🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Church Fights a Maskless Man

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon

Perhaps the mask-less gentleman should not have angrily approached the priest. Then again, if a priest or minister spoke to me like the one in the video for not wearing a mask in a house of God, I might also get more than a bit aggressive with him. What the no mask guy needed was more room to fight such a large crowd. He was holding his own pretty well for a minute. Welcome to COVID's America . . .

Perhaps the mask-less gentleman should not have angrily approached the priest. Then again, if a priest or minister spoke to me like the one in the video for not wearing a mask in a house of God, I might also get more than a bit aggressive with him. What the no mask guy needed was more room to fight such a large crowd. He was holding his own pretty well for a minute. Welcome to COVID's America . . .
Good for them!

What selfish, inconsiderate bastard.

He visited the wrong church. He should have went to the First Communion of R$ump.

More to the story than posted to the thread.

The Lakewood Police Department said the incident occurred around noon on Sunday. The man had been served a notice on 13 October for trespassing on the grounds of the church two days previously.

A spokesperson for the department told The Daily Mail that the man had been “making disturbances”.

“The church began having problems with a parishioner whose son attended school there. He began acting irrationally and creating disturbances,” Lieutenant Chris Lawler told the outlet.

“At the request of the church, we served the male a criminal trespass notice ... the male returned to the church and created another disturbance,” he added.

The man was arrested following the altercation and charged with first-degree criminal trespass, and later released on bail.

“The events leading up to this unfortunate incident began last month,” the priest wrote to the congregation in a letter, KIRO 7 reported. “After an initial pastoral appointment with (name redacted), his behaviour has worsened and become less predictable. He has engaged in a course of abusive and threatening conduct, directed not just at me but towards the parish and school staff.”

“Under the circumstances, the parish and school had no other choice but to obtain a ‘No Trespass’ order from the Lakewood Police Department against,” the man, Father Brunet wrote. “He chose to disregard this order when he appeared at Mass yesterday.”

1635468439400.jpeg

I feel better after reading all of the posts to the thread (18 so far).
My doubts and questions are answered.

What I think I saw in that initial viewing:

• The initial actions of the guy and the priest signaled.. 'there's a history here'.
  • The guy sat right up front...without a mask, whereas all of the alter servers were masked.
  • Then the priest promptly went right at him about not having a mask. That raised a question...why would the priest be so aggressive?
  • Then the guy immediately advanced onto the altar and directly at the priest. I though then, 'this guy is there to start something'. He's there to make a point.' He's too quick, too aggressive.
  • And then the congregation came to subdue the guy....and they were all wearing masks as best I could tell. The guy was an outlier.

So then poster 'White6' gave us a little backgrounder.
Which is: the guy is a dick. With a history.

I feel vindicated.
I thought the guy was a dick.

Forum List

Back