A global cold snap is fraught with hunger

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The last two summers in Russia have been warm, which has led to record harvests of grain and fruits. This means that human food security depends on maintaining a warm, dry climate.

The last two summers in Russia have been warm, which has led to record harvests of grain and fruits. This means that human food security depends on maintaining a warm, dry climate.
Boy what Democraps did to Afghanistan. We will have 8 million near starvation soon because of Democraps voters

Their plan will be to evacuate as many as humanly possible. Hell we have 110k unvetted goat fuckers being released slowly in society. What the hell is a million or 2 more

Right Democraps?

I cannot take the Global Warming/Climate Change proponents seriously because they never acknowledge that "climate change" is beneficial to much of the world, through longer growing seasons and milder winters. The "climate" is much nicer now in Pittsburgh - where I live - than it was when I was growing up.

When I learned how to drive, it was normal for there to be snow permanently on the ground from about December 1 through March 31 every year. Now we have a couple of snow storms each year, and the pavement is clear within a week, because the snow has melted.

AND I won't take them seriously because the alarmists statistically lie their asses off about tornadoes, storms, floods, and whatnot, which are actually no worse than they were a hundred years ago (but appear worse because of stupid environmental and land management by humans).

I cannot take the Global Warming/Climate Change proponents seriously because they never acknowledge that "climate change" is beneficial to much of the world, through longer growing seasons and milder winters. The "climate" is much nicer now in Pittsburgh - where I live - than it was when I was growing up.

When I learned how to drive, it was normal for there to be snow permanently on the ground from about December 1 through March 31 every year. Now we have a couple of snow storms each year, and the pavement is clear within a week, because the snow has melted.

AND I won't take them seriously because the alarmists statistically lie their asses off about tornadoes, storms, floods, and whatnot, which are actually no worse than they were a hundred years ago (but appear worse because of stupid environmental and land management by humans).

Climate change is real! I turn the thermostat up, it gets warmer. I turn it down, it gets cooler.

It's Science, yo. :auiqs.jpg:

Apparently, cereals like when there is a lot of sun, they do not like strong humidity

Boy what Democraps did to Afghanistan. We will have 8 million near starvation soon because of Democraps voters

Their plan will be to evacuate as many as humanly possible. Hell we have 110k unvetted goat fuckers being released slowly in society. What the hell is a million or 2 more

Right Democraps?

Blaming Afghanistan on JUST the Dims is like saying your wife is partially pregnant.

How did we get there?

Why were we there?

Yeah...

Blaming Afghanistan on JUST the Dims is like saying your wife is partially pregnant.

How did we get there?

Why were we there?

Yeah...
The first to go there were the Reagan Republicans, who supported the Northern Alliance in their struggle for freedom from Pashtun slavery and communist occupation.

The first to go there were the Reagan Republicans, who supported the Northern Alliance in their struggle for freedom from Pashtun slavery and communist occupation.
Yeah it's hot potato.

It's bullshit.

both sides are equally to blame....AND MANY OF THE PUBLIC.

for the absolute destruction of Afghan, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, and Libya.

A bunch of arm chair generals vicariously cheering their slave masters blowing the shit out of the third world.

Now guess what dickheads?

Those people are coming to YOUR neighborhood.

Go wave your flags, dickheads.

Forum List

Back