A Bunch of Rightwing Republican YouTubers Get Caught Up In Russian Scandal

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Seems like, much, if not all of this anti-Ukrainian rhetoric from the likes of Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Chen and others may have been payola.

Check this story out...

Glenn Beck has already started running from this crap show...

So not only are these people likely spreading lies, but are being paid to spread lies, and are being paid by unAmerican sources, namely Russia.

If you prefer to digest it in video form, here you go...

I wonder if we have any local USMB posters taking this payola.

Anyone....?

^^^ believes Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation

WEF/Democrats are now claiming that Americans who say Ukraine is corrupt and the open border is bad are spreading Russian disinformation.

WEF/Democrats say people like Tim pool are spreading Russian disinformation, but won't say what that is.

Seems like, much, if not all of this anti-Ukrainian rhetoric from the likes of Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Chen and others may have been payola.

Check this story out...

So not only are these people likely spreading lies, but are being paid to spread lies, and are being paid by unAmerican sources, namely Russia.

Anyone....?

Is anyone surprised? Nope.

WEF/Democrats think they are going to lose 2024 and are preparing Russia gate 2.0

America, listen up. Soon the WEF will deem these shillbots and NPCs "ineffective" and move to remove Americans access to sites like this.

Last edited:

Check this story out...

Anyone....?

MEDIAite is left wing propaganda.

Check this story out...

Anyone....?

Oh brother! Russia! Russia! Russia! again. Your video shows absolutely no real proof of anything it claims. Just a couple of bobble heads spewing Democrat talking points and lies. BTW I am no longer reading your posts unless you drop the bolding crap.

I see our local USMB enemies of America and lovers of Russia are already infesting the thread w/their anti-American pro-Russian propaganda about "leftism" this and "lefty" that, but can't refute a damn fact.

Note to idiots: They are already claiming they were duped.

It's not the source you fools, it's the FACTS.

Snap out of it!

the-first-wives-club-slap.gif

Check this story out...

Anyone....?

Who cares ?

If you get your information from Youtube, you get what you ask for.

From the start, people called it the information age.

From the start, I have called it the disinformation age.

There is to much B.S. out there and if you buy it, you buy it.

It is pretty much set up to placate or encourage solidification of confirmational bias.

ON BOTH SIDES

You are one of the biggest BSers here on the board.

And yet here you are.

I see our local USMB enemies of America and lovers of Russia are already infesting the thread w/their anti-American pro-Russian propaganda about "leftism" this and "lefty" that, but can't refute a damn fact.

Note to idiots: They are already claiming they were duped.

It's not the source you fools, it's the FACTS.

Snap out of it!

the-first-wives-club-slap.gif

Well Loserboi,

If you were credible, people might listen to you.

But you are not, so they don't.

You don't get to be a partisan Schill (like you have been) for a couple of years and suddenly you become Walter Cronkite. Does not work that way.

Well Loserboi,

If you were credible, people might listen to you.

But you are not, so they don't.

You don't get to be a partisan Schill (like you have been) for a couple of years and suddenly you become Walter Cronkite. Does not work that way.
The WEF/Democrat shillbots and NPCs here still believe that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.

Anyone who believes a word WEF/Democrat shills say is retarded.

The WEF/Democrats are preparing for a crackdown on the net. Anything they oppose will be labeled russian disinformation and removed.

Oh brother! Russia! Russia! Russia! again. Your video shows absolutely no real proof of anything it claims. Just a couple of bobble heads spewing Democrat talking points and lies. BTW I am no longer reading your posts unless you drop the bolding crap.
If you got to bold your text to get people to read it, what you say must not be that interesting.

Check this story out...

Anyone....?

This is not our first rodeo.

Check this story out...

Anyone....?

The right’s war on facts and the truth continues – paid for by the fascist Putin.

^^^ believes Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation

WEF/Democrats are now claiming that Americans who say Ukraine is corrupt and the open border is bad are spreading Russian disinformation.

WEF/Democrats say people like Tim pool are spreading Russian disinformation, but won't say what that is.
Thanos for the update Vlad.

Putin is more of an American then the average Democrat.

Democrats are literally taking part in a plot to intentionally collapse America.

Democrats = traitors
Yes, and it's so obvious. The real insurrection was done when Democrats threw Joe Biden under the bus.

Forum List

Back