A clear reason why we need closed Primaries

theres your problem,, you are interpreting it and not reading it,,

its clearly written and no interpretation is needed,,

I guess this explains why you fucks have pissed all over the 2nd A like you have,, not to mention the rest of it,,

Anything one reads needs interpretation.

I'm a firm supporter of the 2nd amendment, if you look at my posts you would realize that, oxygen thief.

The people, via legislative will, not some government drone, nor some court.

Same sex marriage is a new concept, if a legislature says it's OK, then it's OK.

For me the government force come in when say a gay married couple move to a State that doesn't issue Same Sex licenses. Even if they don't issue, they still have to recognize the out of State SSM due to full faith and credit.
That's federalization of marriage with a couple extra steps,

That's federalization of marriage with a couple extra steps,

Not really, because it's already done with things like driver's licenses and marriage licenses for other reasons.

In State X you can marry your first cousin, In State Y you cannot, but that doesn't invalidate your marriage if you move from State X to State Y, and you are married to your first cousin.

Issuance is under the control of the States, recognition between States is handled under the Federal Constitution.

I'm a firm supporter of the 2nd amendment, if you look at my posts you would realize that, oxygen thief.
do you support background checks and felons that pay their debt to society to be banned from owning a gun??

do you support background checks and felons that pay their debt to society to be banned from owning a gun??

OK with instant background checks simply to determine if the person is a felon or not, or mentally adjudicated to not be able to own a gun. And by "Instant" I mean 5 minutes or so. Show and ID, do the check, get your gun.

Felons should get their RKBA back after their parole is done for non violent felonies, and for violent felonies only after their parole AND they apply to a judge to get them back.

so the instructions on a stick of dynamite says light fuse and run away,, do you stop and interpret it or run away??

so the instructions on a stick of dynamite says light fuse and run away,, do you stop and interpret it or run away??

Anyone who can't interpret it in a few milli-seconds isn't much of a loss.

I figure you would be the type to stuff it down your pants and smile that you were so smart to do so.

OK with instant background checks simply to determine if the person is a felon or not, or mentally adjudicated to not be able to own a gun. And by "Instant" I mean 5 minutes or so. Show and ID, do the check, get your gun.

Felons should get their RKBA back after their parole is done for non violent felonies, and for violent felonies only after their parole AND they apply to a judge to get them back.
so you dont support the 2nd A,, cause it clearly reads "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED",,

so far you dont support the 1st A or the 2nd A,, what about the 4th?? if a cop walks up to me on the street and says I didnt committ a crime but demands my ID do I have to give it to him??

Not really, because it's already done with things like driver's licenses and marriage licenses for other reasons.

In State X you can marry your first cousin, In State Y you cannot, but that doesn't invalidate your marriage if you move from State X to State Y, and you are married to your first cousin.

Issuance is under the control of the States, recognition between States is handled under the Federal Constitution.
The licensing in all of those cases is the problem....Eliminate statutory licensing and move marriage back into the realm of common law, and all that Rube Goldberg crap goes away.

so you dont support the 2nd A,, cause it clearly reads "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED",,

so far you dont support the 1st A or the 2nd A,, what about the 4th?? if a cop walks up to me on the street and says I didnt committ a crime but demands my ID do I have to give it to him??
I don't see that as infringement, I see it as the seller covering his ass on a transaction.

Cop has to have probable cause, even in places that allow Stop and Frisk.

No right is absolute, but that doesn't mean anyone can violate that right because they feel like it.

Absolutists are fucking idiots, same as people who make shit up in the Constitution, like substantive due process.

The licensing in all of those cases is the problem....Eliminate statutory licensing and move marriage back into the realm of common law, and all that Rube Goldberg crap goes away.

In an ideal situation maybe, but some people are bastards and would take advantage of the situation, ending up adding to others burdens and costing others money.

I don't see that as infringement, I see it as the seller covering his ass on a transaction.

Cop has to have probable cause, even in places that allow Stop and Frisk.

No right is absolute, but that doesn't mean anyone can violate that right because they feel like it.

Absolutists are fucking idiots, same as people who make shit up in the Constitution, like substantive due process.
thank you joe biden for your twisted reality for the oppression of humanity and total lack of respect for the constitution and showing the world that youre just another fascist piece of shit,,

thank you joe biden for your twisted reality for the oppression of humanity and total lack of respect for the constitution and showing the world that youre just another fascist piece of shit,,

Now you are just making shit up because you are a spanked whiny bitch.

You are out of your league son, may I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board as more of your speed?

Now you are just making shit up because you are a spanked whiny bitch.

You are out of your league son, may I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board as more of your speed?
joe biden said those exact same words you nazi fuck,,,

and I know you know you lost because you went to [personal attacks from the beginning,,

no I knew going in what it was ,,

just like this conversation I read the constitution and the words of the founders and knew they wrote what they meant and no interpretation was needed,,,

Bullshit. You couldn't argue your way out of 3 sided box.

Bullshit. You couldn't argue your way out of 3 sided box.
doing pretty good with you considering you went with personal attacks,,

I am sure since you think rights are not absolute that people can be executed without trial or any due process like obama,,,

Forum List

Back