A Goyim Who Gets It

I love Guno, Rosie. He is a Jewish man who does not know Jesus is Messiah. I understand that and do not believe he has ever caused me to feel angry with him. I do not believe it is even possible for me not to love him - as he is a Jew! G-d knows his heart he is just trying to get it right and not be mistaken. I get that. He just frustrates me sometimes with some of his subjects like Osteen gets it! Ha! Osteen gets how to make a buck and is a master at denying Jesus Christ and leading others astray! That is what Osteen is! A hireling and a wolf!

His recent lovefest at the Vatican was enough to make any true believer in Jesus Christ vomit! Have a look at this link and realize no person desiring to follow Jesus Christ should ever listen to a word this man says!
Like Moths To The Eternal Flames Joel Osteen Meets With The Pope After Attending Roman Catholic Mass At The Vatican SOUL REFUGE
The Lakewood leader also met with other Vatican staff during his visit, including Cardinal Pietro Paroli, Secretary of State for the Vatican, and had dinner with an unspecified staff member.
Osteen attended mass in St. Peterā€™s Square on Wednesday prior to the meeting in the midst of a crowd of 100,000 people. . . .
Osteen told reporters that he believed the popeā€™s message and focus is one of unity. ā€œAfterward, [the pope] spent an hour and a half going through the crowd with the Popemobile, greeting people,ā€ he recalled to the Houston Chronicle. ā€œIt was very heartwarming to see him caring for people.ā€ā€œI love the fact thatā€™s heā€™s made the Church more inclusive,ā€ he said. ā€œNot trying to make it smaller, but to try to make it largerā€”to take everybody in. So, that just resonates with me.ā€
But others have expressed sadness about Osteenā€™s recent meeting at the Vatican, stating that ecumenicism is far from biblical.
ā€œJoel Osteen has joined the rank of all other popular ministries in bowing his knee to the anti-Christ system, and those that blindly follow his leadership will be the first ones in line with their hand out to be marked by the beast,ā€ Pastor Mark Herridge Sr. of Pentecostal Lighthouse Church in Livingston, Texas toldChristian News Network.

ā€œAny Protestant ministry that links up with the pope and Catholicism is betraying the sacrifice of millions of faithful Christians that have died at the hands of this brutal, dictatorial and oppressive religion that has never represented the Church of the Living God as outlined in New Testament teaching,ā€ he said.
Amy Spreeman of Stand Up for the Truth said that it is important that Christians take note of these developments.

ā€œYou might be saying to your evangelical self, ā€˜Who cares what Joel Osteen does, or what the pope does, or what a Mormon senator does? These things surely donā€™t apply to my faith, do they?ā€™ā€ she wrote. ā€œ[P]erhaps itā€™s time to stop focusing on those audacious dreams and life tips and start paying attention to your Bible and to those pesky news headlines that threaten to wake us from our slumber. ā€
[Joel Osteen Meets with Pope Francis at Vatican: ā€˜Heā€™s Made the Church More Inclusiveā€™ by Heather Clark, Christian News Network]

Many people have written about Joel Osteen in the past concerning his compromising teachings. Pastor Osteen did an interview with Larry King back in 2005

Last edited:
You've really gone over the edge with that guy. One of the biggest false teachers in the world and the world loves him for it - he sold his soul for filthy lucre and fame long ago, Guno. Wake up, hirelings are the first to beat feet when the wolves start circling.

Wow! This thread is kinda like 2 blind guys fighting over sign language! :D

How so? Osteen is the one who is blind - and Guno must be blind to follow him - listen to anything he says! It is as simple as that .

Look at the difference between the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what Osteen teaches. Polar opposite teaching.

Like Moths To The Eternal Flames Joel Osteen Meets With The Pope After Attending Roman Catholic Mass At The Vatican SOUL REFUGE

On Being A Believer, and What To Preach
KING: Is ā€” have you always believed?

OSTEEN: I have always believed. I grew up, you know, my parents were a good Christian people. They showed us love in the home. My parents were the same in the pulpit as they were at home. I think thatā€™s where a lot of preachersā€™ kids get off base sometimes. Because they donā€™t see the same things at both places. But Iā€™ve always believed. I saw it through my parents. And I just grew up believing.

