when I was young, I'd have only been a sharecropper.

And you believed Trump was an agent of Putin......BAWWWHAHA...……………...The harm done to ur country because of that bull shit...…….No wonder why you libturds slave to a boss in a shit job and life.

If I would have listened to you libs when I was young, I'd have only been a sharecropper.
Again cleaner in veins, just no where to go from there and that is just the start of crazy from Trump. This just kills any credibility on your part with me. You can mu a ha all ya want has absolutely no effect. Ya, just get laughed at.

And you believed Trump was an agent of Putin......BAWWWHAHA...……………...The harm done to ur country because of that bull shit...…….No wonder why you libturds slave to a boss in a shit job and life.

Again cleaner in veins, just no where to go from there and that is just the start of crazy from Trump. This just kills any credibility on your part with me. You can mu a ha all ya want has absolutely no effect. Ya, just get laughed at.
LOL...And you believed a fake impeachment. My veins are clear my lipids are around 150.

If I would have listend to you, I'd have my life ruled by a damned alarm clock. I'm so glad I listened to others.

I'm way out of your league, you're reaction score is pathetic. You use evenflow nipples?

You are mentslly ill if you think President Trump lost anything on Nov. 3, 2020.

He won almost every state, and when he delivers his State of the Union address in January, 2021, there are gonna be a lot of treason trials going on simultaneously before and after of assorted communists who have decided to take America using electronic equipment left over from 2 or 3 Banana Republics in the Americas. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of hundred DNC newsmedia icons who with malice aforethought committed acts of treason on tapes of all kinds from cozst to coast. And that's not all of those paid from Biden's ill-gotten gains he saved up from various scalpings he initiated against the American taxpayers for the last 46 years.

Feeling worried now? Just a tad bit nauseous for one of the lies you been tellin' for the last 25 years? Well, I could never deprive you of your sincere concerns, since sincerity is the least virtue you lack.

Joe Biden is not going to take his billions of extorted Benjamins to numbered accounts as he thinks right now. His royal ass is basically grass, and Commieluh's in a bit of trouble too along with her close communist ties.

Enjoy your New Year. I sure hope none of you here are found treasonous, nor should you worry if you are not entangled in the swamp arena of D. C. If you feel guilty enough, we'll allow you to stand in the corner for 30 seconds if you feel up to it.

Ta-ta, loser swampies. May you someday understand why it's not nice to participate in trying to destroy the Amendments those of us this side of prison doors enjoy. :muahaha:
Remember when CNN mocked Trump saying we'd have a vaccine by yrs end...BAWWWHAHA!!!

God no wonder you libs slave to a boss for 40 yrs

Remember when CNN mocked Trump saying we'd have a vaccine by yrs end...BAWWWHAHA!!!

I have no idea what cnn sais. I don't watch TV. Don't have the time for it. Barely have enough time to laugh at you. I have a month in which I spend alit of time on land and much better things to do than watch tv.

Have your eyes turned brown in the last 4 years? You are so full of sh#t. Write a letter to Mitch McConnel, that's right, Moscow Mitch. Even he knows trump was beaten, lost and that the debate is over. He even warned his GOP members not to get involved in any attempt to overthrow it in Congress. You need to wake the Fk up.

I have no idea what cnn sais. I don't watch TV. Don't have the time for it. Barely have enough time to laugh at you. I have a month in which I spend alit of time on land and much better things to do than watch tv.
I'm just joshin with ya man

You haven't noticed yet? Corrupt dem leadership is above the law---------laws are only for we little people.

This is what happens when fascists socialists take over------they corrupt the investigators (fbi), judges like sullivan, and da so only the people that resist them are prosecuted for often made up crimes such as rittenhouse and flynn were while they commit all sorts of crimes and apparently child pedophiles and bribes are common favorite crimes of theirs.

Have your eyes turned brown in the last 4 years? You are so full of sh#t. Write a letter to Mitch McConnel, that's right, Moscow Mitch. Even he knows trump was beaten, lost and that the debate is over. He even warned his GOP members not to get involved in any attempt to overthrow it in Congress. You need to wake the Fk up.
Mitch may be on his way out too if he gets on the dem fraud and bully pulpit. Perhaps the ballots need to be rechecked to see if they were skewed in the favor on the last election for those who do not believe the people have a right to redress what they believe was an absolutely bogus election.

Mitch may be on his way out too if he gets on the dem fraud and bully pulpit. Perhaps the ballots need to be rechecked to see if they were skewed in the favor on the last election for those who do not believe the people have a right to redress what they believe was an absolutely bogus election.
Figure this is his last go around anyway, whether majority leader or minority leader.

You have no idea. I stand by what is the right thing to do when Pelosi thinks her omeurta orders are not known.

Now you’re trying to claim that the time that Hillary collapsed with pneumonia at a rally, in reality she was being arrested by police?!?!?!?!

You’re even dumber and more gullible than your posts would lead us to believe you are.

Forum List

Back