A Buffalo family who became stranded in blizzard conditions got to spend Christmas at firefighters’ firehouse

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Well Done to the city of good neighbors. That’s what this is all about. We see this occurring all around America… in times of trouble the police and firefighters come to help people out.

Demetrice and Danielle, along with their children Aayden, 8, Aubree, 4, Jordynn, 2, and 9-month-old Judah became one of the many motorists who got stuck in impassable road conditions in Buffalo on Friday, according to a Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority statement.

The family was rescued by Buffalo Airport Fire Fighters, along with 36 other people who were also caught in blizzard conditions, according to the transportation authority statement.

As the only rescued motorists with young children, the family got to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day somewhere special: at the firehouse with the firefighters.

Their oldest, Aayden, asked the firefighters if he could wear a firefighter uniform with them and was given a uniform and department T-shirt and learned about how the first responders dispatch, according to the transportation authority.

1672025319094.jpeg

1672025297754.jpeg

Nice!

My hubby and our passel of kids once got caught in a blizzard in Oklahoma. He and some other travelers pulled into this edge of town little diner. Those folks handed out free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and donuts to all who wanted any. The storm raged on, so they turned a part of their dining room into a shelter and everyone stayed the night.

I sent them a thank you card and 75 bucks for their trouble and kindness and am thankful to them to this day.

Anyone who would not want greatness for the nation certainly would reject safety for the firefighters.

You said I must be a miserable person for wishing the firefighters safety.
no you you were being your typical racist asswipe by the comment you made....since the firefighters had no problems with the family that was there, once again you have no idea what you are talking about...

no you you were being your typical racist asswipe by the comment you made....since the firefighters had no problems with the family that was there, once again you have no idea what you are talking about...
Once again, I am sincerely gratified that the firefighters were not slaughtered as they slept. If you have a problem with that it is nothing I can fix.

Forum List

Back