A heartwarming story with a happy ending to start the week; RE: kiddie pron ring leader

Traditionally child predators don't do very well in a prison environment. They tend to wind up being beaten to death.
Their fellow inmates don't seem to approve of their "activities".
Even hardened criminals hate child abusers.
Progressive’s love child molesters
NOT true you lying sack of shit! I'm as progressive as they come and I HATE child molesters. And, so do all of my progressive friends. But, you're so full of demented hate for progressives that you can't see anything through your tunnel vision of hate.
He just another brainwashed tRumpkin. Don't let him get to you.

Traditionally child predators don't do very well in a prison environment. They tend to wind up being beaten to death.

Very true. They beat Damer to death with a broom stick. Even the most harden criminals have soft spots for kids. Now that is justice at its best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that child predators have a harder time in prison, but from what I've read Dahmer was actually killed for disrespecting another inmate. Prison inmates have a fucked up "code of honor". You're probably more likely to get killed for disrespecting the wrong guy than for being a child predator.

No. The guard left the area where he was cleaning open and they went in and beat him to death. Dahmer wasn’t kept in general population because they New he wouldn’t last a Day. Anyone I have ever locked up for any sort of child abuse don’t last in prison so they put them in a different area. My brother worked in a jail and he can tell you some stories.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Manson? I know he was beaten up at one time in a similar situation. According to Wikipedia Dahmer and two other inmates were left unsupervised in the showers, and the person who killed Dahmer was a schizophrenic who also killed the other inmate. He was also adamant that he didn't plan the attacks in advance.

Jeffrey Dahmer - Wikipedia

On the morning of November 28, 1994, Dahmer left his cell to conduct his assigned work detail. Accompanying him were two fellow inmates: Jesse Anderson and Christopher Scarver. The trio was left unsupervised in the showers of the prison gym for approximately 20 minutes. At approximately 8:10 a.m.[225] Dahmer was discovered on the floor of the bathrooms of the gym suffering from extreme head and facial wounds;[226] he had been severely bludgeoned about the head and face with a 20-inch (51 cm) metal bar.[227] His head had also been repeatedly struck against the wall in the assault.[228] Although Dahmer was still alive and was rushed to a nearby hospital, he was pronounced dead one hour later. Anderson had also been beaten with the same instrument, and died two days later from his wounds.[221][229]Scarver, who was serving a life sentence for a murder committed in 1990, informed authorities he had first attacked Dahmer with the metal bar as he (Dahmer) was cleaning a staff locker room, before attacking Anderson as he (Anderson) cleaned an inmate locker room. According to Scarver, Dahmer did not yell or make any noise as he was attacked. Immediately after attacking both men, Scarver, who was thought to be schizophrenic, returned to his cell and informed a prison guard: "God told me to do it. Jesse Anderson and Jeffrey Dahmer are dead."[230][228][231] Scarver was adamant he had not planned the attacks in advance,[232] although he later divulged to investigators he had concealed the 20-inch iron bar used to kill both men in his clothing shortly before the killings.[231]

Which is why ever prominent Deep State politician is initiated that way
Most child abusers are republicans. Look at the Catholic Church.

Most criminals are Democrats. Another liberal asshole spewing bullshit.

Very true. They beat Damer to death with a broom stick. Even the most harden criminals have soft spots for kids. Now that is justice at its best.

I agree that child predators have a harder time in prison, but from what I've read Dahmer was actually killed for disrespecting another inmate. Prison inmates have a fucked up "code of honor". You're probably more likely to get killed for disrespecting the wrong guy than for being a child predator.

No. The guard left the area where he was cleaning open and they went in and beat him to death. Dahmer wasn’t kept in general population because they New he wouldn’t last a Day. Anyone I have ever locked up for any sort of child abuse don’t last in prison so they put them in a different area. My brother worked in a jail and he can tell you some stories.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Manson? I know he was beaten up at one time in a similar situation. According to Wikipedia Dahmer and two other inmates were left unsupervised in the showers, and the person who killed Dahmer was a schizophrenic who also killed the other inmate. He was also adamant that he didn't plan the attacks in advance.

