A freight train carrying Coors Light and Blue Moon beer products has derailed in Montana

/----/Guinness has a short shelf life on tap and it will spoil if not sold fast enough.
BTW, my friend was born and raised in County Cork, Ireland. He said Guinness sells the good stuff in Ireland and exports the bad batches to the US. My friend is also a Bud drinker. My daughter worked for an airline, and when flying to Ireland, she saw the locals drinking the expensive "imported" beer, Budweiser.

I have actually been buying Murphy's Stout at my local store lately and I think I like it better than Guinness

I remember going to a bar in the middle of nowhere Montana. I asked what beer he had on tap and he said "We have both kinds, Bud and Bud light"

I have actually been buying Murphy's Stout at my local store lately and I think I like it better than Guinness

I remember going to a bar in the middle of nowhere Montana. I asked what beer he had on tap and he said "We have both kinds, Bud and Bud light"
/-----/ A few years ago, I was in a neighborhood bar (named an Ale House) in Brooklyn and asked for an IPA. The bartender gave me a puzzled look. I then asked for an ale. I got another blank stare. I asked this is an ale house, right? He opened his fridge and said, I got Bud, Bud Light, and PBR. I said, since you don't have any beer, I'll take the PBR. I got another blank stare.

I was at the NY car show pre Covid and they had a beer stand, managed by an attractive young lady. I looked through the ice chest and saw Bud and Bud Light. I asked, do you have any real beer? She rolled her eyes and said, why do all the guys say that? She managed to find a Heineken, which at least was a step up.

Let's head to Montana for the party.
The bears have probably consumed it all by now.
920x920.jpg

Forum List

Back