A Good Idea

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I was watching CSPAN a while back and they had a program showing the British Parliment. During the show, the Prime Minister was standing on the dias and the members of Parliment were firing questions at him on a wide variety of subjects. Coincidentally, I heard a program on the radio during one of my commutes that described the phenomenon and they mentioned that Tony Blair viewed it as the worst part of his job.

I wish we had that in the US; constitutionally require the Chief Executive to go before Congress and take their barbs; once per moth sounds about right.

I was watching CSPAN a while back and they had a program showing the British Parliment. During the show, the Prime Minister was standing on the dias and the members of Parliment were firing questions at him on a wide variety of subjects. Coincidentally, I heard a program on the radio during one of my commutes that described the phenomenon and they mentioned that Tony Blair viewed it as the worst part of his job.

I wish we had that in the US; constitutionally require the Chief Executive to go before Congress and take their barbs; once per moth sounds about right.

Hell I'd pay to see that.

Forum List

Back