A crisp shot to Obamas nuts

Good. Saudi Arabia is not our friend.

But of course, that fact won't stop the rabid RW traitors from siding against their own country.

As usual.
Not against their country... just against their bumbling, incompetent President, who phukks-up everything he touches, on the foreign policy front...

Big difference.

Hurry, January 20, 2017.

Good. Saudi Arabia is not our friend.
I know...Iran is your friend.

Uh, no ... But Iran and the Repubs are tights the blood sucking ticks they are and, like you, traitors who jump at any chance to side against the US.
Neither Iran or Saudi Arabia are our friends.

Don't pull this "Repubs and Iran are tight" Bullshit.
These repubs wanted stiffer sanctions on Iran but THE Obama didn't want it to sabotage his deal with them, thinking it might just be his only foreign policy success story......even though it's not

Saudi Arabia is our friend. Not obastard's friend. Iran is obastard's friend, not our friend.

deltex, hortysir, and Tipsycatlover are certainly not America's friends.

Eat shit, skidmark.
I served my country.
You? Blowing Air Force cadets doesn't count.

Saudi Arabia had more ties to the 9/11 hijackers than Afghanistan or the Taliban, but you see where we wound up.

Iran has made it clear that they would wipe Israel and the US off the map.

How can either one be considered our friends?

If you're going to attach my name to your babbling, get your own shit straight first.
:eusa_hand:

Saudi Arabia announced over a year ago they had no confidence in Obama and his handling of foreign affairs. The King probably considers it a waste of time. He's probably right too. Obama says one thing one day and tomorrow it's like it neverhappened.

Eat shit, skidmark. I served my country.
You? Blowing Air Force cadets doesn't count. Saudi Arabia had more ties to the 9/11 hijackers than Afghanistan or the Taliban, but you see where we wound up. Iran has made it clear that they would wipe Israel and the US off the map. How can either one be considered our friends? If you're going to attach my name to your babbling, get your own shit straight first.:eusa_hand:
Hit a nerve, I see. You support ME nations against the US. That is not patriotic. I served many years in the airborne infantry, junior. So rant and chant and pant on, and real Americans will continue to laugh at you.

We can righteously oppose the president but not at the country's expense. Your hate prevents you from seeing that.

Eat shit, skidmark. I served my country.
You? Blowing Air Force cadets doesn't count. Saudi Arabia had more ties to the 9/11 hijackers than Afghanistan or the Taliban, but you see where we wound up. Iran has made it clear that they would wipe Israel and the US off the map. How can either one be considered our friends? If you're going to attach my name to your babbling, get your own shit straight first.:eusa_hand:
Hit a nerve, I see. You support ME nations against the US. That is not patriotic. I served many years in the airborne infantry, junior. So rant and chant and pant on, and real Americans will continue to laugh at you.

We can righteously oppose the president but not at the country's expense. Your hate prevents you from seeing that.
I support my country and my President(notice that I capitalize President where you don't).

I don't, however, support Iran or Saudi Arabia at the expense of American lives

Eat shit, skidmark.
I served my country.
You? Blowing Air Force cadets doesn't count.

Saudi Arabia had more ties to the 9/11 hijackers than Afghanistan or the Taliban, but you see where we wound up.

Iran has made it clear that they would wipe Israel and the US off the map.

How can either one be considered our friends?

If you're going to attach my name to your babbling, get your own shit straight first.
:eusa_hand:
:eusa_clap:
and thank you for serving.

Misleading thread title, Obungles has no nuts

A crisp shot to Obama's mangina

There, fixed :)

Last edited:
I see this AM most of the other Gulf States rulers have decided to follow suit.
Remember when Bush was president and world leaders accorded him respect? I sure miss those days.

I see this AM most of the other Gulf States rulers have decided to follow suit.
Remember when Bush was president and world leaders accorded him respect? I sure miss those days.

They knew we could put a boot up their ass.

Forum List

Back