A Dog's "humanity"

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
A Dog's "humanity" ( the video may be hard to watch it is graphic)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrCryCDSlc8]a Dog's "humanity" - YouTube[/ame]

:(

I wonder if it is possible for a government legislate apathy. Either way, we all need more empathy towards others.

Yeah, but what suckass country was that video of the kid getting hit and ignored in? Some of these cultures are hideous. No empathy whatsoever. That wouldn't happen in America, I guarantee you. I can't even fathom a situation where a kid would get hit by a car and Americans would keep running over the kid or ignoring the kid.

Some countries are just barbaric.

That is just sickening. How the fuck can you hit a person and just drive over them like that?

LOVED the dogs. Precious animal trying to drag his fellow canine out of harms way. Warms the heart.

That is just sickening. How the fuck can you hit a person and just drive over them like that?

LOVED the dogs. Precious animal trying to drag his fellow canine out of harms way. Warms the heart.

Yes, and I was especially grateful to hear that the dog who was hit recovered!

Yeah, but what suckass country was that video of the kid getting hit and ignored in? Some of these cultures are hideous. No empathy whatsoever. That wouldn't happen in America, I guarantee you. I can't even fathom a situation where a kid would get hit by a car and Americans would keep running over the kid or ignoring the kid.

Some countries are just barbaric.

It was China. The dogs were in Mexico.

Forum List

Back