A Helpful Tool For Self-Diagnosis

A simple test: If you voted for Obungles once you're borderline, a second time and you're full blown

Was it any specific incident that prompted this latest sulking thread from the conservatives?

I think everyone has noticed how so many conservatives have been crying more than usual. We may have been too hard on them, and not been considerate enough of their feelings. Perhaps we should set up a safe space for conservatives, where they can be shielded from any intrusions of reality into their alternate universe.

Was it any specific incident that prompted this latest sulking thread from the conservatives?

I think everyone has noticed how so many conservatives have been crying extra-hard lately. We may have been going to hard on them. Perhaps we should set up a safe space for conservatives, where they can be shielded from any intrusions of reality into their alternate universe.

LOL @ "we may have been going to hard on them".....pulease

I am not a conservative, and yes, 60 years of idiotic Democrat behavior prompted the diagnosis.

Forum List

Back