KING: But youā€™re not fire and brimstone, right? Youā€™re not pound the decks and hell and damnation?

OSTEEN: No. Thatā€™s not me. Itā€™s never been me. Iā€™ve always been an encourager at heart. And when I took over from my father he came from the Southern Baptist background and back 40, 50 years ago there was a lot more of that. But, you know, I just ā€” I donā€™t believe in that. I donā€™t believe ā€” maybe it was for a time. But I donā€™t have it in my heart to condemn people. Iā€™m there to encourage them. I see myself more as a coach, as a motivator to help them experience the life God has for us.

KING: But donā€™t you think if people donā€™t believe as you believe, theyā€™re somehow condemned?

OSTEEN: You know, I think that happens in our society. But I try not to do that. I tell people all the time, preached a couple Sundays about it. Iā€™m for everybody. You may not agree with me, but to me itā€™s not my job to try to straighten everybody out. The Gospel called the good news. My message is a message of hope, thatā€™s Godā€™s for you. You can live a good life no matter whatā€™s happened to you. And so I donā€™t know. I know there is condemnation but I donā€™t feel thatā€™s my place.
[CNN Larry King Interview With Joel Osteen Aired June 20, 2005]

If it is NOT the preachers place to tell people that they are already condemned without Jesus Christ, then whose job is it? Jesus Christ told his listeners that they were condemned without him, and anyone who names the name of Jesus Christ has the responsibility to warn their ā€œloved onesā€ and others that they are lost and condemned without Jesus Christ. Here is the scriptural evidence for that:
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:18)
The Jewish apostle John preached along the same lines, as any faithful follower of Jesus Christ should and he wrote this:
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (John 3:36)
John loved the people enough to tell them that the wrath of God was upon them IF they have NEVER believed in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. To hold back those vital truths from the people is NOT love at all. Many people have no idea that they are abiding under the wrath of God, and they are sitting in churches by the millions. Jesus Christ saw the importance of warning people about their lost condition, that he preached along those same lines after he was killed on the cross, and rose again from the dead.
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (Mark 16:15-16)
Who was more loving and merciful then Jesus Christ, the creator of all things? Did Jesus hold back the vital warnings from the people when he preached. Did Jesus say that he just likes to encourage people? No, a million times no, and he told his followers to Go ye into all the world and preach those things.
On What Happens To The Unbelievers
KING: What if youā€™re Jewish or Muslim, you donā€™t accept Christ at all?

OSTEEN: You know, Iā€™m very careful about saying who would and wouldnā€™t go to heaven. I donā€™t know ā€¦

KING: If you believe you have to believe in Christ? Theyā€™re wrong, arenā€™t they?

OSTEEN: Well, I donā€™t know if I believe theyā€™re wrong. I believe hereā€™s what the Bible teaches and from the Christian faith this is what I believe. But I just think that only God with judge a personā€™s heart. I spent a lot of time in India with my father. I donā€™t know all about their religion. But I know they love God. And I donā€™t know. Iā€™ve seen their sincerity. So I donā€™t know. I know for me, and what the Bible teaches, I want to have a relationship with Jesus.

