A change is on the horizon

It has already started jobs being created by the Galore. small businesses making profits hiring more people. Stock market up. Workers taking more money home on their checks. illegals being sent back less burden on the taxpayer. Its good to be an American.

They are like cockroaches, the more you kill the more will show up...

That's until you man up and get that good poison and stuff.

I tell ya wut.

My cousin came up from the the south, and proceeded to plug this big ol' Crock Pot in at my house.

Next thing I know, 100s of German cockroaches are running out of this thing.

I made him take it outside. Meanwhile, most went into the back-workings of my microwave.

I laid down some poison for them things, and I bet there isn't ary a one in my house to this day.

You have to be smarter than the average cockroach.

It has already started jobs being created by the Galore. small businesses making profits hiring more people. Stock market up. Workers taking more money home on their checks. illegals being sent back less burden on the taxpayer. Its good to be an American.

It's not black or white dudes doing the neighbor's roof. Yet...

It's illegals today.

It's illegals today.
The Dems keep trying to convince Americans they're lazy they've got to have illegals to come in and do their work for them

I tell ya wut.

My cousin came up from the the south, and proceeded to plug this big ol' Crock Pot in at my house.

I made him take it outside. Meanwhile, most went into the back-workings of my microwave.

I laid down some poison for them things, and I bet there isn't ary a one in my house to this day.

I got sick of them when I was stationed at Yokota AB. So, I let off about 12 bug bombs on top of the manhole covers in the parking lot of my tower complex in base housing.
Jesus lord in heaven...you ain't seen nothing like that. Thousands of the SOB's pouring out of the manholes running away....taking flight. The whole parking lot was covered with them...big bastards too. I'm laughing my ass off...people are coming out of the towers to go to their cars dodging roaches..."Oh my God!...what did you do?!"
My Buddhist wife was pretty pissed at me. I didn't see one GD cockroach in my apartment the rest of the time I was there though. Death from above mfers.

I tell ya wut.

I got sick of them when I was stationed at Yokota AB. So, I let off about 12 bug bombs on top of the manhole covers in the parking lot of my tower complex in base housing.
Jesus lord in heaven...you ain't seen nothing like that. Thousands of the SOB's pouring out of the manholes running away....taking flight. The whole parking lot was covered with them...big bastards too. I'm laughing my ass off...people are coming out of the towers to go to their cars dodging roaches..."Oh my God!...what did you do?!"
My Buddhist wife was pretty pissed at me. I didn't see one GD cockroach in my apartment the rest of the time I was there though. Death from above mfers.
Did she think you were killing off her reincarnated kin? Lol

It's illegals today.
Just saw that 74.7% of Mexican illegals are on welfare in the US. Time to say bubye!

I tell ya wut.

lol! No...her exact quote.
"Why you have to do that? What they do to you? They stay in their house...you kill their whole family!"
So...I had to go to temple and burn jos sticks and make merit for some stupid GD cockroaches. I shit you not. Happy wife...happy life...
You should have seen her when she hit a dog...you would have thought she killed Kennedy.

I tell ya wut.

"Why you have to do that? What they do to you? They stay in their house...you kill their whole family!"
So...I had to go to temple and burn jos sticks and make merit for some stupid GD cockroaches. I shit you not. Happy wife...happy life...
You should have seen her when she hit a dog...you would have thought she killed Kennedy.
Nobody should ever hit a dog. Spank kids. But not dogs.

I tell ya wut.

Nobody should ever hit a dog. Spank kids. But not dogs.
Especially with a car...SOB caused $700 damage. I wanted to re-animate it and shoot the SOB.

Forum List

Back