A Hawaii woman got 3 months in prison sentence just for taking classified docs to her hotel room...will Trump get 3 WEEKS in prison?

FBI agents searched Jerry Chun Shing Lee's hotel rooms in Hawaii & Virginia & found findings of two small books containing secret records.

Clinton Created an illegal and secret server her and Obama and Obama's staff INCLUDING JOE BIDEN illegally communicated on to avoid FOIA and to conceal illegal and unlawful activities they were engaged on including sharing classified information with their friends and "investors" for purposes of insider trading.

She and Comey in violation of two Federal Court orders and Federal Law deleted 33,000 emails which broke several Federal Laws on Data Preservation, FOIA and for preservation of Public Records and Classified Documents.

Last edited:
An Enlisted Sailor got one year in prison for taking non classified pictures of his work area aboard a nuclear submarine but Crooked Hillary ran a scam government influence peddling operation from her home server with tens of thousands of classified documents and she was let off the hook by The Worthless Negro's Administration because she was the Democrat Party's Presidential candidate.

An Enlisted Sailor got one year in prison for taking non classified pictures of his work area aboard a nuclear submarine but Crooked Hillary ran a scam government influence peddling operation from her home server with tens of thousands of classified documents and she was let off the hook by The Worthless Negro's Administration because she was the Democrat Party's Presidential candidate.
That sailor also lied to investigators when he was questioned and obstructed justice.

A lot like Trump.

He lost any authority to have those documents in his house on Jan 20th, 2021.
You are a moron. The Law states The President can retain his personal documents from his administration for 6 years after he has left office and classify them for his personal library, and then turn over the rest he classifies as public record for the the national archives.

So the FBI Gestapo Raid was about NOTHING but Politics and is was unlawful.

That sailor also lied to investigators when he was questioned and obstructed justice.

A lot like Trump.
The sailor is not The President of The United States and does not have the lawful authority to retain his personal files and documents for up to 6 years after he leaves office you lying fascist Globalist DemNazi hairy man ass licker.

I revealed this in a previous post.

While in Korea in 1964 I was a courier between my artillery battery and Division HQ, carrying "secret" level stuff back and forth. I only had a "confidential" clearance. At length it was discovered* and I was taken off that duty, but not until I had carried dozens of highly classified materials back and forth over a period of several weeks.

*I actually asked if I should be handling this material.

I had volunteered to help the battery clerk update training records as he was far behind (I could type). A battery clerk must have a "secret" clearance as he has access to lots of sensitive material. My guess is that my First Sargeant assumed that I also had such a clearance and so tasked me with the courier duty.

Not sure if any heads rolled over this.

My God. how old are you?

Are you so old you forgot how to spell "sergeant"?

FBI agents searched Jerry Chun Shing Lee's hotel rooms in Hawaii & Virginia & found findings of two small books containing secret records.

They “found findings” says basquebromide.

If he was one, you would think he would not misspell it. Are you an "aeroplane mekanic"?

Are you?

I know a dude used to work on Bell helicopters. He was one hell of a mechanic but couldn't spell his own name. Didn't mean he wasn't a mechanic. And a damn good one, at that.

Last edited:
prove it.
Easy.
1662489188480.jpeg

Clinton Created an illegal and secret server her and Obama and Obama's staff INCLUDING JOE BIDEN illegally communicated on to avoid FOIA and to conceal illegal and unlawful activities they were engaged on including sharing classified information with their friends and "investors" for purposes of insider trading.

She and Comey in violation of two Federal Court orders and Federal Law deleted 33,000 emails which broke several Federal Laws on Data Preservation, FOIA and for preservation of Public Records and Classified Documents.

170kbd.jpg

Forum List

Back