🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A call for mass exodus from public schools

US public schools are absolute Progressive hellholes of boredom and conformity.
Quite the opposite in the rural areas they are conservative and boring. Conformity is a conservatives best asset.....I never knew the conforming ritual of the pledge of allegiance was progressive...

K.

How are you going to fix it.

How are you going to fix the problem that families are largely broken, kids often come to school not even toilet trained, let alone ready to learn, so kindergarten teachers are teaching basic social skills, never mind letters and numbers. And then when they call home there is zero back up. That is IF they can get anyone to answer.

How do you fix that?

Any ideas?
You reminded me of that two years of free college being pushed and seeing what free college did to one of the sweetest persons I knew growing up. After she went to college for a year and continuing she became very hostile and rude. It was more of a babysitting for adults basically where they were teaching slower people how to be radicals. It was truly sad to see her like that.

We have already been through this. Really dumb idea but you just won't learn
You’re the school marm who thinks teachers should be off limits and free to teach the kids anything you choose

You’re the school marm who thinks teachers should be off limits and free to teach the kids anything you choose
We couldn't get that during those radical hippie days in the 1970's..But the old fucks claimed that was what was going on then also, along with the lie that drug dealers give away free drugs in schools.

Private and homeschooled kids fair far better on standardized tests than public school kids. There is that. Need I mention the better discipline, far less violence and drugs? Public schools are indoctrination centers. Free thought is not accepted nor encouraged. If a child dares to challenge the theory of AGW, for example, their sources and any information they could provide to support their case is quickly dismissed.

The Party and its agenda above all. This continues throughout college, which is exactly why we see generations of sheep who vote for people like Biden. Sorry, to break the news, but you may just be one of the victims.

Not this bullshit again! If a private or homeschooled kid never takes the standardized test, do we just assume he or she did better than a public school student that are required by the states to take those tests?

I have seen this stupid argument about the SAT and ACT scores. If a child is homeschooled by a high school dropout parent, and never intends to go to college, why would they ever waste the money to take one of these tests? My public school students were required to take the tests, and that included kids who struggled to hold a pencil correctly to those with profound learning disabilities and never qualify for a high school diploma.

Because of testing experience, I usually was tasked with being a scribe for special education students. I watched these kids struggle to the point of tears when forced to take those tests.

Is any of that a valid comparison?

how is reality a bias?? in my area those programs are almost non existent,,

dont make me start calling you admiral dumbass again,,
You are the dumbass because obviously those programs exist in numerous schools, just not in your ghetto, lib-dominated schools!

I taught in 7 different school districts and sometimes multiple schools in those districts. What is you expertise in? Masturbation techniques?

You are the dumbass because obviously those programs exist in numerous schools, just not in your ghetto, lib-dominated schools!

I taught in 7 different school districts and sometimes multiple schools in those districts. What is you expertise in? Masturbation techniques?
so what youre saying is I am right and youre a dumbass,,

got it,,

so what youre saying is I am right and youre a dumbass,,

got it,,
You are a very tiresome moron when it come to the topic of education. The teachers on this message board, not just me, continuous correct your idiocy, but you refuse to learn that you are NOT the center of the fucking universe. I know that is a shock for you to realize, but you best change your attitude before someone with the proper motivation whips your canary ass because you have an alligator mouth!

so you taught in my area of independence Mo???
What does where you live have to do with your experience as a teacher or administrator who REALLY knows what happens in schools?

I happen to teach in the state right next door to you. I thought the Missouri schools outside St. Louis were very good. Is that true or are you personally just a bad example?

The govt. was spying on people long before 1984...
The 1984 prophesy failed. They did not anticipate the power of the internet. The spies are now corporate: Google, Facebook, Amazon, Pinterest,... Their data are collected by data brokers who also look at public records - courts, DMVs, census, licenses, bankruptcy, marriage, divorce... The brokers know what you buy in large stores, how often... Buy diapers? they know when you have a baby. The list goes on....

The 1984 prophesy failed. They did not anticipate the power of the internet. The spies are now corporate: Google, Facebook, Amazon, Pinterest,... Their data are collected by data brokers who also look at public records - courts, DMVs, census, licenses, bankruptcy, marriage, divorce... The brokers know what you buy in large stores, how often... Buy diapers? they know when you have a baby. The list goes on....
So what? Don't like it don't use the internet, a computer, a cell phone..

You reminded me of that two years of free college being pushed and seeing what free college did to one of the sweetest persons I knew growing up. After she went to college for a year and continuing she became very hostile and rude. It was more of a babysitting for adults basically where they were teaching slower people how to be radicals. It was truly sad to see her like that.
So you blame college for someone becoming "very hostile and rude"? How did it do that?

Forum List

Back