A Goyim Who Gets It

The apostate jew Paul changed the dietary law that Jesus followed based on an alleged dream/nightmare. ..... :cuckoo:

Anything for bacon:

1342811942-huge-pile-of-bacon.jpg

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

If meat offends a person then let them abstain from meat and do it unto the LORD - and if it doesn't offend someone else - then let them eat it - unto the LORD. We don't need to dispute such things - lets just be considerate of those who desire to abstain and not put up photos like this to aggravate people, Old School. How about that? If bacon offends someone I don't need to eat it! Their feelings are more important to me than a bacon sandich!

An aggravating post deserves an aggravating response. Piss off.

What+bacon+_f5549bcf807aad65198ddda53f6e18b2.jpg

sunni need not "KNOW" He relies on the filth thrown around the mosque THE KHUTBAH JUMAAT I experience the feces fling----it is presented as if it is "scholarly"
thank you, Rosie.
The apostate jew Paul changed the dietary law that Jesus followed based on an alleged dream/nightmare. ..... :cuckoo:

Anything for bacon:

If meat offends a person then let them abstain from meat and do it unto the LORD - and if it doesn't offend someone else - then let them eat it - unto the LORD. We don't need to dispute such things - lets just be considerate of those who desire to abstain and not put up photos like this to aggravate people, Old School. How about that? If bacon offends someone I don't need to eat it! Their feelings are more important to me than a bacon sandich!

......but......but..... you put me on ignore last night! Have you forgotten so quickly? Perhaps you need to lay off the bacon! Eh? So you do not like Christians, you do not like Jews, you do not like Australians, Republicans or anyone else displaying integrity ...... such as anyone who speaks out against evil.......who do you like? Anyone?
p.s. I already knew I aggravated you but the affirmation is priceless! Thanks!

Last edited:
To the rest of you goyim eat your pork treats

I'm a bit surprised at you, guno. The use of the word "goyim" is universally a signal to all Jews that the pyrsyn using said word is most definitely not a Jew at all. Don't you claim to be Jewish? If so, why do you use a word essentially limited, in public usage, to antisemitic posts made by white supremacists?

The New Testament says Jesus was a teacher of the Law (Torah) and never broke it's commandments.

And one of the commandments was the prohibition against eating swine. ...... :cool:

Jesus taught that the law was figurative in nature and the subjects of the law were hidden, not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used and therefore not about what you literally eat or what you wear or who has sex with who..

The defiling quality of swine is that they do not ruminate which has direct human implications as many people demonstrate an inability to ruminate, think deeply.

The flesh of swine is figurative for the teaching of people who do not ruminate.

It follows then, according to the revelation of Jesus, the teaching that the subject of kosher law is about what you can or cannot eat and serve for meals is the flesh of swine , the teaching of people who do not think deeply.

This revelation also sheds light on the subject of the command to refrain from the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours.

As someone who goes down on all fours five times a day and teaches that by eating or abstaining from certain food a person can either be defiled or made holy you have demonstrated in full view of everyone here that your flesh is unclean....

A truly terrific post.

One question, though, from an enlightened lybyryl who has rejected religion: When Exodus 20:13 says "Thou shalt not kill," what is the actual meaning of this clearly figurative law?

To the rest of you goyim eat your pork treats.
Apparently posted by a kyke who doesn't get it.

I'll never understand why some slurs are okay and some aren't. Will somebody PLEASE explain that to me? For I am REALLY at a loss as to why this is.

Am I the only one that is offended by the term "GOYIM?" I am completely aware how that is being used in this context. I am not stupid here. If we cannot use all the other racial slurs on this site, it is about damn time this one is disbarred.

Frankly, I have a thick skin. I DON'T CARE. What I do care about is hypocrisy. If you are going to allow one ethnic/cultural slur, allow them all.

MisterBeale, I do not doubt you do have a thick skin - but some people do not - please don't call Guno a kyke. It truly bothers me to hear anyone use that word. I hate that word. I do not mean to be a whiner. .... but lets' try to love Guno where he's at for now. He genuinely feels distrustful of some people. That is just where he is at.
So it bothers you to here some slurs but not others?

One question, though, from an enlightened lybyryl who has rejected religion: When Exodus 20:13 says "Thou shalt not kill," what is the actual meaning of this clearly figurative law?

fair enough,

When Jesus said, "Satan was a murderer from the beginning" he was not using the word murderer with all of our modern legalistic definitions of the term. He was referring to the story of Adam and Eve where the serpent, Satan, deceived them into disobeying the command of God causing their death which had to be figurative (represented by their expulsion from Eden) because they continued to live physical lives.

In a nutshell, if the Law presents a choice between life and death then anyone who misleads another into setting aside the commands of God is guilty of murder, even if they never harmed a fly, and is doing the work of the devil, so to speak, who was a murderer from the beginning.