Once again we have an answer from Joel Osteen that is not clear at all. The Muslims do not even believe that God has a Son, so we know that they are not right with God without Jesus Christ. The Muslims would be condemned according to the scriptures. The Hindu people have a million or more ā€œgodsā€ so they obviously do not believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. They too would be condemned according to the scriptures. Jesus Christ made it clear that a person must believe in him in order to enter Heaven:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)
The Jewish apostle Peter told his own Jewish people first of all that they crucified Jesus Christ, and then he told them that Jesus Christ was the ONLY way of salvation. Peter did not tell his fellow Jews that he just wanted to encourage them. No, Peter LOVED them enough to tell them that they were lost and hellbound without a true faith in Jesus Christ. The true Christian is supposed to preach the true Gospel without holding back the vital truths which often OFFEND them. A sugar-coated, feel-good gospel is not going to save anybody.
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:10-12)
Joel Osteen is just one of many today who have entered into the very heart of apostasy, and he is one of millions who have bent their knee to the Romish Pope who claims to be the Vicar of Christ on earth. There are probably thousands of ā€œchurchesā€ and ā€œministriesā€ which could be called POPISH MINISTRIES because they have already turned aside, and bent their knee toward the Roman Catholic church and the Pope who leads them.
The great falling away is certainly happening before our very eyes, but there are very few Christians that are shouting out the warning to those who are being DECEIVED.
When Osteen claims he "always believed"? He lies. John 3:16 is truth. Osteen is a liar. A man must be born again. Osteen didn't arrive into this world as a believer! He's a liar! When he denies the Gospel and refuses to preach the Gospel he exposes the truth. He is one who is not born again - he is a wolf in sheeps clothing - just like that Pope he's been busy praising. He's not alone either. Rick Warren, Joseph Prince, Andrew Womack, Kenneth Copeland are all false teachers too.

Last edited:
Osteen gets how to make a buck and is a master at denying Jesus Christ and leading others astray!
When has Joel Osteen ever denied Jesus Christ or spoke against him? ...... :cool:

Read Post #23 and if you have ever read the bible even once from cover to cover, I would have to eat my hat - thankfully that won't be necessary. I could drive a train through what you reveal you do not know about Christ. ( almost daily! ) Buy a bible and read it. It will be good for you.

Read Post #23 and if you have ever read the bible even once from cover to cover, I would have to eat my hat - thankfully that won't be necessary. I could drive a train through what you reveal you do not know about Christ. ( almost daily! ) Buy a bible and read it. It will be good for you.
Well go ahead and eat your hat Jeremiah because I have read the Bible many times from cover to cover.

In fact, it has been proven in our many debates that I know the Bible far better that you.

And once again, when has Joel Osteen ever publicly denied Jesus?

Jeremiah you really need to repent for attacking your Brother in Christ .......Joel Osteen. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
I love Guno, Rosie. He is a Jewish man who does not know Jesus is Messiah. I understand that and do not believe he has ever caused me to feel angry with him. I do not believe it is even possible for me not to love him - as he is a Jew! G-d knows his heart he is just trying to get it right and not be mistaken. I get that. He just frustrates me sometimes with some of his subjects like Osteen gets it! Ha! Osteen gets how to make a buck and is a master at denying Jesus Christ and leading others astray! That is what Osteen is! A hireling and a wolf!

His recent lovefest at the Vatican was enough to make any true believer in Jesus Christ vomit! Have a look at this link and realize no person desiring to follow Jesus Christ should ever listen to a word this man says!
The Lakewood leader also met with other Vatican staff during his visit, including Cardinal Pietro Paroli, Secretary of State for the Vatican, and had dinner with an unspecified staff member.
Osteen attended mass in St. Peterā€™s Square on Wednesday prior to the meeting in the midst of a crowd of 100,000 people. . . .
Osteen told reporters that he believed the popeā€™s message and focus is one of unity. ā€œAfterward, [the pope] spent an hour and a half going through the crowd with the Popemobile, greeting people,ā€ he recalled to the Houston Chronicle. ā€œIt was very heartwarming to see him caring for people.ā€ā€œI love the fact thatā€™s heā€™s made the Church more inclusive,ā€ he said. ā€œNot trying to make it smaller, but to try to make it largerā€”to take everybody in. So, that just resonates with me.ā€
But others have expressed sadness about Osteenā€™s recent meeting at the Vatican, stating that ecumenicism is far from biblical.
ā€œJoel Osteen has joined the rank of all other popular ministries in bowing his knee to the anti-Christ system, and those that blindly follow his leadership will be the first ones in line with their hand out to be marked by the beast,ā€ Pastor Mark Herridge Sr. of Pentecostal Lighthouse Church in Livingston, Texas toldChristian News Network.

