a hate crime AND then a crime

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
just like the seminarian, good boy,etc Mike Brown
these animals commit a crime, then a hate crime and then another crime
a person is in need of medical help, and they STEAL from him, instead of calling 911
Mike Brown:
steals, attacks the clerk, attacks white cop
if they were shot running away, I would not boooo---hooo

Last edited:
You seem to post a lot of threads like this..yes, I know there's a lot of material to work with, but damn..why so many like this?

You seem to post a lot of threads like this..yes, I know there's a lot of material to work with, but damn..why so many like this?
Because it happen ALL THE TIME?

Yes, there's a "gibs me dat" in multiple hood stores every day across the country, duh!

Hell, where I'm from, they swarmed the store and ran down the road with whole shelves full of candy. 2 guys, 6-foot shelf, pop it out of the pegboard and run. About 50 of them did this. Two minutes and hardly anything left in the store. No shelves to put things on, either.

Crash-and-grab burglars hitting high-end stores in suburbs and Chicago

Last edited:
Yes, there's a "gibs me dat" in multiple hood stores every day across the country, duh!

Here's the problem. The big food chains won't open stores in the hood, because they aren't as profitable, so a lot of them have to rely on these stores run by immigrants that often exploit them with bad service, high prices and poor quality.

And these are always the first places to get hit in a riot.

Here's the problem. The big food chains won't open stores in the hood, because they aren't as profitable, so a lot of them have to rely on these stores run by immigrants that often exploit them with bad service, high prices and poor quality.

Think it thru.

WHY are they not profitable?

Could it be this sort of constant petty theft and endless robberies?

`
In 2016, there was a riot in the inner city of Milwaukee. According to a Milwaukee Fire Department official, the riots caused around $5.8 million worth of damage to the neighborhood businesses. The businesses that were hit hardest was a liquor and shoe store (Nike's were cleared out) and gas station. The shoe store plus a few hair/nail salons (which were also looted) were minority owned. A bank was torched along with all the stores mentioned. To this day, none have returned.
`

Hate crimes are a bunch of bullshit.
Me getting attacked for my skin color doesnt make the assault any worse.
Big state nanny bitches and their bullshit :rolleyes:

?? you don't know why??
I've said it before
----I would never post about race --but I see all the anti-white/racial/etc post on this and other forums
---the MSM headlines mostly anti-white crap--hardly ever anything ''bad'' about blacks---even though they commit crime/HATE crimes/murder/rape/etc at much higher levels
.....AND they make it racial/hate/anti-white---when it has NOTHING to do with race--ie MBrown and all the blacks shot/etc
..AND the cops JUSTIFIABLY shoot them in self defense--and they make this out to be wrong
...to point out the hypocrisy/dumbshit/LIES/etc
ie--cop shoots dangerous, jackass criminal in self defense..all we hear is race/racism/etc
..but then we have these blacks teens stealing/attacking/etc---and we hear ---------------------------------------------------------NOTHING
...etc etc etc

?? you don't know why??
I've said it before
----I would never post about race --but I see all the anti-white/racial/etc post on this and other forums
---the MSM headlines mostly anti-white crap--hardly ever anything ''bad'' about blacks---even though they commit crime/HATE crimes/murder/rape/etc at much higher levels
.....AND they make it racial/hate/anti-white---when it has NOTHING to do with race--ie MBrown and all the blacks
..AND the cops JUSTIFIABLY shoot them in self defense--and they make this out to be wrong
ie--cop shoots dangerous, jackass criminal in self defense..all we hear is race/racism/etc
..but then we have these blacks teens stealing/attacking/etc---and we hear ---------------------------------------------------------NOTHING
...etc etc etc

Eh, I'm gonna say it doesn't reflect well on your person, and should branch out to different topics. :dunno:

?? you don't know why??
I've said it before
.....AND they make it racial/hate/anti-white---when it has NOTHING to do with race--ie MBrown and all the blacks
...etc etc etc

Eh, I'm gonna say it doesn't reflect well on your person, and should branch out to different topics. :dunno:
no--I'm making the point by posting so many of them---you see how often it happens
I did lay off a while
...but --look at this?? the guy could be dying!!!!!! and they didn't help him
this is a big story
hahhahahahah--it SHOULD be a big story --but it's not--because they are black
can you imagine if the races were reversed????!!!!!!!!????
all over the news

?? you don't know why??
I've said it before
...etc etc etc

doesn't reflect well???
pointing out hypocrisy/lies/bullshit?
I'm a racist because of it?

hahaha
stealing and not helping a dying person is----------------------OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
I've had bad service before, I guess I should take whatever I need !!!
hahahahhahahahahah
and the other point, if the races were reversed, blacks would be crying RACISM
hahahahhaha

bullshit all around

Think it thru.

WHY are they not profitable?

Could it be this sort of constant petty theft and endless robberies?

No but it could be because there are poor people in the ghetto without a lot of money to spend.

Forum List

Back