🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A great individual with a spirit to lead the country – where is s/he?

CherryPanda

Aug 12, 2014
I have just watched this video and a thought has stricken my head: is there a person that can be the same decent, strong, reliable and reasonable to lead the country? The contrast between how Reagan behaved and dealt with the problem and the behavior of our current president shocked me in a way. What shocked me even more is a certain helplessness of my position as a citizen who needs to choose the next one to be in charge of the country… Cause I don’t see anyone capable. And you?

Reagan slept through much of his second term and his cabinet basically lead the nation...
It's true. And guess which cabinet member, official or unofficial, was actually running that show [as he does every Administration since maybe even Johnson's]?

Twenty guesses and the first nineteen don't count...

You can almost visualize him with his hand up Ronnie's back. Reagan even had a "marionette mouth" with those vertical lines along the side of his vapid smile. The Sith Lord likes his puppets dumb. That's why Reagan and Dubya were two of his favorites.

cheneyandreagan.jpg

He looks irrepressably-evil even then. Now he is calcified in his own religion of greed at all costs. And when I say "all costs", he means that literally when it comes to the world. He is the true megalomaniac. He couches his lust for world domination under the shroud of "just doing what's best for the country"...

As to the question of this thread, I'd say that any person running for office that sincerely denounces this guy [providing thereafter his/her candidacy isn't "mysteriously derailed"] would be the one to vote for. Don't expect perfection just yet. The ability to resist this bastard's dastardly-agenda is a good first baby step. Perhaps the most important one.

Last edited:
The fat guy on the right? The one that had heart problems during Boosh?
Yep. He's had his hand in every administration since Johnson. I'm thinking it's that far back. May have just really gotten going on his power-lust during Nixon though.

Any candidate who can denounce this guy publicly pretty much has my vote sealed up tight.

Great question, and I don't see anyone on either end of the aisle.

I strongly suspect our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck OUT of POLITICS.

Yes and that's why the stupid narcissists are always the ones running for office. We wonder why our country is in a mess. A narcissist couldn't find his own ass with a floodlight when the chips are down.

It's why I like Chris Christie so much. He doesn't come off as a narcissist, nor dumb. And while he is humble at times [a thing a narcissist never is], he also doesn't apologize and hits hard when he needs to. He comes as close as anyone I've seen.

And that's why his GOP [puppets of Cheney] cohorts do nothing but dismiss him as a legitimate candidate. They know he'll stand up to the Cheney guard. I hope he has the nugs to run anyway.

I can't think of a single public personality at present who can inspire and lead America and get us all pulling in the same direction again.

I strongly suspect our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck OUT of POLITICS.

Yes and that's why the stupid narcissists are always the ones running for office. We wonder why our country is in a mess. A narcissist couldn't find his own ass with a floodlight when the chips are down.

It's why I like Chris Christie so much. He doesn't come off as a narcissist, nor dumb. And while he is humble at times [a thing a narcissist never is], he also doesn't apologize and hits hard when he needs to. He comes as close as anyone I've seen.

And that's why his GOP [puppets of Cheney] cohorts do nothing but dismiss him as a legitimate candidate. They know he'll stand up to the Cheney guard. I hope he has the nugs to run anyway.

If you wanted someone who was not a narcissist, you had in in 2012...Romney. People couldn't stand the fact that he came from money. Well, so did Kennedy and the people loved him.

Rick Santorum was a humble man and I liked him in the debates, but he didn't have the money to continue running.

Last edited:

If you wanted someone who was not a narcissist, you had in in 2012...Romney. People couldn't stand the fact that he came from money. Well, so did Kennedy and the people loved him.
The difference between Kennedy and Romney is that Kennedy stood up for racial civil rights [and probably took a bullet to the head for doing so]. But Romney only stands up for shipping what's left of our jobs overseas. And he wouldn't take a bullet for any reason: his countrymen included. If he can sell out their jobs he sure as heck isn't going to suddenly get a backbone when other more pressing issues are at stake.

The difference between Kennedy and Romney is that Kennedy stood up for racial civil rights [and probably took a bullet to the head for doing so]. But Romney only stands up for shipping what's left of our jobs overseas. And he wouldn't take a bullet for any reason: his countrymen included. If he can sell out their jobs he sure as heck isn't going to suddenly get a backbone when other more pressing issues are at stake.

I got just the opposite from him. He was going to get those jobs back in the US.

I got just the opposite from him. He was going to get those jobs back in the US.

You mean the ones HE had a good hand in exporting in the first place? That's your red flag on the trustworthiness of his "political campaign promise". Look at what he already did. Not what he says while running for office. Proof's in the pudding.

I can't think of a single public personality at present who can inspire and lead America and get us all pulling in the same direction again.
I can think of a couple. They'd have to be more centrist of course. So therefore neither party will nominate them.

Right there is the problem: The DNC [and the gays who own it] and the RNC [and BigOil who owns it].

Forum List

Back