ā€œAny Protestant ministry that links up with the pope and Catholicism is betraying the sacrifice of millions of faithful Christians that have died at the hands of this brutal, dictatorial and oppressive religion that has never represented the Church of the Living God as outlined in New Testament teaching,ā€ he said.
Amy Spreeman of Stand Up for the Truth said that it is important that Christians take note of these developments.

ā€œYou might be saying to your evangelical self, ā€˜Who cares what Joel Osteen does, or what the pope does, or what a Mormon senator does? These things surely donā€™t apply to my faith, do they?ā€™ā€ she wrote. ā€œ[P]erhaps itā€™s time to stop focusing on those audacious dreams and life tips and start paying attention to your Bible and to those pesky news headlines that threaten to wake us from our slumber. ā€
[Joel Osteen Meets with Pope Francis at Vatican: ā€˜Heā€™s Made the Church More Inclusiveā€™ by Heather Clark, Christian News Network]

Many people have written about Joel Osteen in the past concerning his compromising teachings. Pastor Osteen did an interview with Larry King back in 2005

Did God Change the Law of Clean and Unclean Meats

You are so cute. I could just squeeze you. Seriously, Guno. There has never been a day I don't think that I haven't seen your desire to be pleasing to God. You surely touch His heart.

As to the change of Law. Yes. He did. Jesus came and fulfilled the law. You're free. It happened over 2,000 years ago. Here is the scriptures.....

It is written:

Acts 10 15 The voice spoke to him a second time Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.

Context
Peter's Vision
ā€¦14But Peter said, "By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean." 15Again a voice came to him a second time, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy." 16This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky.
Cross References
Matthew 15:11
What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
Mark 7:19
For it doesn't go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)
Acts 10:16
This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.
Acts 11:9
"The voice spoke from heaven a second time, 'Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.'
Romans 14:14
I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean.
Romans 14:20
Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a person to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble.
1 Corinthians 10:25
Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience,
1 Timothy 4:4
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
Titus 1:15
To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.

Last edited:
Let us get down to the truth about why you like Joel Osteen, Guno. You know he won't preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to you as a Jew. But Jesus did preach the Gospel to the Jews! Did you read this part that exposes what Osteen the "Other -gospel Man" is up to?

Have a look!
Like Moths To The Eternal Flames Joel Osteen Meets With The Pope After Attending Roman Catholic Mass At The Vatican SOUL REFUGE - Link -

The Jewish apostle John preached along the same lines, as any faithful follower of Jesus Christ should and he wrote this:
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (John 3:36)
John loved the people enough to tell them that the wrath of God was upon them IF they have NEVER believed in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. To hold back those vital truths from the people is NOT love at all. Many people have no idea that they are abiding under the wrath of God, and they are sitting in churches by the millions. Jesus Christ saw the importance of warning people about their lost condition, that he preached along those same lines after he was killed on the cross, and rose again from the dead.
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (Mark 16:15-16)
Who was more loving and merciful then Jesus Christ, the creator of all things? Did Jesus hold back the vital warnings from the people when he preached. Did Jesus say that he just likes to encourage people? No, a million times no, and he told his followers to Go ye into all the world and preach those things.
On What Happens To The Unbelievers
KING: What if youā€™re Jewish or Muslim, you donā€™t accept Christ at all?

OSTEEN: You know, Iā€™m very careful about saying who would and wouldnā€™t go to heaven. I donā€™t know ā€¦

KING: If you believe you have to believe in Christ? Theyā€™re wrong, arenā€™t they?

OSTEEN: Well, I donā€™t know if I believe theyā€™re wrong. I believe hereā€™s what the Bible teaches and from the Christian faith this is what I believe. But I just think that only God with judge a personā€™s heart. I spent a lot of time in India with my father. I donā€™t know all about their religion. But I know they love God. And I donā€™t know. Iā€™ve seen their sincerity. So I donā€™t know. I know for me, and what the Bible teaches, I want to have a relationship with Jesus.

