🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Great Article on Why Trump is not fit to be pres

I don't think he's a racist but I think he panders to him.

He's not a serious person. When an individual says that he gets his military advice watching TV shows, that nobody knows more about the Iranian nuclear deal than he does, that he knows more about ISIS than the generals, and his political campaign borders on chaos, it's hard to take him seriously.

I just can't see this guy with the nuclear codes.
Wait until he gets your Obamas pen, and phone....

Afraid...because you fall for the scare tactics of the Left. It is common for people incapable of thinking logically.

You prefer a lying warmongering tool of the 1%, because you are TOLD to.

Sad...very sad.

Read the article then get back to me..

And it's not a matter of preference. Both candidates are not great. He's just a lot worse than she is...
See? Logically that can't be.

Hillary says and DOES stupid shit for 30 years, in government.

Trump says stupid shit and has never been in government

One must be able to think logically to see the difference.

My sense of Hillary is that she is VERY INTELLIGENT AND LOGICAL------but so was Stalin. I do not like her MOTIVES,
which seem not at all consistent with the HUMANISTIC façade which she so VEHEMENTLY proclaims-----to be so----more like MAGALO MANIACAL

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.

i don't understand how you don't understand that his entire campaign is about playing the dog whistle for white supremacists.

either you're intentionally blind or oblivious for some reason.

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.

i don't understand how you don't understand that his entire campaign is about playing the dog whistle for white supremacists.

He is trying to court you scum.....we just want your votes, not you..:lol:

He's not a serious person. When an individual says that he gets his military advice watching TV shows, that nobody knows more about the Iranian nuclear deal than he does, that he knows more about ISIS than the generals, and his political campaign borders on chaos, it's hard to take him seriously.

I consider those comments to be ---over the top narcissism---BUT also his way of explaining that he "feels" he has more 'insight" than most people. Trump manages on INTUITION---which is the most complex of forebrain functions (with a bit of
limbic lobe thrown in)

I don't want the guy who has the power to send our kids off to their deaths in war or having access to the world's most powerful nuclear arsenal making life and death decisions based on intuition.

He does not have the temperament to be President.

I don't think Jillian has ever used the word n_igger, unlike some Trump supporters like, say, Steve McGarrett.

I consider those comments to be ---over the top narcissism---BUT also his way of explaining that he "feels" he has more 'insight" than most people. Trump manages on INTUITION---which is the most complex of forebrain functions (with a bit of
limbic lobe thrown in)

I don't want the guy who has the power to send our kids off to their deaths in war or having access to the world's most powerful nuclear arsenal making life and death decisions based on intuition.

you underestimate intuition. It is a complex function ---indispensable for SURVIVAL. In fact, it explains the success of the species ---homo-sapien. You confuse
INTUITION with-----maudlin emotion

Wait until he gets your Obamas pen, and phone....

Trump did say he was going to raise taxes on the rich, so perhaps that's what you mean.

he is unfit.

he's a face only his family

I don't think Jillian has ever used the word n_igger, unlike some Trump supporters like, say, Steve McGarrett.

and clearly his calling democrats bigots is a trolling tactic since the little sock troll has nothing to say.

true-----Trump supporters run the gamut -------all sorts of disgusting people support trump------but then, the most idiotic people I knew----back then in the 1960s----supported JFK

limbic lobe thrown in)

you underestimate intuition. It is a complex function ---indispensable for SURVIVAL. In fact, it explains the success of the species ---homo-sapien. You confuse

which has nothing to do with what he just said.... and what is required of a president.

true-----Trump supporters run the gamut -------all sorts of disgusting people support trump------but then, the most idiotic people I knew----back then in the 1960s----supported JFK

no. they really don't run the gamut. the normal republicans i know who aren't bigots aren't voting for him and are either voting for hillary or not voting at all.

don't defend bigots. shine a light on them and call them what they are.

You should see the freaks who support hitlery...:lol:

no. they really don't run the gamut. the normal republicans i know who aren't bigots aren't voting for him and are either voting for hillary or not voting at all.

HilLIARy is the bigot in this election. She thinks EVERYBODY is subhuman that surrounds her. Just talk to her former security service.

HilLIARy is the bigot in this election. She thinks EVERYBODY is subhuman that surrounds her. Just talk to former security service.

it is my impression (ie INTUITION) since the days of BILL---that she is an elitist -----damn bitch type

limbic lobe thrown in)

Large organizations are run on processes, not intuition.

War is not, or should not be, decided on intuition. You do not have "a feeling" that we should send young Americans off to die in a foreign land or if we should launch nuclear weapons.

This should be obvious.

limbic lobe thrown in)

Large organizations are run on processes, not intuition.

War is not, or should not be, decided on intuition. You do not have "a feeling" that we should send young Americans off to die in a foreign land or if we should launch nuclear weapons.

This should be obvious.

you imagine that you are a scientist.

HilLIARy is the bigot in this election. She thinks EVERYBODY is subhuman that surrounds her. Just talk to her former security service.

You sound very emotional and irrational.

limbic lobe thrown in)

which has nothing to do with what he just said.... and what is required of a president.

it's got lots to do with being a president. The complex
forebrain functions which constititute "intuition" are vital
to quick decision making. Not all presidential decisions
take in ACT OF CONGRESS

Forum List

Back