A Hawaii woman got 3 months in prison sentence just for taking classified docs to her hotel room...will Trump get 3 WEEKS in prison?

huh? yeah i don’t xiden invited him back after that…so there is little chance trump took these documents after that
When Biden became president, Trump stopped being president.

That means he lost his authority to retain them.

You never were an Admiral either so why do you pretend?

Personally I'd rather a serg that can't spell than a fake admiral.
Listen up, dumbass! My original username was not allowed because it was "Liberalism is a Mental Defect". I guess some of the liberal mods were offended. My account was suspended until I chose a new username.

I suggest you consult a plastic surgeon about a rhinoplasty procedure to get rid of that big nose you keep poking into other people's business!

There is no such thing as a "court filing" for that. But here you go:

Of course there is. Trump could sign an affidavit at any time, but that would put him under penalty of perjury.

He can say whatever he wants on social media with zero repercussions. He’s said he declassified stuff on social media before and then told a judge he lied and it didn’t mean anything.

Social media is useless.

The sailor is not The President of The United States and does not have the lawful authority to retain his personal files and documents for up to 6 years after he leaves office you lying fascist Globalist DemNazi hairy man ass licker.
Top secret government documents aren’t personal files.

You don’t have a point.
you claimed he didn’t have authority to remove them. He did as president, then you asked me to prove he removed them prior to leaving office, and i highlighted the common sense answer that xiden didn’t invite him back after

now you are just desperately grasping

you claimed he didn’t have authority to remove them. He did as president, then you asked me to prove he removed them prior to leaving office, and i highlighted the common sense answer that xiden didn’t invite him back after

now you are just desperately grasping
I claimed he didn’t have authority to retain them.

Go back and look.

Sorry, but you're only half right. Those classified documents don't exist only on his desk, as there are other agencies that also hold that information, and yes, they need to be notified that the information has been declassified
Not according to the expert in the matter who was on CNN this morning.... He has advised presidents on both sides of the isle in this very procedure....
He said people who are suggesting a president has to jump through hoops to declassify documents are just plain wrong.....
Now if documents are requested from the archives the president must return them but not at the point of a gun in a home or office raid.....
Highly inappropriate he said....

I claimed he didn’t have authority to retain them.

Go back and look.
This thread is about someone that was found guilty of "unauthorized removal" ----

Trump hasn’t been president since Jan 20th, 2021.

The fact he hasn't been President since Jan 20th, is not relevant to the fact that he was President prior to that and had the authority to remove the documents and take them to his home.....the person this thread is about did not have such authority

This thread is about someone that was found guilty of "unauthorized removal" ----

The fact he hasn't been President since Jan 20th, is not relevant to the fact that he was President prior to that and had the authority to remove the documents and take them to his home.....the person this thread is about did not have such authority
Fair enough. The charge for this individual is different than the charge Trump would most likely face.

Retention of documents, especially concealment is very illegal. There’s plenty of laws they could use.

Fair enough. The charge for this individual is different than the charge Trump would most likely face.

Retention of documents, especially concealment is very illegal. There’s plenty of laws they could use.
How were they concealed when he let them come down there?

"knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both."

You have to show he had the intent to retain them....literally the evidence shows he was working with the NA to give them what they wanted....he turned over boxes, then they said, wait we think there is more, he said, well come on down take a tour......

The sad part is Garland knows this, knew this, but still went along with Xiden's Stalinist raid.....we really owe McConnell a deep thank you for making sure this man didn't get on the Court since he is so easily pushed into Stalinist tactics over the rule of law

When Biden asked for them back and he said he didn’t have anything more.
Xiden didn't ask for them back. He was dealing with the NA, he told them he turned everything over, then told them to come look....that is not the sign of someone with the intent not to turn them over, it's someone that might believe he had, and there is a disagreement on some issues....but not someone with the intent.

Face it, you lost, the Stalinist tactics have clearly been exposed.

Forum List

Back