A gaggle of truckers in D.C!!

So we should just keep buying oil from Putin and let him destroy Ukraine. Ok, Comrade.
Remember how Lenin and Stalin formed the USSR.
Russia + Ukraine + Belarus + the caucuses = USSR

Putin seems to want to do it again.

you remember Roosevelt was partnered with the USSR, right?

And we let him? Of course...we are talking the Right in America....crying over masks and shots.......of course they will cry over gas prices too.

And we let him? Of course...we are talking the Right in America....crying over masks and shots.......of course they will cry over gas prices too.
5% after prices already doubled. useless post you provided. you have no idea what has even transpired over the past year. go take a nap, you're out of touch with reality.

And the USSR was partnered with Germany.

You may arrive at the dance with one partner, and leave with another.
yep and then with the US and defeated Germany. Roosevelt. War in Europe. And?

postman why in January 2021? explain for us. 2.25 a gallon, and within one week after inauguration, price jumped. what changed?

Blocking traffic, wasting fuel, disrespecting the American flag, don't these people have jobs?

I'll bet Rump is her hero. This is what happens when you gulp down horse medicine and wash it down with Lysol.

Kids, behold the average Trump supporter.

I'll bet Rump is her hero. This is what happens when you gulp down horse medicine and wash it down with Lysol.

Kids, behold the average Trump supporter.
why is it you want to see people suffer? your irony is some kind of special.

why is it you want to see people suffer? your irony is some kind of special.
What suffering, retard? This woman is living in a fantasy world. Just like your average trumptard. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Since you love the truckers so much, what the fuck are you doing here? Run your ass to DC and drive around in a circle like the other losers, why don't you?

I'll tell you why you won't. Because like your orange douche bag you live to instigate the mob while you go home and watch it on tv, you miserable lazy retard. :fu: back at ya, retard
Since you love the corrupt dems so much, why don't you uncouple your lips from their bottoms.

What suffering, retard? This woman is living in a fantasy world. Just like your average trumptard. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
my world is far more educated than yours. Again, you and yours enjoy punishing people. No real reason other than you find it funny. Cartel of bullies.

Since you love the corrupt dems so much, why don't you uncouple your lips from their bottoms.
Are you drunk? Next time, try to get sober before posting. Will help look less of a fool. Good luck :itsok:

my world is far more educated than yours. Again, you and yours enjoy punishing people. No real reason other than you find it funny. Cartel of bullies.
Yeah, so is that why you retards applauded Rump's push for imbibing disinfectant? If I were you, I wouldn't brag about your "educated" world. :laugh:

Forum List

Back