A gun made for women? European women don't bother watching, you aren't allowed to protect yourselves anyway....

Ah, so we're back to criminal on criminal shootings, but according to 2aguy, these incidents don't count. Talk to him about it, because if they do count, our annual total of such incidents probably equates to a typical day in America. Oh, and we were talking about mass shootings, do try to pay attention.

No....they don't count as mass public shootings...but what you do is you tell us that in Britain, the majority of gun violence is criminal on criminal gun violence....then you ignore the fact that criminal on criminal violence is the same here in the U.S........the majority of all gun murder is criminals murdering other criminals, and the family, friends, and associates of criminals......

Meanwhile, normal Americans, with their legal guns, stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings .......about 1.2 million times a year according to the Centers for Disease Control Research....or 1.5 million times a year according to the Department of Justice Research....or 2.5 million times according to Criminologist Gary Kleck.......you can also look at the other 15 studies on this.....

Your claim, onus is on you to support it.

Isn't that -your- job?
Or do you believe those "other weapons" do not need to be banned?
if so, why?
I mean, what good does it do to ban certain kinds of firearms when people simply use other kinds firearms to commit mass shootings?

Thank you.........

Oh, here's an alternative take on women and self defence, basically practice situational awareness and make decisions that avoid situations where they are forced to use hand guns designed for women.

Do you understand that you are really a doofus....?

I have been a big fan of Tim Larking for quite a while now....I have two of his books on my kindle, and actually signed up for his video series........

You should really watch all of his videos, you would learn something about violent criminals and how they behave, and how some of his actual students have been violently attacked by them.....and what some of them actually did to those criminals...

The story where the guy was in the girls bedroom and what she did to him is pretty amazing........and she did it after only attending a seminar that her father made her take..........

You have no idea who Tim Larkin is, or what he teaches.....obviously from that post you posted........

Did you know that Tim Larkin was banned from England? That when he went there to teach his material the British government pulled his permission?

In the video he posts the letter from the British Home secretary...you doofus...

He teaches to never, ever engage in physical combat......unless your life is on the line.....he has multiple videos on this topic....you doofus.....

Then, he states that if your life is on the line....if it has gone from anti-social behavior, to actual A-Social Violence.....you do not "damage," the opponent, you inflict "Injury," against them, over and over again......and he explains both definitions, and in the various videos discusses the damage he is talking about.......

If you are squeamish...which you likely are, it will be a tough watch for you...

Here is the vide where he talks about getting barred from England.....

Here he talks about "When violence is the answer," Something you don't believe in...

Here...he talks about real world violence....a must watch.......especially for you Vagabond...

Here........he talks about killers vs. normal people...you need to watch this...

Good video about MMA fighters in actual fights.....vs. violent criminals......

You wouldn't like what he actually teaches Vagabond.....and your country banned him....

Last edited:
Are you claiming that criminals don't follow laws?

But of course the article isn't criminal on criminal;

{The horrifying killing of nine-year-old Olivia Pratt-Korbel was the third death involving a gun in or around Liverpool this month.}

Unless you're saying 9 year olds are criminals?

I'll say this, I feel safer walking the streets of Compton alone at night than I do the streets of Birmingham. And statistically I AM safer in Compton. The chance of being mugged or assaulted in England at astoundingly high.

The UK has a lower murder rate than the USA, but a vastly higher rate of assault and robbery.
ROFL! Numbeo! This is typical, take a small sample and extrapolate. The current population of Birmingham is around 1,144,900 people, Numbeo took the opinions of 188 contributors and turned them into percentages in order to reflect the views of 1,144,900 people.

Wow, Asimov was right.

Here we go......notice...this woman is a civilian, she isn't a SEAL, a cop, a SWAT team member....and for you Europeans, she is not a member of the SAS, or GSG 9, or the Jaegers.......yet she can own, carry and use a gun to protect herself from violent criminals....and she can teach others how to use guns.....