On the morning of November 28, 1994, Dahmer left his cell to conduct his assigned work detail. Accompanying him were two fellow inmates: Jesse Anderson and Christopher Scarver. The trio was left unsupervised in the showers of the prison gym for approximately 20 minutes. At approximately 8:10 a.m.[225] Dahmer was discovered on the floor of the bathrooms of the gym suffering from extreme head and facial wounds;[226] he had been severely bludgeoned about the head and face with a 20-inch (51 cm) metal bar.[227] His head had also been repeatedly struck against the wall in the assault.[228] Although Dahmer was still alive and was rushed to a nearby hospital, he was pronounced dead one hour later. Anderson had also been beaten with the same instrument, and died two days later from his wounds.[221][229]Scarver, who was serving a life sentence for a murder committed in 1990, informed authorities he had first attacked Dahmer with the metal bar as he (Dahmer) was cleaning a staff locker room, before attacking Anderson as he (Anderson) cleaned an inmate locker room. According to Scarver, Dahmer did not yell or make any noise as he was attacked. Immediately after attacking both men, Scarver, who was thought to be schizophrenic, returned to his cell and informed a prison guard: "God told me to do it. Jesse Anderson and Jeffrey Dahmer are dead."[230][228][231] Scarver was adamant he had not planned the attacks in advance,[232] although he later divulged to investigators he had concealed the 20-inch iron bar used to kill both men in his clothing shortly before the killings.[231]

Manson I believe is still alive. Dahmer got a beating but it wasn’t a beef with a prisoner. That might of been what was the cover up.

Manson I believe is still alive. Dahmer got a beating but it wasn’t a beef with a prisoner. That might of been what was the cover up.

Manson is dead, but from natural causes. He was assaulted in prison at one time, if I remember correctly.

NOT true you lying sack of shit! I'm as progressive as they come and I HATE child molesters. And, so do all of my progressive friends. But, you're so full of demented hate for progressives that you can't see anything through your tunnel vision of hate.

Lol
I figured so... you progressives have a soft spot for child molesters

Lol
I figured so... you progressives have a soft spot for child molesters
How is that in any way related to my post?

Manson is dead, but from natural causes. He was assaulted in prison at one time, if I remember correctly.

He should have been killed in prison. The book and movie are eye opening. As a retired Leo, people like that keep you up at night.

He should have been killed in prison. The book and movie are eye opening. As a retired Leo, people like that keep you up at night.

I'm happy you were an LEO. I appreciate your service to your city. Sadly even LEOs have been let off the hook for far too long. Our criminal justice system is fucked. I have a life long friend who was a correctional officer, as well as a current police officer. He has told me countless stories about police corruption, but he feels helpless to do anything about it. Most LEOs are good people, but they have to stop hiding behind the "blue shield".

serious question, actually 2

would you support legislation that makes it illegal to give hormones to children for the purpose of altering their sexual identity?

and would you support legislation to punish hose that would parade children in gay bars in drag?

this issue really gets to me & causes me to despair

would you support legislation that makes it illegal to give hormones to children for the purpose of altering their sexual identity?

and would you support legislation to punish hose that would parade children in gay bars in drag?

"Yes" to #1
"Depends" to #2.

um, Catholic have favored democrats in most elections, this last time, the vote was pretty even

Catholics were evenly split in 2018. In 2020, they should vote for the GOP

and the issue with the priests has more to do with homosexual predators infiltration their ranks

"Yes" to #1
"Depends" to #2.
OK - depends on what?

in what situation is it OK to put a dress on an 11 or 12 year old boy and parade him on stage in a gay bar?

I mean, I can see a kid that is a thespian dressing up for a role (like a Mrs Doubtfire, or a girl being cast as Peter Pan); but dressing them in drag and sexualizing them... damn

um, Catholic have favored democrats in most elections, this last time, the vote was pretty even

Catholics were evenly split in 2018. In 2020, they should vote for the GOP

and the issue with the priests has more to do with homosexual predators infiltration their ranks
In the United States, the Christian right is an informal coalition formed around a core of evangelical Protestants and Roman Catholics.....

The Christian right is notable today for advancing socially conservative positions on issues including school prayer, intelligent design, embryonic stem cell research,[9]homosexuality,[10] euthanasia, contraception, sex education, abortion,[11] and pornography.

What part of that do the Catholics disagree with?

I'll answer for you: None. Catholics are as socially conservative as they come.

(Yes I know I quoted Wikipedia, get over it)

Christian right - Wikipedia

"Yes" to #1
"Depends" to #2.
OK - depends on what?

in what situation is it OK to put a dress on an 11 or 12 year old boy and parade him on stage in a gay bar?

I mean, I can see a kid that is a thespian dressing up for a role (like a Mrs Doubtfire, or a girl being cast as Peter Pan); but dressing them in drag and sexualizing them... damn
The sexualization would be the "depends", and there are already laws against that kinda thing.

Forum List

Back