A California biology teacher has been arrested for allegedly molesting seven students and sharing graphic photos online

No. A conversation is a 2 way street. You need to answer some questions if you want to continue.
not sure what question hasn't been answered - we've been all over the map. i suspect i've answered it but like i can miss your answered buried in war and peace, you missed it, too.

as far as conversations being a 2 way street, great. i wish we'd finish them. but far more often than not you decide not to talk to me for awhile because the conversation got difficult. to me, that's where the learning begins. to you, it would see, that's what it's time to bail.

now given the war and peace answers we've both been lobbing about - what question specifically are you asking at this point in time?

You leftTARDS are so full of shit it isn't funny anymore.

There is NO anti-gay agenda, shit-for-brains.

There's only a PROTECT THE CHILDREN agenda.

And that, will be carried out, with or without your bleating.

The more you keep trying this crap the harder you're going to get smacked down.

You'll stop when it hurts. Trust me. You will.
You rightards aren’t about protecting children, you never were. You are just using them to promote your agenda. And if anyone points that out, you threaten violence. Way to go dude. Of course not all conservatives are rightards, you just are the ones that bleat the loudest.

not sure what question hasn't been answered - we've been all over the map. i suspect i've answered it but like i can miss your answered buried in war and peace, you missed it, too.

as far as conversations being a 2 way street, great. i wish we'd finish them. but far more often than not you decide not to talk to me for awhile because the conversation got difficult. to me, that's where the learning begins. to you, it would see, that's what it's time to bail.

now given the war and peace answers we've both been lobbing about - what question specifically are you asking at this point in time?
I don’t intend to leave conversations (unless they are going no where or degenerate into mud slinging or a dog pile, then walking away is usually best). I thought I left our last conversation amiably.

Well, my question is this, you keep saying I “support this” and I want to know what you mean by “this”?

I support treating transgender people on their own merits, like any other person and including as a normal part of our society. That is my understanding of Disney’s position as well.

I don’t intend to leave conversations (unless they are going no where or degenerate into mud slinging or a dog pile, then walking away is usually best). I thought I left our last conversation amiably.

Well, my question is this, you keep saying I “support this” and I want to know what you mean by “this”?

I support treating transgender people on their own merits, like any other person and including as a normal part of our society. That is my understanding of Disney’s position as well.

Then why did they lie about the content of the law?

"this" is my generic term for whatever it is you feel Disney is "normalizing"

I use THIS because I don't know and don't want to put words in your mouth.

Disney is on record as 50% of their characters moving forward will be some form of gay or minority.

normal society has extremes. you seem to equate not being normal as something bad. I do not.

not normal, normal, whatever, you have the same rights as all. but if you are looking for acceptance you will never get it across the board. it doesn't work that way.

iif you "normalize extremes" then what becomes extreme to take its place?

questioned answered. like you, again.

now what is "normal" to you?

Forum List

Back