A California biology teacher has been arrested for allegedly molesting seven students and sharing graphic photos online

Oh for God sakes. You lunatics are just sick.

This is sick

Does it say they were boys?
No..and I have read several articles---none list the sex of the children. Just that she worked there since 2019 and was busy--very busy sexually harassing the kids. She bounced from state to state and fast facts says that they couldn't locate a previous employer....

This woman wouldn't (if what is reported at this school) wouldn't have just started molesting here---she would have been doing so at previous sites.

The private Christain schools seem to lead the pack.

Dr. David Smock

(AP) — A doctor charged with 11 felony sex abuse crimes involving children at a Missouri boarding school has pleaded not guilty to three of the charges. Dr. David Smock, a longtime physician at Agape Boarding School, entered the plea Thursday in Greene County Court. His preliminary hearing was scheduled for Feb.Jan 14, 2022

Missouri Boarding School Doctor Says Not Guilty to 3 Charges

Are Christian schools fighting to be able to teach 3 year olds about sex? Then fuck the shut up.

What kind of sick alternate universe do you live in where you think the people calling out a pedophile and exposing her crime are the sick ones?
Progtards are sexual deviants. That's a fact. The numbers prove it.

The latest poll being touted by liberals says that 22% of us are LGBTQ, and if that's the case I guarantee you 99.9% of them vote Democrat.

So, do the math

If 50% of the country is left, and 25% are deviant and they're all left that means fully ONE HALF of the Democratic party is sexually deviant in some way.

And that categorization doesn't even include pedophiles, of which we now learn there are many, including the President of the United States

What kind of sick alternate universe do you live in where you think the people calling out a pedophile and exposing her crime are the sick ones?
You really ought to read what I was replying to, which was not that.

Forum List

Back