🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A call for mass exodus from public schools

Your taxes also go to local fire and law enforcement, not PRIVATE fire or law enforcement.

Is this true or not? You asked for an explanation, so answer the question.
yep, so? I want my school dollars to go to people who want their kids away from xionists looking to turn them against mom and dad.

Doesn't. work that way.
Do you want your LOCAL fire and Law Enforcement tax dollars going to a different community?

That is what you are asking for.
Problem is, you don't understand.
didn't say a damn thing about fire houses or Law enforcement. BTW, those are the folks you hate. go defund them. go for it.

Secondly, you didn't address my actual post at all. you redirected to law enforcement and fire fighters. nice zig zag.

We need cameras in the classroom

And then we need school choice where parents can remove their children from the public school along with the finds allocated to educate that child

When the lefty public teachers start losing their job they’ll get the message
The problem with cameras in the classroom is that there are minors in there and parents control whether their images can be sent around the internet.

The problem with cameras in the classroom is that there are minors in there and parents control whether their images can be sent around the internet.
the demofks are all pedophiles, they love watching the younguns.

The video can be password restricted so that only parents have access

Your taxes also go to local fire and law enforcement, not PRIVATE fire or law enforcement.
Except for big city mayors who have personal armed police bodyguards paid for by taxpayers

You don't like your public funded school, then homeschool (your choice), MOVE to a different community (your choice) or send them to Private School (your choice on YOUR fucking Dime.)
It is the patents money since its collected for the parents kids

The public teachers depend on access to the children to justify their salary

Moving money from public to private education will undercut the agenda of the radical lib teachers

The video can be password restricted so that only parents have access
And it would take two minutes before that was cracked and video of the kids would be all over the country. The liability for the schools would be incredible.

Let's take just one example. Say that one kid does something behind another kid's back that some interpret as racist or threatening but the kid either didn't know was offensive or had no intention of being so? What in normal circumstance would be a harmless thing that someone would have explained to the kid he shouldn't do would become a national scandal, complete with keyboard jockeys weighing in on it, death threats to the families involved, lawsuits against the school, and kids' lives destroyed as they would be forever tagged with the "incident".

I think it's just too dangerous.

And it would take two minutes before that was cracked and video of the kids would be all over the country. The liability for the schools would be incredible.
Bullshit

Thats a bogus argument

But the camera can be pointed at the teacher which is the part that libs are really trying to hide

Bullshit

Thats a bogus argument

But the camera can be pointed at the teacher which is the part that libs are really trying to hide
1. Never underestimate the ability of hackers to break into a live video feed, and there are enough sickos out there that would try.
2. In an ideal world, the camera would always be only on the teacher, but students will be in the view of the camera at times. We would have to see what was possible.

Why would a school system hire this guy.

GET your Kids OUT of Public schools.

In ten years this character will be undergoing trans surgery. I bet he already has a tight rubber band around it. His voice would indicate that.

Why would a school system hire this guy.

GET your Kids OUT of Public schools.

In ten years this character will be undergoing trans surgery. I bet he already has a tight rubber band around it. His voice would indicate that.

Homophobe!

You are probably still in the closet yourself.

The greatest teacher I ever met was gay. It had nothing to do with how he taught AP Calculus either. All of the kids and faculty knew he was gay, but the nicest you could ever meet.

If you took his class, your chances of passing the AP Test were 100%. The chance of maxing your score at 5 was about 80%. I taught with him for 10 years, Not a single student failed the AP Calculus exam.

Homophobe!

The greatest teacher I ever met was gay. It had nothing to do with how he taught AP Calculus either. All of the kids and faculty knew he was gay, but the nicest you could ever meet.

If you took his class, your chances of passing the AP Test were 100%. The chance of maxing your score at 5 was about 80%. I taught with him for 10 years, Not a single student failed the AP Calculus exam.
/——-/ Are you going for a Lopadickoffame?

Homophobe!

Did this amazing teacher of yours teach his male students how to be effeminate sisterboys?

People are waking up. The indoctrination centers may let you protest the garbage they want to teach your children, as the FBI investigates you for doing so, but they will never hear those voices that are not welcome.

The public schools belong to the Federal government, not you, much like the entire government. It is a government by and for the DNC and not you

You are either part of the opposition or willingly work their plantations

It is that simple.
Settle down comrade. Nothing will happen. Too many love that free education.

Forum List

Back