A global cold snap is fraught with hunger

I guess your buddies who blew up the world trade centers get a pass.
No my buddies that are dead now because they were sent over to fight some made up, bullshit war get a pass...

By all of you paper tiger...armchair heroes with your Chinese made American flags and your media driven bravado.

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

No my buddies that are dead now because they were sent over to fight some made up, bullshit war get a pass...

By all of you paper tiger...armchair heroes with your Chinese made American flags and your media driven bravado.

U-S-A!

U-S-A!
I guess your buddies who blew up the world trade center get a pass.

The last two summers in Russia have been warm, which has led to record harvests of grain and fruits. This means that human food security depends on maintaining a warm, dry climate.
Look at the conservative gaslight himself on the reality of climate change. Food security is a geopolitical problem, not a quantity problem.

Blaming Afghanistan on JUST the Dims is like saying your wife is partially pregnant.
Trump wanted to pull out of afghan too

But it was biden who actually pulled the trigger and shot America in the foot by the stupid way he did it

Last edited:
Trump wanted to pull out of afghan too

But it was biden who actually pulled the trigger and shot America on the foot by the stupid way he did it
No Shrub in office, no Afghan.

No Dem and Rep House and Senate...no Afghan.

It was a war premised on lies (like most).

Trillions wasted, thousands of dead coalition troops

Hundreds of thousands of dead/displaced afghans

Biden's activities were a mere bumper scratch on an already flaming car.

No Shrub in office, no Afghan.

No Dem and Rep House and Senate...no Afghan.

It was a war premised on lies (like most).

Trillions wasted, thousands of dead coalition troops

Hundreds of thousands of dead/displaced afghans

Biden's activities were a mere bumper scratch on an already flaming car.
You can blame the overstay in afghan on neo-cons and outright libs who tried to nation build in a country too backward to appreciate what was being offered to them

Bush should have invaded with all the force we had and killed every foreign fighter and taliban we could in six months and then returned home

But idealists in both parties wants to do for the afghans what that country would not do for itself

Look at the conservative gaslight himself on the reality of climate change. Food security is a geopolitical problem, not a quantity problem.
So when we have no more food it's not a lack then. We can just eat Joe's speech!

Yeah it's hot potato.

It's bullshit.

both sides are equally to blame....AND MANY OF THE PUBLIC.

for the absolute destruction of Afghan, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, and Libya.

A bunch of arm chair generals vicariously cheering their slave masters blowing the shit out of the third world.

Now guess what dickheads?

Those people are coming to YOUR neighborhood.

Go wave your flags, dickheads.
Hey, if it was up to me we would have stayed out of every war in the eastern hemisphere and just sold them guns. There were plenty of commies to kill on this side of the planet, we are suffering now for not having done it here and they didn't kill enough on their side even with our help.

Fuck 'em.

You can blame the overstay in afghan on neo-cons and outright libs who tried to nation build in a country too backward to appreciate what was being offered to them

Bush should have invaded with all the force we had and killed every foreign fighter and taliban we could in six months and then returned home

But idealists in both parties wants to do for the afghans what that country would not do for itself

I do not compartmentalize rampant fuckery.

Afghanistan and every other conflict in the last 25 years has been overtly pointless fuckery.

It has robbed the people of their freedom, their money, and many, their lives.

Both sides, with the vocal, vibrant support of most Americans made this happen.

Hey, if it was up to me we would have stayed out of every war in the eastern hemisphere and just sold them guns. There were plenty of commies to kill on this side of the planet, we are suffering now for not having done it here and they didn't kill enough on their side even with our help.

Fuck 'em.
That's what Israel does.

They protect their borders...partially with our money

Take more of our money, develop their own weapon systems, then sell those weapons to whomever needs them....to kill whomever they wish.

China too.

Why can't we be like those guys?

Maybe because we work for those guys?

Some theorize.

I do not compartmentalize rampant fuckery.

Afghanistan and every other conflict in the last 25 years has been overtly pointless fuckery.

It has robbed the people of their freedom, their money, and many, their lives.

Both sides, with the vocal, vibrant support of most Americans made this happen.
When America does not impose freedom in other countries, other countries impose totalitarianism on America. This time everything happened quickly: in America, like in an ordinary left country like China, people obediently make injections that their totalitarian regime imposes on them.

Forum List

Back