A Fair Prediction:After RNC, Polls Will Say, Trump 52%, Hillary 38%. Give Or Take Two Points.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies: :cheers2: :hitit: So where is Trump now? About 49%, and Hillary still stuck at 37/38?. And we all know that Trump will get a bump come Friday/Saturday. So Trump at 52/53 is a reasonable guess. And Hillary? the more we find out about her, the more she will be stuck around 38. :iagree:

Trump will be either tied or up two points

It will be his high water mark

You know, historically, after a convention, the candidate usually gets a 5 to 11 point bump in the polls. However, a lot of analysts are predicting that Trump will receive a very little (less than 5 points) or no bump from this convention, because the party is so divided.

Hey Rexx.............wanna do a little bet? I say that Trump's bump from this convention will be 4 points or LESS. Wanna take the wager?

Why keep ragging on the damned polls?

The only thing that is going to count is the results of the vote tally in November. And it's gonna be big for Trump.

Shrillary will probably head for some Carribean hideaway to avoid jail.

You know, historically, after a convention, the candidate usually gets a 5 to 11 point bump in the polls. However, a lot of analysts are predicting that Trump will receive a very little (less than 5 points) or no bump from this convention, because the party is so divided.

Hey Rexx.............wanna do a little bet? I say that Trump's bump from this convention will be 4 points or LESS. Wanna take the wager?
i will bet you 7 used panties that Sarah Palin wore in 2007,,,,,Trump hits 52%

Polls will still lie about where Trump is at........since polls are for sheep. But, I am enjoyin' this 'freestyle' RNC. It's Democracy in action, as opposed to the DNC, which is gonna be a real status quo snoozer!

I predict that 100% of the people who are going to vote for Trump will do so.

I will further predict that when Trump loses, his supporters will blame illegal immigrants.

I think Trump will gain again in NY and Conn, at least

bahahaha_Jerry_Lewis.jpg

The bump is typically when people get to know the candidate. If everyone already knows the candidate because he is a famous reality TV star, will there still be a bump? Guess we'll see.

But the key is to keep that lead throughout the DNC next week, which is not going to happen.

The bump is typically when people get to know the candidate. If everyone already knows the candidate because he is a famous reality TV star, will there still be a bump? Guess we'll see.
i dont know if there even is room left for Hillary to get a bump. have u ever seen her naked?

i will bet you 7 used panties that Sarah Palin wore in 2007,,,,,Trump hits 52%

Keep the panties, don't need crusty underwear for anything. However, are you saying that Trump is going to hit 52 percent by Sunday?

Wager accepted. What's the stakes? Like I said, I got no use for crusty Depends.

Forum List

Back