A California biology teacher has been arrested for allegedly molesting seven students and sharing graphic photos online

Oh? Please link to where I claim all teachers are bad. I specifically reference the PEDO's, and other sexual perverts who have infiltrated the educational system.

You lie worse than Trump ever did.
Straight out of rightwing Q conspiracy theory. People like YOU will end getting innocent teachers killed.

Oh? Please link to where I claim all teachers are bad. I specifically reference the PEDO's, and other sexual perverts who have infiltrated the educational system.

Like I said, truth is the first casualty since I never said you claimed that.

Straight out of rightwing Q conspiracy theory. People like YOU will end getting innocent teachers killed.

Boy you people really need some boogey man to rail against don't you...? Q? Don't make me laugh....

And Vice? OMG....how blatantly leftist can you get? BTW, I don't recall you being upset when the left Doxxed gun owners in NY. I think it was....

I am not on all the time.

Normalize what behavior specifically? Teachers having sex with students?
you seem to do this many times when we get deep into a convo. I don't think we've ever finished a convo because of this.

you said it. don't ask me to define it.

My guess would be, Teachers pushing an LGBT++++ agenda rather than teaching, oh I don't know, Reading, Writing, Math?
Or maybe teaching all, there is more to learning than reading, writing and math. On the other hand you have made up a new definition for “groomer” and label anyone who opposes your anti lgbtq legislation “groomers” and “pedos”.

Boy you people really need some boogey man to rail against don't you...? Q? Don't make me laugh....

And Vice? OMG....how blatantly leftist can you get? BTW, I don't recall you being upset when the left Doxxed gun owners in NY. I think it was....
Actually I was. I have consistently said there should some law against doxing. You?

Yup so you have to make up crap demonizing teachers because a few are perverts like any other occupation. Great job. Get out the torches and pitchforks. Truth is always the first casualty here.

DURRRRRRRRRRR!
Durrr is right. Learn to read.

Or maybe teaching all, there is more to learning than reading, writing and math. On the other hand you have made up a new definition for “groomer” and label anyone who opposes your anti lgbtq legislation “groomers” and “pedos”.
Oh, is that an admission that it’s going on?
And I made up new definitions? I had no idea I had such power.

Or maybe that’s just power over you…

Durrr is right. Learn to read.

I did, you posted this. "Yup so you have to make up crap demonizing teachers"

Like I said,

DUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Coyote, YOU are the one who said Disney is simply normalizing the behavior.

now it's not happening and a lie?

you contradict the shit out of yourself all the time.
Normalizing WHAT BEHAVIOR? Do you mean when I said Disney was normalizing transgender people here?

Post in thread 'Here is a politician I could behind…'
Here is a politician I could behind…

So EXACTLY WHAT behavior do claim I am contradicting myself over?

Teachers having sex with students?

Normalizing transgender people as PEOPLE?

Last edited:
vice?

for one who looks at others sources, check your own. this is an editorial/opinion site. not news.
Vice is a left leaning news and opinion site.

Normalizing WHAT BEHAVIOR? Do you mean when I said Disney was normalizing transgender people here?

Post in thread 'Here is a politician I could behind…'
Here is a politician I could behind…

So EXACTLY WHAT behavior do claim I am contradicting myself over?

Teachers having sex with students?

Normalizing transgender people as PEOPLE?
YOU said disney was trying to NORMALIZE this behavior.

well, then you are saying IT IS HAPPENING cause hell, they're doing it.

now you run around looking for people to say it's happening cause you say it's in very small numbers that shouldn't matter.

NOW - if these numbers are too small to matter, what the FUCK are you NORMALIZING? you are saying such small #'s are "normal"? that in itself is a contradiction to anyone not running around in an emo fit.

the 1/3% YOU pointed out were actually the issue?

so do NOT sit there and tell me to explain the things YOU say. that's on you. i couldn't begin to put logic to your emotional rantings. they simply are oil and water.

i understand you feel strongly about things. i hate to break this to you, but we all do. your strong emotions are no more right than mine. or westwalls, or anyone else in here. its simply how WE feel but OUR feeling that way doesn't establish dominance of that thought.

if we don't pull it together and figure that out soon and learn to compromise, what hope do any of us really have? you won't take one side forcing views on you. the other side won't either.

now what?

Vice is a left leaning news and opinion site.

and that is what i said. mostly an editorial site (ie, opinions only) and very short on news not corroborated by their "opinions".

just because you agree with them doesn't make their opinion any more valid than my own.

Forum List

Back