If the Law was not figurative how could anyone resolve the fact that Moses who gave the law killed an Egyptian and was commanded by God to kill by the thousands, according to scripture, in order to conquer the Holy land?

Last edited:

I'll never understand why some slurs are okay and some aren't. Will somebody PLEASE explain that to me? For I am REALLY at a loss as to why this is.

Am I the only one that is offended by the term "GOYIM?" I am completely aware how that is being used in this context. I am not stupid here. If we cannot use all the other racial slurs on this site, it is about damn time this one is disbarred.

Frankly, I have a thick skin. I DON'T CARE. What I do care about is hypocrisy. If you are going to allow one ethnic/cultural slur, allow them all.

MisterBeale, I do not doubt you do have a thick skin - but some people do not - please don't call Guno a kyke. It truly bothers me to hear anyone use that word. I hate that word. I do not mean to be a whiner. .... but lets' try to love Guno where he's at for now. He genuinely feels distrustful of some people. That is just where he is at.

Of course not, MisterBeale. I know Guno says things that would test the patience of the finest of people. I understand that. I'm just saying there is a reason behind it and he doesn't have this all worked out in his head just yet. If it helps any - he says things about Christians quite often and I am a Christian! But I cannot bring myself to be angry with him about it - because I know it isn't him - it is just what he is going through at this point in his life. We just need to have patience with Guno as God has patience with us. Besides - I believe God will bless those who will have patience with him and show mercy because mercy triumphs over judgment! So if the enemy is coming against you in an area and you need an answer to prayer remind God of your mercy towards Guno and I believe God will grant you favor for it!

To the rest of you goyim eat your pork treats

I'm a bit surprised at you, guno. The use of the word "goyim" is universally a signal to all Jews that the pyrsyn using said word is most definitely not a Jew at all. Don't you claim to be Jewish? If so, why do you use a word essentially limited, in public usage, to antisemitic posts made by white supremacists?

The things you know! I am astonished at your knowledge, LiberalMedia, and I do mean that as a compliment. I did not know that about the usage of the word goyim but I do remember a Jewish guy who I'm certain was Jewish and he called me that when he got mad at me. (which was often!) I find your posts very interesting and informative!

Anything for bacon:

After thinking about it I feel I should apologise to you for aggravating you. I didn't realize at first you were so sensitive but I won't reply to your posts any more as it obviously bothers you. It occured to me that as I am compelled to always go the extra mile for Guno I can manage to do the same for you.

The things you know! I am astonished at your knowledge, LiberalMedia, and I do mean that as a compliment. I did not know that about the usage of the word goyim but I do remember a Jewish guy who I'm certain was Jewish and he called me that when he got mad at me. (which was often!) I find your posts very interesting and informative!

Thank you, my honored systyr in fymynysm.

A further lesson on grammar: Goyim is a plural term, of which goy is the singular (again, guno used the wrong word in the OP, which further lends to my suspicions that he may not actually be Jewish at all). The proper word to use in reference to a strong, independent womyn who is not Jewish would be goyah; more commonly, non-Jewish womyn are called shiksa rather than goyah. Did this allegedly Jewish manpig you knew call you "goyim," or "goyah"?

Of course, it's entirely possible that he was indeed Jewish, just severely out of touch with his roots and the language of his ancestors, and was using the wrong word due to his ignorance of the language.

Thank you, my honored systyr in fymynysm.

A further lesson on grammar: Goyim is a plural term, of which goy is the singular (again, guno used the wrong word in the OP, which further lends to my suspicions that he may not actually be Jewish at all). The proper word to use in reference to a strong, independent womyn who is not Jewish would be goyah; more commonly, non-Jewish womyn are called shiksa rather than goyah. Did this allegedly Jewish manpig you knew call you "goyim," or "goyah"?

Of course, it's entirely possible that he was indeed Jewish, just severely out of touch with his roots and the language of his ancestors, and was using the wrong word due to his ignorance of the language.

thank you, LM! He called me goyim! He may have called me goy too. But it definitely wasn't goyah.

......but......but..... you put me on ignore last night! Have you forgotten so quickly? Perhaps you need to lay off the bacon! Eh? So you do not like Christians, you do not like Jews, you do not like Australians, Republicans or anyone else displaying integrity ...... such as anyone who speaks out against evil.......who do you like? Anyone?

Lol you're a hoot

Lol you're a hoot

:smiliehug:

Of course not, MisterBeale. I know Guno says things that would test the patience of the finest of people. I understand that. I'm just saying there is a reason behind it and he doesn't have this all worked out in his head just yet. If it helps any - he says things about Christians quite often and I am a Christian! But I cannot bring myself to be angry with him about it - because I know it isn't him - it is just what he is going through at this point in his life. We just need to have patience with Guno as God has patience with us. Besides - I believe God will bless those who will have patience with him and show mercy because mercy triumphs over judgment! So if the enemy is coming against you in an area and you need an answer to prayer remind God of your mercy towards Guno and I believe God will grant you favor for it!
Woosh. You totally missed my point. It is not Guno that my beef is with. It is the forum PC rules that my beef is with.

