A company Trump attacked will receive state tax breaks to keep jobs in the U.S.

I have suspicions if they were really going to move, or if it was all a hoax, so Trump could look like savior. So suspicious, the gov of the state is now the VP elect. Could be all a hoax, played out for the "poorly educated" to get votes. Funny how things happen hey.

Think about it.

oh, look, it's math. who knew.

would you like the not yet president to pass legislation or renegotiate trade deals instead I wonder?

nothing more than asshurt libs putting whatever negative spin they can find on anything the guy does.

tell those ~1000 families it doesn't matter. then fuck off.
What about the 1100 families Tramp felt weren't worth paying for???

well there's a valid rebuttal and actual point.

except, no, it actually isn't. instead it's multiple logical fallacies packed into one short sentence.

well done.

So the 1,000ish Carrier jobs "saved" in Indiana were actually bought with taxpayer money.

Just like Obama with GM / A123 Systems / Solyndra / etc etc etc. But now it's all cool because a Republican is doing it. It shows Trump "cares."

Getting a tax break isn't the same as receiving a bailout, or straight up subsidies. Not that someone with an IQ less than 60 would understand the difference.

So the 1,000ish Carrier jobs "saved" in Indiana were actually bought with taxpayer money.

Just like Obama with GM / A123 Systems / Solyndra / etc etc etc. But now it's all cool because a Republican is doing it. It shows Trump "cares."

Problem with your argument is Trump isn't telling us one thing and doing another like Obama.
Nothing like Obama. Really dumb comparison. If you make the statement, back it up with examples.

No problem..
Shovel Ready Jobs isn't what it was promised to be.
Do you want more???
Nearly half of Obama's stimulus package was tax cuts. Why do you think that is?

So you are admitting that tax cuts stimulate the economy?

The Democrat designed trade deal was allowing companies like Carrier to move into Mexico causing thousands of American to lose their jobs. So yeah, Trump saved their jobs, families, and communities. Why couldn't that piece of shit Obama do the same?

would you like the not yet president to pass legislation or renegotiate trade deals instead I wonder?

nothing more than asshurt libs putting whatever negative spin they can find on anything the guy does.

except, no, it actually isn't. instead it's multiple logical fallacies packed into one short sentence.

well done.
Do you deny the 1,100 jobs that Tramp allowed to move to Mexico as part of the payoff???

I have suspicions if they were really going to move, or if it was all a hoax, so Trump could look like savior. So suspicious, the gov of the state is now the VP elect. Could be all a hoax, played out for the "poorly educated" to get votes. Funny how things happen hey.

Think about it.

of course Pence is the Governor of the state in question. how else are they supposed to make deals when they haven't taken office yet.

there is nothing "suspicious" about it, in fact it's the only way they have any actual authority to make a deal as they have no jurisdiction literally anywhere else.

good grief.

well done.
Do you deny the 1,100 jobs that Tramp allowed to move to Mexico as part of the payoff???

No, I deny you've made a valid point.

after reading some of your posts, possibly ever.

I'm not going to get sucked into a nonsensical exchange, so if you have a point make one.

Think about it.

of course Pence is the Governor of the state in question. how else are they supposed to make deals when they haven't taken office yet.

there is nothing "suspicious" about it, in fact it's the only way they have any actual authority to make a deal as they have no jurisdiction literally anywhere else.

good grief.

well done.

I'm not going to get sucked into a nonsensical exchange, so if you have a point make one.
So you approve of Tramp agreeing to allow 1,100 jobs move to Mexico with no tariffs being imposed on the goods produced in Mexico from those relocated jobs.

Real jobs not pie in the sky green jobs
What are real jobs? Give examples.
Remember the hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready green jobs" president Hussein Obama promised? Not those.

Think about it.

good grief.

well done.

So you approve of Tramp agreeing to allow 1,100 jobs move to Mexico with no tariffs being imposed on the goods produced in Mexico from those relocated jobs.

sure I do. that's exactly what I said.

now scuttle along, moron. the logic and reasoning courses are filling up fast and you desperately need one.

Forum List

Back