🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A call for mass exodus from public schools

youre the one claiming to be all knowing,,

I was just speaking of whats happening in my area,,
Compared to morons like you, my Border Collie is all knowing.

You ASSUMED that what was happening in your area was widespread throughout public education. That is YOUR problem caused by your bias and ignorance.

The fact is Democrats have corrupted vast swaths of public education. It's a money kickback scheme. The politicians crank up the taxes on the people, the teachers unions kick back a portion to the politicians. Politicians are supposed to represent the taxpayers in these negotiations, instead they are in bed with the unions.

Waste of time engaging with ignorant haughty buffoons; just isn't productive at all.

Problem I saw while my children were in school was that some tenured teachers who should have been fired couldn't be and ones that were not tenured would be let go if any of the old biddies wanted them gone. For anyone to think in their own myopic attitude that everyone it is all good or all bad is ridiculous.

We had a great principle for many years and a decent supervisor. The high school principal on the other hand was an ignorant buffoon that could not read or write any better than a first grader (I may still have copy of that jerks illiterate notes somewhere in old files).

.... In one of my districts, 3 years after I was gone, every teacher hired to replace me had quit before completing a year! .....
I spent a few years in a district like that. They always fail. At one notorious inner city district I saw first year grad teachers literally run from the building in the middle of the day, crying, never to be seen again.

People are waking up. The indoctrination centers may let you protest the garbage they want to teach your children, as the FBI investigates you for doing so, but they will never hear those voices that are not welcome.

The public schools belong to the Federal government, not you, much like the entire government. It is a government by and for the DNC and not you

You are either part of the opposition or willingly work their plantations

It is that simple.
Making death threats against people is not exactly a welcome voice.

Homeschooling and specialized private schools, which is their right.

If we’re pushing for a mass exodus from public schools, then we’re pushing for massive increases to homeschooling and private schools.

Sure, people have that right. But those options cost a lot of money. Do we really think parents can afford that?

The fact is Democrats have corrupted vast swaths of public education. It's a money kickback scheme. The politicians crank up the taxes on the people, the teachers unions kick back a portion to the politicians. Politicians are supposed to represent the taxpayers in these negotiations, instead they are in bed with the unions.

This is true. Teachers leaving the union is having some small effect, but not enough.

If we’re pushing for a mass exodus from public schools, then we’re pushing for massive increases to homeschooling and private schools.

Sure, people have that right. But those options cost a lot of money. Do we really think parents can afford that?

People want vouchers. They want a set amount of money--basically their own tax money--that they can take to whatever institution they like.

I'm fine with that actually, but if any private/homeschool consortiums accept the vouchers as part of payment, then they must accept all manner of students exactly as public schools do.

People want vouchers. They want a set amount of money--basically their own tax money--that they can take to whatever institution they like.

I'm fine with that actually, but if any private/homeschool consortiums accept the vouchers as part of payment, then they must accept all manner of students exactly as public schools do.

Works for me. I have no issues with that.

I assumed nothing. I have a Master's degree in Educational Leadership which qualifies me to be a school superintendent. I also have 21 years experience in the public schools and DoD.

What do you have?
well arent you just extra special,,,

now how would you know whats happening in my area if you dont live or work here

youre assuming is how,,

Good fucking grief! Did you come up with all this bullshit yourself or plagiarize it?

As a math teacher, I was a damned good one, but I had a colleague who taught AP Calculus who put Jaime Escalante to the task. None of his students ever failed the AP test. As a history teacher, there was no comparison, as I taught every grade from 6th to 12th. Yes, that is conceited but I had many principals reflect that in my evaluations.

On this message board, I believe that I am the only who also served as an administrator. That experience counts a great deal in these discussions because most teachers do not have that type of career.

I am glad that you are concerned about your grandchild's education. I have a total of 4 kids in three different school systems in two states. My own children were educated in schools or districts where I taught. They didn't turn out so badly. In fact, my daughter-in-law was one of my students when she was in the 10th grade, later fell in love and married my son. She breezed through college as did my youngest daughter.

I don't have an agenda, I think you are just throwing out the biggest words in a limited vocabulary, unable to tell the truth. Your opinion means nothing to me, just as it should. You are an unqualified know-nothing.
Oh I’m qualified alright…as a parent who was involved in my children’s education. But, not surprising that you would so easily dismiss that in favor of taking the opportunity to blow your own horn.

My experience in life is that when listening to someone like you that feels they must lay out a laundry list of accomplishments is either lying to themselves about their impact, or just a blowhard jackass…Which one are you?

Remember, this is the internet, where anyone can make shit up. Including you Mr. self proclaimed Gods gift to education.

You‘d do better in the future to show some humility if you have any you POS.

Waste of time engaging with ignorant haughty buffoons; just isn't productive at all.

Problem I saw while my children were in school was that some tenured teachers who should have been fired couldn't be and ones that were not tenured would be let go if any of the old biddies wanted them gone. For anyone to think in their own myopic attitude that everyone it is all good or all bad is ridiculous.

We had a great principle for many years and a decent supervisor. The high school principal on the other hand was an ignorant buffoon that could not read or write any better than a first grader (I may still have copy of that jerks illiterate notes somewhere in old files).
Why should those tenured teachers have been fired? What did they do?

well arent you just extra special,,,

now how would you know whats happening in my area if you dont live or work here

youre assuming is how,,
You do realize that to achieve that degree we study school systems all over the US? Oh, you didn't know that? Add that to the never ending list of items of which you are stupidly unaware!

Oh I’m qualified alright…as a parent who was involved in my children’s education. But, not surprising that you would so easily dismiss that in favor of taking the opportunity to blow your own horn.

My experience in life is that when listening to someone like you that feels they must lay out a laundry list of accomplishments is either lying to themselves about their impact, or just a blowhard jackass…Which one are you?

Remember, this is the internet, where anyone can make shit up. Including you Mr. self proclaimed Gods gift to education.

j-mac, you are a huge turd stuck halfway out of some syphilitic'' asshole.

Qualified? Where did you get your degree in education? Are you certified to teach elementary, middle and high school students in multiple subjects? Are you a qualified and experienced school administrator? Do have the slightest idea how public schools are financed?

About 99.99% of all parents are rank amateurs when it comes to knowing anything about education except their putrid experience in getting an education for themselves. That's why most parents are assholes. They know nothing about schools except their own education one or two decades removed.

That's odd! You brought it up! Why did you do that if you don't give a shit?

You were looking to dig at me and I threw it right back in your face. That's why you don't care. I don't blame you at all! Having your ass handed to you on about an hourly basis has got to be tiring!
I didnt bring it up and dont really care,,

it was you that thought youre credentials meant something on a topic that didnt have anything to do with them,,

more like you were bragging to make yourself relevant,,

The left needs to change how they think. Math, Reading, and writing, are musts. The open things like sex and nudity don't bother me. Don't get carried away with it.

Forum List

Back