A Goyim Who Gets It

Not at all, my friend. But think it if such makes you feel better.

A beautiful Muslim girl at one of the charter schools here last week asked her teacher where she could take lessons in Christianity. When the principal called me for advice as the senior member of the Board, I advised her to tell the girl, that since she lived in her parents' home, to wait until she goes to college to ask for instruction, and to be prepared to support herself.

The principal informed me that she told the girl to not discuss this with family, and if threatened, to call the police first and her second to come and get her.

This is happening more and more often across the country, as you well know.

Sunni, best advice: calm down, live your religion peacefully, and be an American.

To the rest of you goyim eat your pork treats.
Apparently posted by a kyke who doesn't get it.

I'll never understand why some slurs are okay and some aren't. Will somebody PLEASE explain that to me? For I am REALLY at a loss as to why this is.

Am I the only one that is offended by the term "GOYIM?" I am completely aware how that is being used in this context. I am not stupid here. If we cannot use all the other racial slurs on this site, it is about damn time this one is disbarred.

Frankly, I have a thick skin. I DON'T CARE. What I do care about is hypocrisy. If you are going to allow one ethnic/cultural slur, allow them all.

1385968881307.png

A beautiful Muslim girl at one of the charter schools here last week asked her teacher where she could take lessons in Christianity. When the principal called me for advice as the senior member of the Board, I advised her to tell the girl, that since she lived in her parents' home, to wait until she goes to college to ask for instruction, and to be prepared to support herself.

The principal informed me that she told the girl to not discuss this with family, and if threatened, to call the police first and her second to come and get her.

Sunni, best advice: calm down, live your religion peacefully, and be an American.
Just another Fake Jake story........ :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

I love Guno, Rosie. He is a Jewish man who does not know Jesus is Messiah. I understand that and do not believe he has ever caused me to feel angry with him. I do not believe it is even possible for me not to love him - as he is a Jew! G-d knows his heart he is just trying to get it right and not be mistaken. I get that. He just frustrates me sometimes with some of his subjects like Osteen gets it! Ha! Osteen gets how to make a buck and is a master at denying Jesus Christ and leading others astray! That is what Osteen is! A hireling and a wolf!

His recent lovefest at the Vatican was enough to make any true believer in Jesus Christ vomit! Have a look at this link and realize no person desiring to follow Jesus Christ should ever listen to a word this man says!
Like Moths To The Eternal Flames Joel Osteen Meets With The Pope After Attending Roman Catholic Mass At The Vatican SOUL REFUGE
The Lakewood leader also met with other Vatican staff during his visit, including Cardinal Pietro Paroli, Secretary of State for the Vatican, and had dinner with an unspecified staff member.
Osteen attended mass in St. Peter’s Square on Wednesday prior to the meeting in the midst of a crowd of 100,000 people. . . .
Osteen told reporters that he believed the pope’s message and focus is one of unity. “Afterward, [the pope] spent an hour and a half going through the crowd with the Popemobile, greeting people,” he recalled to the Houston Chronicle. “It was very heartwarming to see him caring for people.”“I love the fact that’s he’s made the Church more inclusive,” he said. “Not trying to make it smaller, but to try to make it larger—to take everybody in. So, that just resonates with me.”
But others have expressed sadness about Osteen’s recent meeting at the Vatican, stating that ecumenicism is far from biblical.
“Joel Osteen has joined the rank of all other popular ministries in bowing his knee to the anti-Christ system, and those that blindly follow his leadership will be the first ones in line with their hand out to be marked by the beast,” Pastor Mark Herridge Sr. of Pentecostal Lighthouse Church in Livingston, Texas toldChristian News Network.

“Any Protestant ministry that links up with the pope and Catholicism is betraying the sacrifice of millions of faithful Christians that have died at the hands of this brutal, dictatorial and oppressive religion that has never represented the Church of the Living God as outlined in New Testament teaching,” he said.
Amy Spreeman of Stand Up for the Truth said that it is important that Christians take note of these developments.

“You might be saying to your evangelical self, ‘Who cares what Joel Osteen does, or what the pope does, or what a Mormon senator does? These things surely don’t apply to my faith, do they?’” she wrote. “[P]erhaps it’s time to stop focusing on those audacious dreams and life tips and start paying attention to your Bible and to those pesky news headlines that threaten to wake us from our slumber. ”
[Joel Osteen Meets with Pope Francis at Vatican: ‘He’s Made the Church More Inclusive’ by Heather Clark, Christian News Network]

Many people have written about Joel Osteen in the past concerning his compromising teachings. Pastor Osteen did an interview with Larry King back in 2005

Jeremiah-----guno is not a jew----he misuses Hebrew words that every jew knows. I had to google Joel Osteen-----his picture is online---so I recognized who he is---why is anyone interested in talking about that jerk?

so since my parents are Jews and all of my grandparents were Jews and I went to Hebrew school for 7 years and some of my extended family were killed in hitlers christian camps. So according to a subhuman shiksa goy I am not Jewish!!! :alcoholic:

