A cover up laid bare: Admin blatantly lied

the difference between benghazi and watergate is that nixon covered up a crime.

Neither lying to the american public, nor making tactical decisions that you disagree with are crimes.

There was a covert cia facility at the "consulate". Perhaps that might be why the administration tried to "cover it up" - since it defeats the purpose of covert operations if you tell everyone about them.

if obama lies under oath about it that will be a crime.

if!

So what?

Americans don't care about Benghazi.

The only people who care about Benghazi are desperate right wing republicans desperate to take down Hillary Clinton before she whips them in the 2016 election.

That's all this phony scandal is about.

Youve lost your mind. She has no chance of beating Christie in 2016. His campaign will rip her apart over the Benghazi debacle. Chris Christie is the next president. You better get used to the idea now, because its going to happen. :lol:

The difference between Benghazi and Watergate is that Nixon covered up a crime.

Neither lying to the American public, nor making tactical decisions that you disagree with are crimes.

There was a covert CIA facility at the "consulate". Perhaps that might be why the administration tried to "cover it up" - since it defeats the purpose of covert operations if you tell everyone about them.

If Obama lies under oath about it that WILL be a crime.

Do you realize how silly that statement is?

Is it silly? If he tells the truth then everyone in his administration, particularly him and Hillary, will look incompetent, so the idea that he might lie isnt too far fetched. Obama loses in either situation, so im guessing he will do everything within his power to not testify.

The difference between Benghazi and Watergate is that Nixon covered up a crime.

Neither lying to the American public, nor making tactical decisions that you disagree with are crimes.

There was a covert CIA facility at the "consulate". Perhaps that might be why the administration tried to "cover it up" - since it defeats the purpose of covert operations if you tell everyone about them.

Apparently not.

What would occasion Obama to be asked such a question, and in what venue?

Answer: evidence.

And there is no ‘evidence’ of a cover-up in the OP, nothing is ‘laid bare.’

So what?

The only people who care about Benghazi are desperate right wing republicans desperate to take down Hillary Clinton before she whips them in the 2016 election.

Youve lost your mind. She has no chance of beating Christie in 2016. His campaign will rip her apart over the Benghazi debacle. Chris Christie is the next president. You better get used to the idea now, because its going to happen. :lol:

If that ends up being true, Christie and Hitlery, 2016 will be the first time in the 40 yrs I've been voting that I end up going 3rd party.....or not voting at all!

So what?

If that ends up being true, Christie and Hitlery, 2016 will be the first time in the 40 yrs I've been voting that I end up going 3rd party.....or not voting at all!

Let us guess: you’ll only vote for a ‘real’ conservative.

Like I've said many times, and you possibly missed it....I decided Christy was a jerk when he had the NJ flags lowered in HONOR of Whitney Houston. He lowered flags for a drug addict, something that should be only reserved for Hero's or someone that has done some great thing for our country!! So my dislike for this man had nothing to do with anything else. I liked the guy before he did that....but he just showed was a moron he is.

Like I've said many times, and you possibly missed it....I decided Christy was a jerk when he had the NJ flags lowered in HONOR of Whitney Houston. He lowered flags for a drug addict, something that should be only reserved for Hero's or someone that has done some great thing for our country!! So my dislike for this man had nothing to do with anything else. I liked the guy before he did that....but he just showed was a moron he is.

I imagine of he were to take a look at your life, he might find something you did that he didnt like either. Honestly, thats a petty reason to not vote for a man who is qualified to do the job.

Apparently not.

What would occasion Obama to be asked such a question, and in what venue?

Answer: evidence.

And there is no ‘evidence’ of a cover-up in the OP, nothing is ‘laid bare.’

Susan Rice and Obama himself is evidence enough,too any rational objective person.

People lie when they have something to hide.

So what?

And you call yourself an American? Americans die and all you care about is the democratic party you sorry excuse. Its people like you that I would love to spit in your face and then watch you try and do something about it. I would love to drag you kicking and crying to the ocean and throw your ass in it and make you swim from these shores and dare you to walk back on American soil.

So what?

And you call yourself an American? Americans die and all you care about is the democratic party you sorry excuse. Its people like you that I would love to spit in your face and then watch you try and do something about it. I would love to drag you kicking and crying to the ocean and throw your ass in it and make you swim from these shores and dare you to walk back on American soil.

Tough guy, huh?

So what?

Christie can never win the republican nomination because he once hugged Obama.

So what?

Did you have a problem getting your red, white, and blue wee-wee hard this morning?

Last edited:
So what?

Tough guy, huh?

No just a normal guy that doesn't like these punk ass liberals pukes that spit on America yet hide behind its rights. while I was in the Army we have a word for them. SAMFTS....we read and see whats going on at home while the liberal media uses our blood sweat and tears as a weapon to destroy what we were fighting for then after achieving their goal forget we even existed. No we are coming home and still hold that grudge.

Last edited:
Tough guy, huh?

No just a normal guy that doesn't like these punk ass liberals pukes that spit on America yet hide behind its rights. while I was in the Army we have a word for them. SAMFTS....we read and see whats going on at home while the liberal media uses our blood sweat and tears as a weapon to destroy what we were fighting for then after achieving their goal forget we even existed. No we are coming home and still hold that grudge.

Fuck your grudge. Threatening people on an anonymous forum is the move of a pussy. And yes....it is possible to be both a vet and a pussy. They are usually the ones talking about their service all the time.

And....how about some punctuation. Reading your shit is like listening to an Islamic prayer service.

Fuck your grudge. Threatening people on an anonymous forum is the move of a pussy. And yes....it is possible to be both a vet and a pussy. They are usually the ones talking about their service all the time.

And....how about some punctuation. Reading your shit is like listening to an Islamic prayer service.

spoken like a true liberal puke....do I scare you....hahaha....oneday there will a time to hold those responsible to be judged. Those of us with combat experience and the know how will mop this country of the lowlife scum and run you to the borders. Cake walk seeing while you sat on your fat ass whining we were getting a first hand look into what would oneday be America.

spoken like a true liberal puke....do I scare you....hahaha....oneday there will a time to hold those responsible to be judged. Those of us with combat experience and the know how will mop this country of the lowlife scum and run you to the borders. Cake walk seeing while you sat on your fat ass whining we were getting a first hand look into what would oneday be America.

Yeah. You scare me real bad. How about giving me your address so I never make the mistake of coming near you. For my safety, of course.

Forum List

Back