A California biology teacher has been arrested for allegedly molesting seven students and sharing graphic photos online

The private Christain schools seem to lead the pack.

Dr. David Smock

(AP) — A doctor charged with 11 felony sex abuse crimes involving children at a Missouri boarding school has pleaded not guilty to three of the charges. Dr. David Smock, a longtime physician at Agape Boarding School, entered the plea Thursday in Greene County Court. His preliminary hearing was scheduled for Feb.Jan 14, 2022

Missouri Boarding School Doctor Says Not Guilty to 3 Charges

So stop claiming anti-grooming laws aren't necessary. They are.

This is what I hate about this kind of activity. As if the act itself wasn't bad enough. Those who are guilty of it have to violate their victims' privacy in a whole other way by photographing it all for the rest of the world to see.

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

You are well groomed yourself.....did you see it was a private school?
It is a public charter school.
Making Waves Academy is a public charter school in Richmond, California, committed to rigorously and holistically preparing students to gain acceptance to and graduate from college to ultimately become valuable contributors to the workforce and their communities.

I am not trying, I am a dick, you are welcome. If you think I give one rat's ass for your inability to communicate effectively or absorb the info here you are not mistaken.
heh - absorb the info here?

i say you're a dick.
you agree, you're a dick.

seems like im doing just fine, dick.

But trash like this is ok.

1649800540594.jpeg

The private Christain schools seem to lead the pack.

Dr. David Smock

(AP) — A doctor charged with 11 felony sex abuse crimes involving children at a Missouri boarding school has pleaded not guilty to three of the charges. Dr. David Smock, a longtime physician at Agape Boarding School, entered the plea Thursday in Greene County Court. His preliminary hearing was scheduled for Feb.Jan 14, 2022

Missouri Boarding School Doctor Says Not Guilty to 3 Charges

The problem still remains wherever they are. Despot nations eventually come up with answers. We will be one at some point.

A female child molester is relatively rare but sexual groomers seem to be coming out of the closet these days.
Yeah our failed education system grooms them for most of their lives and ppl are surprised when this happens. She’s 35 unless this is the result of a timid, she’s done it before.

Sure. As if I’d know which kids have been groomed because the groomers of course want to be completely open about it at all times.
oh…I get it

There is super secret grooming turning kids into homosexuals

oh…I get it

There is super secret grooming turning kids into homosexuals
Give them a break. They’re trying to make it a more open and mainstream effort. And it’s not limited to just making some kids gay. There is also trans.

Tell ya what. I’m not a huge fan of the term “groomers” anyway. Maybe we can agree that some people are seeking to influence prepubescent kids into making “choices” about their sexuality before it even naturally develops.

Give them a break. They’re trying to make it a more open and mainstream effort. And it’s not limited to just making some kids gay. There is also trans.

Tell ya what. I’m not a huge fan of the term “groomers” anyway. Maybe we can agree that some people are seeking to influence prepubescent kids into making “choices” about their sexuality before it even naturally develops.

Oh I get it now

There are groomers turning kids into homosexuals and groomers turning kids into transsexuals

Which pays better?

Forum List

Back