A first strike victory for liberty and a defeat of homofascism!

I don't know what "homofascism" is, but is christofascism any better?

You're trying to make Christianity, religious liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of association out to be fascism?! The inherent human rights of nature are fascism?! Behold the abject depravity and madness of leftyism.

No. But you are.

You're the one suggesting that Christians should be compelled by the state to wash homosexuals' feet, that Christian's should be compelled by the state to worship and obey your imaginary christian god. What's next? The state compelling females to wax the junk of crossdressers? Oh, wait!

Canadian Trans Woman Sues to Force Females to Wax His Scrotum | National Review

What in the hell are you talking about? Seek help for your mental state. There is something seriously wrong with you.

Can I refuse to do business with southern baptists? I find them to be a disgusting hate-filled cult. And this is a sincerely held belief.

What in the hell are you talking about? Seek help for your mental state. There is something seriously wrong with you.

I'm talking about you, pagan Jesus. I'm talking about you, homofascist. I'm calling you out for what you are. You're the only one trying to impose your religion on others via the state with your nonsense about how Christians should be compelled to provide goods and services that would force them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions. That's you all day long! You're the pathological liar, the sociopath, pretending not to understand the real issue.

Can I refuse to do business with southern baptists? I find them to be a disgusting hate-filled cult. And this is a sincerely held belief.

Look at you. You pathological liar of a sociopathic pile of puss. You're still pretending not to understanding the real issue.

It's a victory for liberty for the religious. Not everyone else.

No, it's a victory for everyone.

The moment you can force someone to serve you, or you can destroy their entire lives... that's the end of freedom, and the institutionalizing of slavery.

You do not have a 'right' to my labor. You can ask for in voluntary exchange. But the moment it's not voluntary anymore... that's slavery.

You do know that some slaves even in US history were paid to work? Does that mean slavery was ok, because they were paid? No. They were still forced to work.

Well if I don't want to serve you, for whatever reason... that is my right. You do not have the right to force me, to work for you, even if paid.
Sorry bro but obviously you dont understand either.
A religious person can show away the gay but a non religious person is stuck.
What if an agnostic just thinks gays are gross?
What religious freedom can they claim?
It's not for everyone. It's more institutional discrimination.
We must abolish PA laws for equality.

I see what you are saying.

I would agree with that. I never liked any of the public accommodation laws. I don't think anyone anywhere, should be required by law, to serve anyone.

Even before the whole gay-christian whine fest started, I hated the idea that government could dictate how I legally ran my business. It's my business. Not yours.

And just in case some left-wing scream is on here, I've been asked numerous times "what if a store says they don't serve christians!" and the answer is.... I go to a different store, and give them my money. I don't cry about it.

Honestly, if a store owner of any kind does not want my green, I have no issue abiding by that.

Christian Artists Celebrate Religious Freedom Win: We ‘Stand For Artists Everywhere’

The Daily Wire
By PAUL BOIS
September 18, 2019

Excerpt:

"Can the government force artists by threat of jail time to create art that promotes messages inconsistent with their values?" asked Duka. "For Breanna and I, that includes certain messages about marriage that violate our faith, that includes messages that promote racism or incite violence, exploit women, or demean any member of any community, including the LGBT community. So that's why we're extremely excited the Arizona Supreme Court has ruled in favor of artistic freedom and the right of artists, not the government, to decide what messages we can and can't promote."
Christian Artists Celebrate Religious Freedom Win: We ‘Stand For Artists Everywhere’

What makes this case unique is that it's a first strike against homofascism in defence of inalienable rights. The sisters didn't wait to be assailed by the statist thugs of homofascism, but struck first against this lawless assault on fundamental rights itself. Of course, homosexuality is rank depravity, but it's a free country. Fudge pack if you must, but keep your filthy paws off the lives and rights of others.

I don't know from where you came, but I strongly urge you to go back to where that was, Ringtone.

You're trying to make Christianity, religious liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of association out to be fascism?! The inherent human rights of nature are fascism?! Behold the abject depravity and madness of leftyism.

No. But you are.

If you think you have the right to dictate who I serve at my business that I own, and I run.... then you do know what homofascism is.

And me refusing to cater a gay wedding is not christofascism... because.... you don't have a right to my labor.

It's called "freedom". It means I have the right to do, or not to do, what I want.

You don't have a 'right' to my labor. Me not giving you my labor, is not fascism, because you didn't have a right to it, to begin with.

Deny you a mythical 'right' to enslave others, is not fascism.

No. But you are.

You're the one suggesting that Christians should be compelled by the state to wash homosexuals' feet, that Christian's should be compelled by the state to worship and obey your imaginary christian god. What's next? The state compelling females to wax the junk of crossdressers? Oh, wait!

Canadian Trans Woman Sues to Force Females to Wax His Scrotum | National Review

Let's not encourage him. He is a newbie, and with any kind of luck at all, he will move on to join the Westboro Baptist Church, and start boycotting soldier's funerals.

Let's not encourage him. He is a newbie, and with any kind of luck at all, he will move on to join the Westboro Baptist Church, and start boycotting soldier's funerals.

LOL! Look, slowslope, I know that the classical liberalism of the Lockean tradition of natural law on which this nation was founded is beyond your ken, but do try to keep up. Homosexuals are not entitled to special rights and privileges. Who'd a thunk it?

Last edited:

No. But you are.

If you think you have the right to dictate who I serve at my business that I own, and I run.... then you do know what homofascism is.

And me refusing to cater a gay wedding is not christofascism... because.... you don't have a right to my labor.

It's called "freedom". It means I have the right to do, or not to do, what I want.

You don't have a 'right' to my labor. Me not giving you my labor, is not fascism, because you didn't have a right to it, to begin with.

So you are for segregation and don't like the rule of law. How is it "homofascism" for a person to expect a business to follow established rules or to file a proper complaint with state authorities if denied service? You cultheads have to start understanding that you are bound by the same laws as everyone else is and stop expecting special treatment.

No. But you are.

So you are for segregation and don't like the rule of law. How is it "homofascism" for a person to expect a business to follow established rules or to file a proper complaint with state authorities if denied service? You cultheads have to start understanding that you are bound by the same laws as everyone else is and stop expecting special treatment.

On another note

Your sockpuppet account is pretty poorly disguised

Forum List

Back