Jeremiah-----guno is not a jew----he misuses Hebrew words that every jew knows. I had to google Joel Osteen-----his picture is online---so I recognized who he is---why is anyone interested in talking about that jerk?[/QUOTE]

so since my parents are Jews and all of my grandparents were Jews and I went to Hebrew school for 7 years and some of my extended family were killed in hitlers christian camps. So according to a subhuman shiksa goy I am not Jewish!!! :alcoholic:[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO-----I never went to "Hebrew school"------but I did learn a bit of Hebrew----
and even I know that the word "GOYIM" is a plural No jew would state "A GOYIM"--------if you went to Hebrew school---it is clear that you are very stupid. Far too stupid to be a jew

sunni need not "KNOW" He relies on the filth thrown around the mosque THE KHUTBAH JUMAAT I experience the feces fling----it is presented as if it is "scholarly"

Jeremiah-----guno is not a jew----he misuses Hebrew words that every jew knows. I had to google Joel Osteen-----his picture is online---so I recognized who he is---why is anyone interested in talking about that jerk?[/QUOTE]

so since my parents are Jews and all of my grandparents were Jews and I went to Hebrew school for 7 years and some of my extended family were killed in hitlers christian camps. So according to a subhuman shiksa goy I am not Jewish!!! :alcoholic:[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO-----I never went to "Hebrew school"------but I did learn a bit of Hebrew----
and even I know that the word "GOYIM" is a plural No jew would state "A GOYIM"--------if you went to Hebrew school---it is clear that you are very stupid. Far too stupid to be a jew[/QUOTE]

LOL I love when the subhuman goyim pronounce who is a Jew!!

This English translation doesn't do it justice

Just another Fake Jake story........ :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Quite true story. That is why you are losing so many of your youth. You think they are listening to you.

I love Guno, Rosie. He is a Jewish man who does not know Jesus is Messiah. I understand that and do not believe he has ever caused me to feel angry with him. I do not believe it is even possible for me not to love him - as he is a Jew! G-d knows his heart he is just trying to get it right and not be mistaken. I get that. He just frustrates me sometimes with some of his subjects like Osteen gets it! Ha! Osteen gets how to make a buck and is a master at denying Jesus Christ and leading others astray! That is what Osteen is! A hireling and a wolf!

His recent lovefest at the Vatican was enough to make any true believer in Jesus Christ vomit! Have a look at this link and realize no person desiring to follow Jesus Christ should ever listen to a word this man says!
Like Moths To The Eternal Flames Joel Osteen Meets With The Pope After Attending Roman Catholic Mass At The Vatican SOUL REFUGE
The Lakewood leader also met with other Vatican staff during his visit, including Cardinal Pietro Paroli, Secretary of State for the Vatican, and had dinner with an unspecified staff member.
Osteen attended mass in St. Peter’s Square on Wednesday prior to the meeting in the midst of a crowd of 100,000 people. . . .
Osteen told reporters that he believed the pope’s message and focus is one of unity. “Afterward, [the pope] spent an hour and a half going through the crowd with the Popemobile, greeting people,” he recalled to the Houston Chronicle. “It was very heartwarming to see him caring for people.”“I love the fact that’s he’s made the Church more inclusive,” he said. “Not trying to make it smaller, but to try to make it larger—to take everybody in. So, that just resonates with me.”
But others have expressed sadness about Osteen’s recent meeting at the Vatican, stating that ecumenicism is far from biblical.
“Joel Osteen has joined the rank of all other popular ministries in bowing his knee to the anti-Christ system, and those that blindly follow his leadership will be the first ones in line with their hand out to be marked by the beast,” Pastor Mark Herridge Sr. of Pentecostal Lighthouse Church in Livingston, Texas toldChristian News Network.

“Any Protestant ministry that links up with the pope and Catholicism is betraying the sacrifice of millions of faithful Christians that have died at the hands of this brutal, dictatorial and oppressive religion that has never represented the Church of the Living God as outlined in New Testament teaching,” he said.
Amy Spreeman of Stand Up for the Truth said that it is important that Christians take note of these developments.

“You might be saying to your evangelical self, ‘Who cares what Joel Osteen does, or what the pope does, or what a Mormon senator does? These things surely don’t apply to my faith, do they?’” she wrote. “[P]erhaps it’s time to stop focusing on those audacious dreams and life tips and start paying attention to your Bible and to those pesky news headlines that threaten to wake us from our slumber. ”
[Joel Osteen Meets with Pope Francis at Vatican: ‘He’s Made the Church More Inclusive’ by Heather Clark, Christian News Network]

Many people have written about Joel Osteen in the past concerning his compromising teachings. Pastor Osteen did an interview with Larry King back in 2005

Jeremiah-----guno is not a jew----he misuses Hebrew words that every jew knows. I had to google Joel Osteen-----his picture is online---so I recognized who he is---why is anyone interested in talking about that jerk?