I even had to spell kyke incorrectly to get it past the board's automatic censorship. Do you think I even wanted to do that? I hate posting such vile language. I did it to drive home a point. You took notice, didn't you?

But there IS NO SUCH censorship for the word GOYIM. Why not? It is just as totally offensive and disgustingly filthy of a word. The word gentile would suffice, yet it is NOT derogatory. Why the double standard on allowing the word goyim?

Could it be the Zionist nature of the board?

How would black people feel if the word "N1GGER" were allowed, but not "cracker", "gringo", or "wop?" Don't you see, double standards automatically create a biased and hostile posting environment. They make some users feel like they are second class, non-preferred members. When it comes down to it, do you notice how the derogatory names for white people all pass the automatic filter? Interesting.

How will Guno grow spiritually and intellectually if he believes his world view is sanctioned by the establishment?

If he were FORCED to use polite language, or think about way to subvert the PC filters, he would understand his immature nature. If the rules were applied fairly across the forum, he would have a chance to personally reflect upon those things you wrote about before posting such a hateful divisive thread. None of these garbage posts that stir up hatred between religions were even necessary, were they? Not if he couldn't use the word GOYIM in the first place. That's the point. He wanted hate, he got hate.

Woosh. You totally missed my point. It is not Guno that my beef is with. It is the forum PC rules that my beef is with.

I even had to spell kyke incorrectly to get it past the board's automatic censorship. Do you think I even wanted to do that? I hate posting such vile language. I did it to drive home a point. You took notice, didn't you?

But there IS NO SUCH censorship for the word GOYIM. Why not? It is just as totally offensive and disgustingly filthy of a word. The word gentile would suffice, yet it is NOT derogatory. Why the double standard on allowing the word goyim?

Could it be the Zionist nature of the board?

How would black people feel if the word "N1GGER" were allowed, but not "cracker", "gringo", or "wop?" Don't you see, double standards automatically create a biased and hostile posting environment. They make some users feel like they are second class, non-preferred members. When it comes down to it, do you notice how the derogatory names for white people all pass the automatic filter? Interesting.

How will Guno grow spiritually and intellectually if he believes his world view is sanctioned by the establishment?

If he were FORCED to use polite language, or think about way to subvert the PC filters, he would understand his immature nature. If the rules were applied fairly across the forum, he would have a chance to personally reflect upon those things you wrote about before posting such a hateful divisive thread. None of these garbage posts that stir up hatred between religions were even necessary, were they? Not if he couldn't use the word GOYIM in the first place. That's the point. He wanted hate, he got hate.

Wow! Mr. Bealle! I have never given filters any thought. I can understand your point but only if you could leave off the zionist angle as the misuse of the word troubles me greatly. ( another one of my problem areas - Zion is a word that denotes holiness and beauty to me from reading my bible and knowing how the LORD loves Israel and his people) When people try to attach it to some political thing its like someone running their fingernails over a chalk board in my spirit - I get this screeching halt! And hear nothing else after that!

I hope Guno reads your post and sees how you feel concerning the Goyim word - I guess in my mind I am thinking more about Guno then about what Guno says because that is all transitory - it could change in a moment - all it takes is one second for him to realize a few things - but the timing of that second isn't up to you or me - it is up to the LORD, you know?

Also people need to realize that Guno has a right to feel how he feels when one considers what happened from the Holocaust - his own life experiences, sufferings, have all helped to shape how he feels about things and perceives others to be in relationship to Israel and his own people. That is important to factor in because God cares how Guno feels too.

Keep in mind most of what Guno does is out of an effort in his heart to hold fast to his understanding of Hear O Israel The Lord thy God is One. How can anyone fault him for that? I cannot.

It's like the settlers. Many modern day Israelis probably think these people! They are making things more difficult for us! Yet the LORD looks at the people of Judea and says - Look at my precious people obeying my word and holding fast to it - they are occupying the land! Just like I told them to do!! I'm going to show up first to them! Just to let them know how pleased I am that they obey me the best they can! I can picture the LORD seeing them like that. Can't you?

Anyhow......

Your post was very well written and thought out and I will certainly think about what you've said. I do not think the owners of this board are anti - Gentile though - it has never ever crossed my mind that they were. They may not have ever even thought of it. I know I didn't. You have definitely been thinking about this matter quite thoroughly it seems. I know about filters but I never thought about them concerning this board. It has never crossed my mind.

Forum List

Back