A ‘head scratcher’ – No Atlantic Hurricane by August in First Time in 11 Years

Ahh, yes, in violation of the laws of physics, warm water is sinking. :thup:
And what laws of physics disprove the existence of ocean currents?
None of them.

But isn't it funny? When it was revealed we haven't warmed up for YEARS (and man, did they try to keep that hidden! :lol: ), they went scrambling around looking for all the heat they KNEW was being trapped in the atmosphere (but wasn't) -- and lo and behold! There it was, hiding at the bottom of the ocean!

:lmao:
I already debunked that lie, the decade ending 2012 is the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement.

No. Warm water is being driven down by altered wind patterns and a reduced amount of cold water is moving down due to disruptions of the Meridional Overturning Current caused by warming and melt water at the poles.
Right. Warm water is sinking, and cold water is floating on top of it.

What's so hard for you to accept, here? This is exactly what you're saying.
Ocean Currents - An Overview of Ocean Currents

Density differences are a function of temperature and salinity. Warm water holds less salt than cold water so it is less dense and rises toward the surface while cold, salt laden water sinks. As the warm water rises though, the cold water is forced to rise through upwelling and fill the void left by the warm. By contrast, when cold water rises, it too leaves a void and the rising warm water is then forced, through downwelling, to descend and fill this empty space, creating thermohaline circulation.
Exactly. Warm water is sinking, and cold water is floating on top of it.

I really don't know why you're arguing. You're saying the exact same thing I am. :confused:

And what laws of physics disprove the existence of ocean currents?
None of them.

But isn't it funny? When it was revealed we haven't warmed up for YEARS (and man, did they try to keep that hidden! :lol: ), they went scrambling around looking for all the heat they KNEW was being trapped in the atmosphere (but wasn't) -- and lo and behold! There it was, hiding at the bottom of the ocean!

I already debunked that lie, the decade ending 2012 is the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement.

I'm sure you believe you did.

The models are simply wrong.

And yet the IIPC have specifically said that climate change is not linked to the frequency of hurricanes.

I posted a thread on this some months back.

As per usual, 90% of the attacks on climate change science are made by people who have no idea at all what scientists are saying.

really?

then why did warmist say this year is going to be the worst hurricane season ever for, at least, 10 years?

really now, did you think we had forgotten the fearmongering?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nYyJR47YlI]Messy Mondays: WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. - YouTube[/ame]

And yet the IIPC have specifically said that climate change is not linked to the frequency of hurricanes.

As per usual, 90% of the attacks on climate change science are made by people who have no idea at all what scientists are saying.

really?

then why did warmist say this year is going to be the worst hurricane season ever for, at least, 10 years?

really now, did you think we had forgotten the fearmongering?

I recall they voted for more active and intense hurricanes before they voted against them. Down right Kerryesque.

It's no head scratcher. It's a kick ass la Nina; the same thing that's cut down surface warming and sliding heat into the deep ocean.

Right. Warm water is sinking, and cold water is floating on top of it.

What's so hard for you to accept, here? This is exactly what you're saying.

Density differences are a function of temperature and salinity. Warm water holds less salt than cold water so it is less dense and rises toward the surface while cold, salt laden water sinks. As the warm water rises though, the cold water is forced to rise through upwelling and fill the void left by the warm. By contrast, when cold water rises, it too leaves a void and the rising warm water is then forced, through downwelling, to descend and fill this empty space, creating thermohaline circulation.

I really don't know why you're arguing. You're saying the exact same thing I am. :confused:
No, as you can see you said warm water sinking violates the Laws of Physics.

With your constant harangue on "non-scientific attacks" on global warming, I am most curious as to your own expertise in this area.

Degrees?

Extensive job experience?

Please enlighten us. :eusa_whistle:

How could warming have stopped 15 years ago if the decade ending 2012 was the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement?
Because it didn't stop, obviously.
None of them.

There you are on both sides of the fence again!

ashleymbhs6.edublogs.org,%20Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

It's no head scratcher. It's a kick ass la Nina; the same thing that's cut down surface warming and sliding heat into the deep ocean.

No, as you can see you said warm water sinking violates the Laws of Physics.
That's true. I was wrong.

How could warming have stopped 15 years ago if the decade ending 2012 was the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement?
Because it didn't stop, obviously.

There you are on both sides of the fence again!
I Googled your claim.

Nothing showed up.

On edit. Ooops! I made a mistake. Obviously, warming HAS stopped.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back