A first strike victory for liberty and a defeat of homofascism!

“Homofascism” – conservatives will never abandon their campaign of bigotry and hate against gay Americans.

“Homofascism” – conservatives will never abandon their campaign of bigotry and hate against gay Americans.

The audacity of Christians objecting to being fined, jailed, financially ruined and stripped of their livelihoods by the state because they won't roll over and surrender their fundamental rights! What the hell's wrong with them? They seem to think they live in America or something. They actually think they have a right to religious liberty, free speech and expression. For crying out loud, why haven't we pinned crosses on them or put them in concentration camps yet?

The only thing that homofascists like Clayton Sociopath Jones will ever understand about the inalienable rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their stupid heads.

Faghadist are free to do what they will, right to the point where they demand others do their will. No one can be obligated to do something that goes against their conscience or associate with people they find objectionable.

I don't care if you're as queer as a 3 dollar bill. Your insistence that I oblige it is the problem.

LGBT activists are not demanding acceptance. They already have that. They are demanding promotion, glorification, special status, and special rights.

So, two young women, unemployed, who had just started their business, somehow gathered the funds to fight a court case right up to the Az Supreme Court. Funny, isn't it? Before they had a single chance to discriminate against members of the LGBT community, they were so frightened to be forced to participate in their disgusting activities, they sued the city of Phoenix because of an anti-discrimination ordinance.

So, the good folks at the city of Phoenix ensuring that no American be discriminated against would be the "homofascists".

All that adds up once we learn that behind these two women stands the so-called "Alliance Defending Freedom" (Orwell is chuckling), a $50 million a year 501c3 "charity" in service of unchristian bigotry. Their biggest chunk of incoming funds last year was a $12 million donation (no names named), their biggest expense was for fund-raising consultancy. You can look it up yourself, since I won't honor that shit-hole of a mouth-breather outfit with a link.

When reminded of "do unto them as you want to be treated", the christian Taliban and other haters resort to the "Jesus of reality", namely, the Jesus of "look down upon and stick it to Them!"

Now, informed by PC, the haters learned that their bigotry cannot be rationally, overtly defended, and so they resort to using the mantle of Christianity to dress up that pig. They apparently believe this is anything other than fully transparent.

Christian Artists Celebrate Religious Freedom Win: We ‘Stand For Artists Everywhere’

The Daily Wire
By PAUL BOIS
September 18, 2019

Excerpt:

"Can the government force artists by threat of jail time to create art that promotes messages inconsistent with their values?" asked Duka. "For Breanna and I, that includes certain messages about marriage that violate our faith, that includes messages that promote racism or incite violence, exploit women, or demean any member of any community, including the LGBT community. So that's why we're extremely excited the Arizona Supreme Court has ruled in favor of artistic freedom and the right of artists, not the government, to decide what messages we can and can't promote."
Christian Artists Celebrate Religious Freedom Win: We ‘Stand For Artists Everywhere’

What makes this case unique is that it's a first strike against homofascism in defence of inalienable rights. The sisters didn't wait to be assailed by the statist thugs of homofascism, but struck first against this lawless assault on fundamental rights itself. Of course, homosexuality is rank depravity, but it's a free country. Fudge pack if you must, but keep your filthy paws off the lives and rights of others.

Aren't these the same people that go mental when someone is asked to remove their MAGA hat in a restaurant....

When certain businesses stop serving people cause they have a crucifix around their neck, I will feel that is wrong too but you reap what you sow...

So, two young women, unemployed, who had just started their business, somehow gathered the funds to fight a court case right up to the Az Supreme Court. Funny, isn't it? Before they had a single chance to discriminate against members of the LGBT community, they were so frightened to be forced to participate in their disgusting activities, they sued the city of Phoenix because of an anti-discrimination ordinance.

So, the good folks at the city of Phoenix ensuring that no American be discriminated against would be the "homofascists".

All that adds up once we learn that behind these two women stands the so-called "Alliance Defending Freedom" (Orwell is chuckling), a $50 million a year 501c3 "charity" in service of unchristian bigotry. Their biggest chunk of incoming funds last year was a $12 million donation (no names named), their biggest expense was for fund-raising consultancy. You can look it up yourself, since I won't honor that shit-hole of a mouth-breather outfit with a link.

When reminded of "do unto them as you want to be treated", the christian Taliban and other haters resort to the "Jesus of reality", namely, the Jesus of "look down upon and stick it to Them!"