Once again we have an answer from Joel Osteen that is not clear at all. The Muslims do not even believe that God has a Son, so we know that they are not right with God without Jesus Christ. The Muslims would be condemned according to the scriptures. The Hindu people have a million or more ā€œgodsā€ so they obviously do not believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. They too would be condemned according to the scriptures. Jesus Christ made it clear that a person must believe in him in order to enter Heaven:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)
The Jewish apostle Peter told his own Jewish people first of all that they crucified Jesus Christ, and then he told them that Jesus Christ was the ONLY way of salvation. Peter did not tell his fellow Jews that he just wanted to encourage them. No, Peter LOVED them enough to tell them that they were lost and hellbound without a true faith in Jesus Christ. The true Christian is supposed to preach the true Gospel without holding back the vital truths which often OFFEND them. A sugar-coated, feel-good gospel is not going to save anybody.
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:10-12)
Joel Osteen is just one of many today who have entered into the very heart of apostasy, and he is one of millions who have bent their knee to the Romish Pope who claims to be the Vicar of Christ on earth. There are probably thousands of ā€œchurchesā€ and ā€œministriesā€ which could be called POPISH MINISTRIES because they have already turned aside, and bent their knee toward the Roman Catholic church and the Pope who leads them.
The great falling away is certainly happening before our very eyes, but there are very few Christians that are shouting out the warning to those who are being DECEIVED.
I love your soul and am telling you that Jesus is your Messiah and you must be born again - even as Jesus told Nicodemus, who was a Jew, you must be born again! Same for Sunni man! He must be born again! You are both sitting there reading this - receive it as truth! It is the truth! There is no other name under heaven by which a man or woman can be saved. Wake up please!

Last edited:
Let us get down to the truth about why you like Joel Osteen, Guno. You know he won't preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to you as a Jew. But Jesus did preach the Gospel to the Jews! Did you read this part that exposes what Osteen the "Other -gospel Man" is up to?
Jeremiah you are going against scripture when you vilify your fellow christian Joel Osteen because he doesn't believe exactly the same as you.

Here is what Jesus had to say about that:

Luke 9:49 "Master," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us."
9:50 "Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."

Last edited:

If god didn't want you to eat "unclean" meat, why didn't he just make us unable to stand the smell/taste of that animal? He a dunce? :dunno:

The apostate jew Paul changed the dietary law that Jesus followed based on an alleged dream/nightmare. ..... :cuckoo:

Anything for bacon:

1342811942-huge-pile-of-bacon.jpg

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Jeremiah-----guno is not a jew----he misuses Hebrew words that every jew knows. I had to google Joel Osteen-----his picture is online---so I recognized who he is---why is anyone interested in talking about that jerk?

If god didn't want you to eat "unclean" meat, why didn't he just make us unable to stand the smell/taste of that animal? He a dunce? :dunno:

the term "unclean" as a translation for "not kosher" is ----a very poor translation The term "unclean" is also used for lots of Hebrew words that have nothing to do with
"unclean" ----------not kosher is simply---not kosher "not to be eaten"------a better term would be "ineligible"

Jeremiah you are going against scripture when you vilify your fellow christian Joel Osteen because he doesn't believe exactly the same as you.

Here is what Jesus had to say about that:

Luke 9:49 "Master," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us."
9:50 "Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."

Your words about Christian scripture mean nothing.

I see your questioning is over for awhile.

To the rest of you goyim eat your pork treats.
Apparently posted by a kyke who doesn't get it.

I'll never understand why some slurs are okay and some aren't. Will somebody PLEASE explain that to me? For I am REALLY at a loss as to why this is.

Am I the only one that is offended by the term "GOYIM?" I am completely aware how that is being used in this context. I am not stupid here. If we cannot use all the other racial slurs on this site, it is about damn time this one is disbarred.

Frankly, I have a thick skin. I DON'T CARE. What I do care about is hypocrisy. If you are going to allow one ethnic/cultural slur, allow them all.

That a Jew uses 'goy' as a dismissive comment, it means the jerk is no different than a goofball using "****". Both are goofballs. Ignore them.

:lol: Glad you got out.

Your knowledge, Sunni, of Muslim, Christian, and Jewish scriptures is less than minimal, as we all well know.

Forum List

Back