Walther and sigs make great guns for "women" ...
A sig p238 is a good one

snnsjsmsmsmmsmsm.png

I have been a big fan of Tim Larking for quite a while now...
So have I.
You should really watch all of his videos,
I've watched several, but not all by any means.
You have no idea who Tim Larkin is, or what he teaches.....obviously from that post you posted........
Erm, yes I do
Did you know that Tim Larkin was banned from England? That when he went there to teach his material the British government pulled his permission?
Yes, thanks to our Right wing Conservative Governments.
He teaches to never, ever engage in physical combat......unless your life is on the line.....he has multiple videos on this topic....
Exactly, he teaches self and situational awareness, to do everything you can to not become a victim. However if it comes right down to it, you must be ready to use whatever force is necessary to survive. At no point in any of his lectures that I've seen does he ever say, "hey don't worry about any of it, just buy a gun." which is precisely the agenda you are trying to push day in and day out on this board.

Meanwhile, normal Americans, with their legal guns, stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings .......about 1.2 million times a year according to the Centers for Disease Control Research....or 1.5 million times a year according to the Department of Justice Research....or 2.5 million times according to Criminologist Gary Kleck.......you can also look at the other 15 studies on this.....
Still waiting for the link to the actual report by the CDC where it states the 1.2 million figure.

As for the rest, extrapolations based on opinion polls are not facts.

Really? Prove it.
Firearm related deaths in USA so far this year 37,040, UK 162.

In contrast to the U.S. and Latin America, gun deaths are extremely rare in countries like Japan, the United Kingdom, Norway, and Australia. These countries have implemented incentives or passed legislation to decrease the number of firearms in circulation. For example, in July 2021, Australia implemented a permanent gun amnesty program, in which unregistered firearms could be anonymously surrendered at police stations.

Japan boasts a population of more than 127 million people, yet finished 2019 with a gun death rate of only .02 per 100,000 people. One major factor in this success is that Japan has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world. For Japanese citizens to purchase a gun, they must attend an all-day class, pass a written exam, and complete a shooting range test, scoring at least 95% accuracy. Candidates will also receive a mental health evaluation, performed at a hospital, and will have a comprehensive background check done by the government. Only shotguns and rifles can be purchased. The class and exam must be retaken every three years. Gun Deaths by Country 2022

Firearm related deaths in USA so far this year 37,040, UK 162.
Why do you think this proves your claim?
In contrast to the U.S. and Latin America, gun deaths are extremely rare in countries like Japan, the United Kingdom, Norway, and Australia. These countries have implemented incentives or passed legislation to decrease the number of firearms in circulation. For example, in July 2021, Australia implemented a permanent gun amnesty program, in which unregistered firearms could be anonymously surrendered at police stations.
Please demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in those countries and their lower rates of gun-related violence.
(Note: This is where you usually run away from the conversation, so I accept your concession in advance)

Have a chat with 2aguy, or Google it, or go back through all the threads that this topic has come up, your choice
Your claim, onus is on you to support it.
Good question, ask our Conservative governments
Isn't that -your- job?
Or do you believe those "other weapons" do not need to be banned?
if so, why?
I mean, what good does it do to ban certain kinds of firearms when people simply use other kinds firearms to commit mass shootings?

ROFL! Numbeo! This is typical, take a small sample and extrapolate. The current population of Birmingham is around 1,144,900 people, Numbeo took the opinions of 188 contributors and turned them into percentages in order to reflect the views of 1,144,900 people.

Wow, Asimov was right.
Well there you go, the low brow dolt ignores the facts and attacks the source.

You're a fucking clown.

There's a whole thread on this event on this board, do try to keep up. Talk to 2aguy if you can't find it.
Irrelevant.

You lied that the gun violence in the UK is criminal on criminal - it isn't.

You've outlawed guns in your country - leaving it a violent hell hole, FAR more violent than the USA. That you might live through the beating and rapes that are so common is of little comfort.

You've outlawed guns in your country - leaving it a violent hell hole, FAR more violent than the USA. That you might live through the beating and rapes that are so common is of little comfort.
They believe it is better to be raped and beaten than to defend yourself with a gun.
You just can't argue against that level of insanity.

Forum List

Back