Now, informed by PC, the haters learned that their bigotry cannot be rationally, overtly defended, and so they resort to using the mantle of Christianity to dress up that pig. They apparently believe this is anything other than fully transparent.

So let me see if I have this right. It's not homofascist tyranny in violation of fundamental rights that bugs you, but the audacity of them uppity negroes striking first and winning a victory for liberty? Why do you lie about the actual facts and constitutional concerns of the case, homofascist?

Ruling in favor of Brush & Nib Studio owners Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, the court put a stop to Phoenix’s attempt to coerce these artists under threat of steep fines and jail time to create custom artwork in violation of their core beliefs. That’s not just a victory for Christian business owners like these two young women, it’s a win for artists of all different views. It means the government cannot compel a Muslim singer who doesn’t want to sing at a church’s Easter service. Or an LGBT print-shop owner who doesn’t want to design flyers criticizing same-sex marriage. Or an atheist freelance writer who doesn’t want to write a religious group’s promotional pieces. Supreme Court got it right, Phoenix violated speech rights

Last edited:
Aren't these the same people that go mental when someone is asked to remove their MAGA hat in a restaurant....

When certain businesses stop serving people cause they have a crucifix around their neck, I will feel that is wrong too but you reap what you sow...

Why do you lie about the facts and the constitutional concerns of the case? You make Pink Goebbels proud!

“The rights of free speech and free exercise, so precious to this nation since its founding, are not limited to soft murmurings behind the doors of a person’s home or church, or private conversations with like-minded friends and family,” Justice Andrew Gould wrote. “These guarantees protect the right of every American to express their beliefs in public. This includes the right to create and sell words, paintings, and the art that express a person’s sincere religious beliefs.”

Justice Gould is right. The government should never try to silence you or force you to communicate something you disagree with. This is a central promise protected by both the U.S. and Arizona constitutions, and reiterated by Arizona’s Free Exercise of Religion Act.

In Arizona, as elsewhere throughout this nation, we’re free to peacefully live out (i.e., “exercise”) our own beliefs without fear of government punishment, and we’re free to speak our mind accordingly. By the same standard, we’re also free to refrain from speaking messages with which we do not agree, or celebrate events we do not endorse.

[. . .]

Duka and Koski serve everyone at Brush & Nib Studio, but they do not create art celebrating all events. Because their Christian faith informs them that marriage is the union between a man and a woman, they can only use their creativity to celebrate weddings that are between one man and one woman.

While not everyone will agree with their stance, it’s easy to see that if free speech and free religious exercise mean anything, it should mean Joanna and Breanna can decide for themselves which custom artwork to create − and which not to create − at their own studio.

It’s as Justice Gould put it in another section of the ruling: “The enduring strength of the First Amendment is that it allows people to speak their minds and express their beliefs without government interferences. But here, the City effectively cuts off [Brush & Nib’s] right to express their beliefs … by telling them what they can and cannot say.”

Somehow, this self-evident freedom evaded the Phoenix City Council. Instead of respecting Joanna and Breanna’s freedom, the City threatened them with up to $2,500 in fines, six months’ imprisonment, probation for three years, or any combination of the three for each day they decide to decline to hand-craft artwork conveying messages against their core convictions. Supreme Court got it right, Phoenix violated speech rights

Last edited:
So let me see if I have this right. It's not homofascist tyranny in violation of fundamental rights that bugs you, but the audacity of them uppity negroes striking first and winning a victory for liberty? Why do you lie about the actual facts and constitutional concerns of the case, homofascist?

Ruling in favor of Brush & Nib Studio owners Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, the court put a stop to Phoenix’s attempt to coerce these artists under threat of steep fines and jail time to create custom artwork in violation of their core beliefs. That’s not just a victory for Christian business owners like these two young women, it’s a win for artists of all different views. It means the government cannot compel a Muslim singer who doesn’t want to sing at a church’s Easter service. Or an LGBT print-shop owner who doesn’t want to design flyers criticizing same-sex marriage. Or an atheist freelance writer who doesn’t want to write a religious group’s promotional pieces. Supreme Court got it right, Phoenix violated speech rights

Yeah, there was nothing at all inaccurate in my depiction, and you are lying about it. Let's worry about your touching concern for the LGBT print-shop owner, atheist freelance writer, and the Muslim singer invited to an Easter service once that actually happens, and these raise a ruckus, like those cows do, who tried to make a name for themselves and their business while dressing up their bigotry-and-hatred pig with the mantle of Christianity. Real Christians love their neighbors like themselves, and would not refuse service, like He washed tainted feet, and comforted whores. Your pig of hatred and bigotry remains a pig, no matter your screeching, no matter your sanctimonious protestation to the contrary. Putting paint on paper isn't speech, at most it is the would-be spouses' speech. Your (and the Az court's) bastardization of the freedom of speech concept is just another threadbare, sanctimonious veil to cover your bigotry. Sure, celebrate your "victory" over decency and equality - you're still covered in your own shit, like that dressed-up pig.

