A clear reason why we need closed Primaries

so you think its OK as long as the government allows it,,

and you got the nerve to call me a fascist,,,

I guess that throws out you 1str amendment argument of freedom to associate,,

The people, via legislative will, not some government drone, nor some court.

Same sex marriage is a new concept, if a legislature says it's OK, then it's OK.

For me the government force come in when say a gay married couple move to a State that doesn't issue Same Sex licenses. Even if they don't issue, they still have to recognize the out of State SSM due to full faith and credit.

The people, via legislative will, not some government drone, nor some court.

Same sex marriage is a new concept, if a legislature says it's OK, then it's OK.

For me the government force come in when say a gay married couple move to a State that doesn't issue Same Sex licenses. Even if they don't issue, they still have to recognize the out of State SSM due to full faith and credit.
so youre a fascist that thinks people need the governments permission to get married,,

you may want to avoid any mirrors for a while,,

so youre a fascist that thinks people need the governments permission to get married,,

you may want to avoid any mirrors for a while,,

They can get married without the government. What they need the government for is recognizing government things and companies that use the government standard as a default.

Those polygamists call themselves married all the time.

Probably isn't definitely, and this just is the biggest and clearest example of a problem that has been out there for a while.

If primaries aren't closed, Republicans need to start doing the exact same thing.

Get some tranny CRT furry idiots on the Dem ballot in a middling district.
As an Independent I do this all the time with Dems. LOL

They can get married without the government. What they need the government for is recognizing government things and companies that use the government standard as a default.

Those polygamists call themselves married all the time.
like I said,, you should avoid mirrors for a while,,

most fascist are,,

of course you can show me where in the constitution that says they can determine who can or cant be married??

dont worry I will wait,,

Show me where the federal government has ANY say in it, beyond full faith and credit between one State issued license and another.

Only Independents may do so in MA. If I am a registered Republican I cant vote in the Dem primary and vice versa.

interesting. is there a time limit on changes to party, or can you do it the same day, or week, or month?

One positive thing I see from the midterms is clear cut examples of why parties need closed primaries.

All the Extreme Republicans Boosted by Democrats in the Primaries Lost Their Midterm Races

And not "closed but you can switch your party registration the week before closed" but "closed by like 6 months closed".

Parties should be able to choose freely who they want running, not have a gamed candidate foisted on them by outsiders.
Trump wouldn't have beaten Hillary if it weren't for Bernie. You should think again.

Show me where the federal government has ANY say in it, beyond full faith and credit between one State issued license and another.
so you have nothing t support your claim and stand on your fascist opinion,,,
got it,,

no I have the first amendment that says people are free to associate with who ever they want in any manner they want as long as it doesnt infringe on your rights,,

Trump wouldn't have beaten Hillary if it weren't for Bernie. You should think again.

And Clinton wouldn't have beaten Bush without Perot.

Just proves that middling 3rd party candidates just get you what you least want to get.

so you have nothing t support your claim and stand on your fascist opinion,,,
got it,,

no I have the first amendment that says people are free to associate with who ever they want in any manner they want as long as it doesnt infringe on your rights,,

I got the Constitution, and my interpretation of it.

You want to ban people from running for office because they belong to a political party.

I got the Constitution, and my interpretation of it.

You want to ban people from running for office because they belong to a political party.
theres your problem,, you are interpreting it and not reading it,,

its clearly written and no interpretation is needed,,

I guess this explains why you fucks have pissed all over the 2nd A like you have,, not to mention the rest of it,,

Forum List

Back