a cruel joke on people of usa

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Kamala Harris says she has 370 million for advertising in the fall. If they actually gave a damn about the country and people they could give each household 1000 dollars a month for 1000 months to help them. The food stamps could be cut off, amongst other things as well. Which would be a much better help to this country than advertising. People would have to keep their jobs if working. The economy would boom. She would get way more votes than wasting it on advertising.
Something wrong with this picture, its all being done for the ultra rich that is why she will spend it on advertising. Don't get me wrong they are all the same. Its a cruel joke on the people of the usa. I would say only unintelligent ones are suckered into voting for such corruption when the people could be helped first.

Kamala Harris says she has 370 million for advertising in the fall. If they actually gave a damn about the country and people they could give each household 1000 dollars a month for 1000 months to help them.
I think you better review your math. There are ~340 million Americans--370 million divided amongst 340 million is only a little over $1 per person one time payout.

Kamala Harris says she has 370 million for advertising in the fall. If they actually gave a damn about the country and people they could give each household 1000 dollars a month for 1000 months to help them. The food stamps could be cut off, amongst other things as well. Which would be a much better help to this country than advertising. People would have to keep their jobs if working. The economy would boom. She would get way more votes than wasting it on advertising.
Something wrong with this picture, its all being done for the ultra rich that is why she will spend it on advertising. Don't get me wrong they are all the same. Its a cruel joke on the people of the usa. I would say only unintelligent ones are suckered into voting for such corruption when the people could be helped first.
Whatever it takes to whip Trumps fat ass
Money well spent

Never thought of that. Good idea. But the $ is needed for the commies to gain power and disarm America.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

Something wrong with this picture, it’s all being done for the ultra rich that is why she will spend it on advertising. Don't get me wrong they are all the same. It’s a cruel joke on the people of the usa. I would say only unintelligent ones are suckered into voting for such corruption when the people could be helped first.
/—-/ Math is hard. They’d get a one time payment of $1.
DUMMY

You really suck at this math thing.

There are 127 million households in the US. She does not have enough to give each household 3 dollars.

But to do your math....the first month would cost her $127,000,000,000

Doing it for 1000 months would cost...$127,000,000,000,000

Trump has spent $55 million dollars of campaign donations on legal fees.

"Cruel joke on people of USA"? You aren't from around here are you kjw? It's politics as usual.

Yeah, because Democrats used lawfare to indict and convict him of fake charges. Must be hard for you to realize none of it is working. Trump is more popular than ever.

Trump has been committing fraud and money laundering for 40 years.

Trump isn't popular. He's a joke . People will stop to look at a car wreck.

LMAO!!!!!

tRump can't do it though?

You have to be a Democrat to be this stupid.

When you spend X million dollars on advertising, you are providing work for working class people. This is the best thing you can do for the working class If you handed it to people, that would probably go to NON-WORKING people.

Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back