A cover up laid bare: Admin blatantly lied

So what?

Americans don't care about Benghazi.

The only people who care about Benghazi are desperate right wing republicans desperate to take down Hillary Clinton before she whips them in the 2016 election.

That's all this phony scandal is about.

Youve lost your mind. She has no chance of beating Christie in 2016. His campaign will rip her apart over the Benghazi debacle. Chris Christie is the next president. You better get used to the idea now, because its going to happen. :lol:

Christie can never win the republican nomination because he once hugged Obama.

And he's fat. Democrats won't let him get away with that one.

Youve lost your mind. She has no chance of beating Christie in 2016. His campaign will rip her apart over the Benghazi debacle. Chris Christie is the next president. You better get used to the idea now, because its going to happen. :lol:

Michelle did. Well, her ass at least.

He won't be by 2016.
Christie has already lost 40 pounds from his weight loss surgery that he had done on Feb. 16th

Fuck your grudge. Threatening people on an anonymous forum is the move of a pussy. And yes....it is possible to be both a vet and a pussy. They are usually the ones talking about their service all the time.

And....how about some punctuation. Reading your shit is like listening to an Islamic prayer service.

spoken like a true liberal puke....do I scare you....hahaha....oneday there will a time to hold those responsible to be judged. Those of us with combat experience and the know how will mop this country of the lowlife scum and run you to the borders. Cake walk seeing while you sat on your fat ass whining we were getting a first hand look into what would oneday be America.

Yeah. You scare me real bad. How about giving me your address so I never make the mistake of coming near you. For my safety, of course.

If I did and you made the mistake of showing your face at my home it would be something you would quickly regret.

But for your safety, the next time you're in Atlanta Ga let me know. There are a few places on Ft Benning where I could take you on a long sightseeing tour.

The difference between Benghazi and Watergate is that Nixon covered up a crime.

Neither lying to the American public, nor making tactical decisions that you disagree with are crimes.

There was a covert CIA facility at the "consulate". Perhaps that might be why the administration tried to "cover it up" - since it defeats the purpose of covert operations if you tell everyone about them.

If Obama lies under oath about it that WILL be a crime.

Do you realize how silly that statement is?

You and our resident law student need to wake up. FYI: There is a lie in every trial. (I guess he hasn't gotten to that part yet.) But not every lie in every trial is prosecuted. A lie that Obama would tell under oath would be far more treacherous to him and his position than that of the local pot head. If perjury were to be prosecuted every time it happened, the cost to this country would be astronomical. But even a small lie under oath by the president is significant. Even an itty bitty teeny weeny little white lie. Example: "I did not have sex with that woman." And Hillary knows that too. I wonder if she is brushing up on her famous "I don't recall."

Last edited:
spoken like a true liberal puke....do I scare you....hahaha....oneday there will a time to hold those responsible to be judged. Those of us with combat experience and the know how will mop this country of the lowlife scum and run you to the borders. Cake walk seeing while you sat on your fat ass whining we were getting a first hand look into what would oneday be America.

Yeah. You scare me real bad. How about giving me your address so I never make the mistake of coming near you. For my safety, of course.

If I did and you made the mistake of showing your face at my home it would be something you would quickly regret.

But for your safety, the next time you're in Atlanta Ga let me know. There are a few places on Ft Benning where I could take you on a long sightseeing tour.

You got places at Fort Benning? Oh no! You want to go on a tour? How about West Point? There are more than a few hideaways there where you can give me a good blowjob. Nothing like a vet pussy for a fun afternoon.

My nephew is stationed at Fort Benning.

Maybe when I visit him, we can meet and talk about your red, white, and blue wee-wee, and the problems it's having staying hard.

Let us guess: you’ll only vote for a ‘real’ conservative.

Like I've said many times, and you possibly missed it....I decided Christy was a jerk when he had the NJ flags lowered in HONOR of Whitney Houston. He lowered flags for a drug addict, something that should be only reserved for Hero's or someone that has done some great thing for our country!! So my dislike for this man had nothing to do with anything else. I liked the guy before he did that....but he just showed was a moron he is.

I imagine of he were to take a look at your life, he might find something you did that he didnt like either. Honestly, thats a petty reason to not vote for a man who is qualified to do the job.

He probably would find something...maybe more than 1 something he doesn't like about me, i couldn't care less. He proved he has no idea what a hero is or should be, how will he treat our military? Probably the same way Obama has....he's more like Obama than he is a conservative.

You got places at Fort Benning? Oh no! You want to go on a tour? How about West Point? There are more than a few hideaways there where you can give me a good blowjob. Nothing like a vet pussy for a fun afternoon.
So your a fag too boot. Good to know. But sorry you stick your dick in this mouth fag and you will get it spit in your face.

So your a fag too boot. Good to know. But sorry you stick your dick in this mouth fag and you will get it spit in your face.

Well said. You have mastered your native tongue.

You seem to have a dislike of homosexual people. Got something you want to confess?

I'm not gay. I just want to know why you can't get your red, white, and blue wee-wee hard.

Maybe it's because YOU are a repressed homosexual.

Maybe you should give up your face-spitting fetish. It doesn't seem to be working for you.

Forum List

Back