A Classic Example of Cognitive Dissonance

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Not all whites are like this, but many in this forum are. Listen to this rant. It's amazing how some whites think. Angela Davis was correct when she said:

"We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a society that depends on public amnesia."-

Republican Boomer GIVES RACIST TIKTOK RANT Against Black People & Interracia Marriage!!!​

Just listen to this mess. And then he actually believes that what he has sad is not racist. This is what happens here and blacks aren't the ones doing it.

If blacks weren't fleeing the WEF/democrats, the WEF/Democrats wouldn't need to dispatch shillbots to make threads like this daily.

America. When the WEF deems their shillbots and NPCs ineffective, they will simply move to ban Americans access to sites like this.

Not all whites are like this, but many in this forum are. Listen to this rant. It's amazing how some whites think. Angela Davis was correct when she said:

"We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a society that depends on public amnesia."-

Republican Boomer GIVES RACIST TIKTOK RANT Against Black People & Interracia Marriage!!!​

Just listen to this mess. And then he actually believes that what he has sad is not racist. This is what happens here and blacks aren't the ones doing it.

You remind me of those guys I see on the street corner ranting and waiving their arms to nobody.

You remind me of those guys I see on the street corner ranting and waiving their arms to nobody.
How many years have you tried this gaslighting with me mike? It hasn't worked. In fact, your gasighting got a thread you started closed. You are evidence of what I talk about.

Broad brush my ass. You guys do this here every day. Funny how those like you broad brush blacks as beng violent criminals based on a few blacks.
I wouldn't say a few. Crime stats in major cities didn't say a few.

I wouldn't say a few. Crime stats in major cities didn't say a few.
Crime stats in the entire nation say that whites are arrested 3 times more than blacks and make up the majority of violent and property crime. I'll just put it ths way. 0.6 percent of the American population are back criminal offenders and 1.09 percent of the population are white criminal offenders. Also surveys have been done that show that between 9 and 31 percent of all whites agree with white supremacist views. So then there are more white racists rhan black criminals, and thats what stats say too.

And here we see another example of cognitive dissonance.

Good to see the penny dropping.

Now off you go , IQ 2.0 , and do something useful with your life.
You don't want your brothers and sisters to feel that you hindred their future by setting such a bad example .

Good to see the penny dropping.

Now off you go , IQ 2.0 , and do something useful with your life.
You don't want your brothers and sisters to feel that you hindred their future by setting such a bad example .
The most useful thing I can do is oppose your racism.

Forum List

Back