I don't know what "homofascism" is, but is christofascism any better?

You're trying to make Christianity, religious liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of association out to be fascism?! The inherent human rights of nature are fascism?! Behold the abject depravity and madness of leftyism.

Yeah, there was nothing at all inaccurate in my depiction, and you are lying about it. Let's worry about your touching concern for the LGBT print-shop owner, atheist freelance writer, and the Muslim singer invited to an Easter service once that actually happens, and these raise a ruckus, like those cows do, who tried to make a name for themselves and their business while dressing up their bigotry-and-hatred pig with the mantle of Christianity. Real Christians love their neighbors like themselves, and would not refuse service, like He washed tainted feet, and comforted whores. Your pig of hatred and bigotry remains a pig, no matter your screeching, no matter your sanctimonious protestation to the contrary. Putting paint on paper isn't speech, at most it is the would-be spouses' speech. Your (and the Az court's) bastardization of the freedom of speech concept is just another threadbare, sanctimonious veil to cover your bigotry. Sure, celebrate your "victory" over decency and equality - you're still covered in your own shit, like that dressed-up pig.

You're a pathological lair, a sociopath, a lunatic, a statist thug. You're full of hate, oppression, force, theft. This is America. Keep your phony christianity off my life and rights. You're the religious fanatic, the homotaliban. Worship your make-believe Jesus all you want. I reserve the right to follow the Jesus of the Bible. Once again, the issue goes to the inalienable rights of all under natural and constitutional law:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion [that includes the homofascist christianity of your feverish dreams], or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

Wash your own feet.

Now back to reality:

Last edited:
It's a victory for liberty for the religious. Not everyone else.

No, it's a victory for everyone.

The moment you can force someone to serve you, or you can destroy their entire lives... that's the end of freedom, and the institutionalizing of slavery.

You do not have a 'right' to my labor. You can ask for in voluntary exchange. But the moment it's not voluntary anymore... that's slavery.

You do know that some slaves even in US history were paid to work? Does that mean slavery was ok, because they were paid? No. They were still forced to work.

Well if I don't want to serve you, for whatever reason... that is my right. You do not have the right to force me, to work for you, even if paid.

I don't know what "homofascism" is, but is christofascism any better?

You're trying to make Christianity, religious liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of association out to be fascism?! The inherent human rights of nature are fascism?! Behold the abject depravity and madness of leftyism.

No. But you are.

You're the one suggesting that Christians should be compelled by the state to wash homosexuals' feet, that Christian's should be compelled by the state to worship and obey your imaginary christian god. What's next? The state compelling females to wax the junk of crossdressers? Oh, wait!

Canadian Trans Woman Sues to Force Females to Wax His Scrotum | National Review

Last edited:

The moment you can force someone to serve you, or you can destroy their entire lives... that's the end of freedom, and the institutionalizing of slavery.

You do not have a 'right' to my labor. You can ask for in voluntary exchange. But the moment it's not voluntary anymore... that's slavery.

You do know that some slaves even in US history were paid to work? Does that mean slavery was ok, because they were paid? No. They were still forced to work.

Well if I don't want to serve you, for whatever reason... that is my right. You do not have the right to force me, to work for you, even if paid.

I hear ya, Andylusion, and TNHarley is with you. He's getting at something else, and I agree with him. What he's getting at is precisely the reason why we need a clear cut decision from the Supreme Court to put an end to this homofascist tyranny of special privileges and demands against free expression, free speech, free association and free labor.

Sorry bro but obviously you dont understand either.
A religious person can show away the gay but a non religious person is stuck.
What if an agnostic just thinks gays are gross?
What religious freedom can they claim?
It's not for everyone. It's more institutional discrimination.
We must abolish PA laws for equality.

I hear ya, Andylusion, and TNHarley is with you. He's getting at something else, and I agree with him. What he's getting at is precisely the reason why we need a clear cut decision from the Supreme Court to put an end to this homofascist tyranny of special privileges and demands against free expression, free speech, free association and free labor.
Spot on, my man.

Forum List

Back