A freight train carrying Coors Light and Blue Moon beer products has derailed in Montana

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The fire dept. says there is “no current threat to public safety and no hazardous materials being released.”

Stay safe, folks!

The fire dept. says there is “no current threat to public safety and no hazardous materials being released.”

Stay safe, folks!

I would love to assist in the recovery/clean up effort...

The Presidents of Budweiser, Coors and Guinness were at a conference. After the day was done, they got together in the hotel bar.

The president of Budweiser said "I'll have the King of Beers, give me a Budweiser"
The president of Coors said "I'll have a beer made from Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors".
The president of Guinness said "I'll have a coke".

The other two men looked at the president of Guinness and asked "Why did you order a coke".
The man replied, "Well if neither of you are having a beer then neither am I".

The Presidents of Budweiser, Coors and Guinness were at a conference. After the day was done, they got together in the hotel bar.

The president of Budweiser said "I'll have the King of Beers, give me a Budweiser"
The president of Coors said "I'll have a beer made from Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors".

The other two men looked at the president of Guinness and asked "Why did you order a coke".
I'm stealing that one.

I like Guinness but I'm finding that fewer places have it on tap anymore.

Australians claim that American beer is like making love in a canoe.

It's fucking close to water!

That’s funny, but Guinness sucks. It’s given stout beers a bad name/taste. When you’ve had a really good stout, you never go back.

Forum List

Back