I agree with you on Osteen. He is a false teacher who has already gotten far too much attention, Rosie. As for the Pope. Well. You know how I feel about that son of hell. I reckon everyone on this board does but I have to say it once again - I do not hate Catholic people. What I have said to them about this pope and the history of the vatican towards Jews, Christians and others - the forced conversions -burning people at the stake - there is nothing Christian about that - I think the Jews and Christians were fine before the RCC started hunting down Jews in Christ's name. If I was a Jew I would not trust a Catholic as far as I could throw one. It tears me up to see them thinking that is what a Christian believes. It's not!

I am not saying anything I haven't said to my own staunch Roman Catholic family! And been disowned for. Twice now. So what? I'm telling the truth. It is time someone started investigating the truth - considering we have got : some very ambitious "religious people" wanting to rule the world - in the name of G-d - once again! This concerns me deeply for Catholics who are being duped - evangelicals and Jewish people being duped by this "interfaithism shmooze fest" ...... its from the pit, Rosie. We can't be taken in by that stuff.

Billy Graham has sold out to the Catholic Vatican too - I wouldn't trust him either. As for Guno. I don't know. My heart tells me he really is Jewish but perhaps he was never taught! I have a Jewish mentor who comes from a family of holy rabbi's and didn't learn alot although I'm pretty sure he does know a great deal about the Torah and Tanach now. Guno just seems like he got ahold of some bad information. In time - he will wake up and take a stronger stand for Israel. He doesn't trust evangelicals. I cannot say I blame him - I've got a list of them I don't trust anymore either.

Let us get down to the truth about why you like Joel Osteen, Guno. You know he won't preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to you as a Jew. But Jesus did preach the Gospel to the Jews! Did you read this part that exposes what Osteen the "Other -gospel Man" is up to?
Jeremiah you are going against scripture when you vilify your fellow christian Joel Osteen because he doesn't believe exactly the same as you.

Here is what Jesus had to say about that:

Luke 9:49 "Master," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us."
9:50 "Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."

Your words about Christian scripture mean nothing.

I see your questioning is over for awhile.

I have the highest respect for Rosie. She is a very wonderful Jewish woman who I have learned much from reading her posts - concerning the Torah - Tanach and the teachings of Judaism too - of which I do not know enough to fill a teaspoon ( Judaism ) - she is a very wise woman - very - she has seen much in life - MUCH- beyond what you and I have most likely experienced - her counsel is wise - she is also my elder and I honor her as such - so should you, Jake. Her words mean a great deal to me. Always. Please do not disrespect her.

To the rest of you goyim eat your pork treats.
Apparently posted by a kyke who doesn't get it.

I'll never understand why some slurs are okay and some aren't. Will somebody PLEASE explain that to me? For I am REALLY at a loss as to why this is.

Am I the only one that is offended by the term "GOYIM?" I am completely aware how that is being used in this context. I am not stupid here. If we cannot use all the other racial slurs on this site, it is about damn time this one is disbarred.

Frankly, I have a thick skin. I DON'T CARE. What I do care about is hypocrisy. If you are going to allow one ethnic/cultural slur, allow them all.

MisterBeale, I do not doubt you do have a thick skin - but some people do not - please don't call Guno a kyke. It truly bothers me to hear anyone use that word. I hate that word. I do not mean to be a whiner. .... but lets' try to love Guno where he's at for now. He genuinely feels distrustful of some people. That is just where he is at.

Sunni, you are barely sentient and a source of amusement when you post.

The apostate jew Paul changed the dietary law that Jesus followed based on an alleged dream/nightmare. ..... :cuckoo:

Anything for bacon:

1342811942-huge-pile-of-bacon.jpg

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

If meat offends a person then let them abstain from meat and do it unto the LORD - and if it doesn't offend someone else - then let them eat it - unto the LORD. We don't need to dispute such things - lets just be considerate of those who desire to abstain and not put up photos like this to aggravate people, Old School. How about that? If bacon offends someone I don't need to eat it! Their feelings are more important to me than a bacon sandich!

Jake, why not tell the teacher to lead the girl to Jesus Christ right now? Today is the day of salvation! She has a right to receive Jesus now! She doesn't have to wait until she goes to College! Oh my gosh! Call that principal back and give them my email! I will do it! Send them to me! I'd love to help! I'll be praying for you that you get a second chance on this thing! This is so important, Jake! Do not miss this opportunity to lead this Muslim girl to Christ!

Jake, I had no idea that you had such a position of power and influence as you are describing - surely the LORD has put you there for a reason - I will be praying that the LORD uses you mightily for these people and that you see the divine favor and blessings of God for your willingness to lead others to Christ. I know the LORD will bless you for it.

Jake, why not tell the teacher to lead the girl to Jesus Christ right now? Today is the day of salvation! She has a right to receive Jesus now! She doesn't have to wait until she goes to College! Oh my gosh! Call that principal back and give them my email! I will do it! Send them to me! I'd love to help! I'll be praying for you that you get a second chance on this thing! This is so important, Jake! Do not miss this opportunity to lead this Muslim girl to Christ!
The muslim girl want to know more about the cult called Christianity.

So that she could learn how to convert the polytheistic idol worshipping christians to Islam and save them from going to Hell. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back