Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A guy walks into a bar......

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tennessee lawmaker buys gun easily, brings it to the legislature

And buys an AK47 from a stranger!!!

No checks at all. He could be Bin Laden or a Colombian drug lord.

Stewart said he purchased the weapon on Tuesday after finding a seller on the Internet. Within hours of his purchase, Stewart said he picked up the weapon in the parking lot of a restaurant in Davidson County, without ever undergoing a background check.

You people are fucking mental !

What was the point of him doing that? To show that something we don't have laws on don't work?
Lol sounds pretty stupid. But at least he got a fun gun out of it!

Why is that cretin banning muslims when any of your home grown nuts can buy a gun off the net ?

This chap was trying to get some background checks introduced into the process of buying a killing machine.

Incredibly the Republicans on the committee voted it down.

Why is that cretin banning muslims when any of your home grown nuts can buy a gun off the net ?

This chap was trying to get some background checks introduced into the process of buying a killing machine.

Tommy's just jealous. Have a movie! Next thing up will be silencers and full-auto weapons legal for all! :D

(Well, really they are now, but you have to pay and wait)

I love the idea of background checks for private sales. Why shouldn't I have to pay 100 bucks and wait a week to give my son a family heirloom?
Estate taxes? Fogetaboutit. Poor gun lovers don't deserve any goddamn war machines!

Tommy Taint is one of those.
Figures. The man has an absolute talent for picking the most asinine and dishonorable position on every issue.

GUN VIOLENCE 90% white 90% black
Strict gun laws
low​
high​
Relaxed gun laws
low​
high​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Taint (and liberals in general) look at the above and see an argument for more restrictions on guns.

If American lives mattered, they would not allow know and suspected terrorists to buy any gun they want. Same with mentally ill, illegals, criminals ...

If they cared about children, they would demand safety measures.

These jerks only care about fetuses though. They'll happily step over the bodies of children and screech their lies even louder.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If American lives mattered, they would not allow know and suspected terrorists to buy any gun they want. Same with mentally ill, illegals, criminals ...

If they cared about children, they would demand safety measures.

These jerks only care about fetuses though. They'll happily step over the bodies of children and screech their lies even louder.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

But the foetus thing is just so they can judge and punish sluts. So maybe that doesnt count ?

Stewart said he purchased the weapon on Tuesday after finding a seller on the Internet. Within hours of his purchase, Stewart said he picked up the weapon in the parking lot of a restaurant in Davidson County, without ever undergoing a background check.

It's his right to do so.

Folks on Psychiatric Social Security Disability and Blind folks can own guns because America ........
Is there anybody out there that they dont think should have a gun ?

Felons and people who have been adjudicated to be mentally incompetent.

You don't take away inalienable rights without due process.
How are you going to stop them getting guns when they can buy them in a burger king car park ?

That's how I bought my AK-47!

God Bless America!!!

Wolverines-GBA.jpg

Folks on Psychiatric Social Security Disability and Blind folks can own guns because America ........
Is there anybody out there that they dont think should have a gun ?

Felons and people who have been adjudicated to be mentally incompetent.

You don't take away inalienable rights without due process.
How are you going to stop them getting guns when they can buy them in a burger king car park ?

I don't believe the Tennessee legislator was a felon. Mentally incompetent, possibly but not yet adjudicated.

Forum List

Back